Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Exploradora
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Unread post by Exploradora »

In the beginning of their school supply shopping video it shows the inside of their Ford E-450 party bus with Beckham in a forward-facing 5 point harness installed on a side facing seat. I mean, props to them for at least having him in a car seat. That's probably the first time I've seen anyone but Ledger in any car seat. However, anyone that knows anything about child passenger safety knows that a child restraint system must never be installed in rear facing or side facing vehicle seats. In addition, no booster seats can be used with lap belts only and there are no latch anchors or tether anchors in the bus. I truly do not understand how so many people have such a high disregard for their children's safety in a vehicle. I don't even understand why they bought that party bus to begin with. It has been modified and does not meet federal safety standards. The lap belts are likely only attached to the seats and would detatch in the event of a crash. I'm not sure if any of you know of the Pettits from the Crazy Pieces channel, but they recently purchased a new Mercedes Sprinter Van. I think this is a much more suitable vehicle for a large family. The Nelsons have at least four children who need to be in booster seats or harnessed seats and the party bus cannot accommodate that. Some of the girls were in a crash in a different vehicle maybe a few years ago and were injured, some not even wearing seatbelts. I really hope nothing like that happens in their party bus because it seems like they didn't have a wake up call from their previous accident.
baileebunny
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by baileebunny »

I don’t even know why they bought it probably for content. 5 of the older kids have moved out and have their own vehicles. Janie has her own car so they could’ve bought a 15 passenger van but a party bus seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

How much age gap is there between what they refer to as the special p’s? I always thought it was small because I know Mom lost a baby in between but they’ve said in previous videos how they could be twins they are so similar!

I only ask because which ever is older Paislee or Preslee (I can never remember) is looking so grown up these days I’m really liking the style she’s choosing for herself it really suits her and makes her look older! But it’s also highlighting a gap between the p’s as the little P still looks young and nearer Elcee in age and style!
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brazilnut »

Lauralou_15 wrote:How much age gap is there between what they refer to as the special p’s? I always thought it was small because I know Mom lost a baby in between but they’ve said in previous videos how they could be twins they are so similar!

I only ask because which ever is older Paislee or Preslee (I can never remember) is looking so grown up these days I’m really liking the style she’s choosing for herself it really suits her and makes her look older! But it’s also highlighting a gap between the p’s as the little P still looks young and nearer Elcee in age and style!
She didn't miscarry a baby in between them, she miscarried Paislee's twin. I would guess they're less than 18 months apart.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Brazilnut wrote:
Lauralou_15 wrote:How much age gap is there between what they refer to as the special p’s? I always thought it was small because I know Mom lost a baby in between but they’ve said in previous videos how they could be twins they are so similar!

She didn't miscarry a baby in between them, she miscarried Paislee's twin. I would guess they're less than 18 months apart.
ElleCee and PresLee are in the same grade, DeLayNee is a grade ahead of them, and then PaisLee is a grade of her. According to Famous Birthdays (not sure how accurate that is, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kass made profiles for everyone ImageImage) PaisLee was born 5/11/11 and PresLee was born 4/12/13, so almost 2 years apart. ElleCee's profile also says her birthday is 7/31/13, so she and PresLee are only 2.5 months apart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Ive also noticed how grown PaisLee is. When they first started posting videos I always thought they were twins. Also PaisLee and NayVee share a room so that could’ve also helped with her maturity since NayVee is really mature.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

That birds and the bees video was a cringe fest! Having sex is not only to have kids! And you don't have to be married to have sex. They are forcing an 8 year old to promise something she doesn't understand. If you want to wait until marriage to have sex it should be your own decision, not your parents!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

abragella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abragella »

There's something about how NayVee is treated on the channel that bothers me but I can't quite put my finger on it. Like it isn't completely obvious but it almost seems like they promote her as 'exotic looking' which bothers me. Though it might just be them using her for views because she's obviously a pretty girl and is probably close in age to their demographic.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

abragella wrote:There's something about how NayVee is treated on the channel that bothers me but I can't quite put my finger on it. Like it isn't completely obvious but it almost seems like they promote her as 'exotic looking' which bothers me. Though it might just be them using her for views because she's obviously a pretty girl and is probably close in age to their demographic.
YES. I think it stems from the fact that she was the most recently adopted, and the one who doesn't look like she is biologically related to anyone else in the house. Any of the other adopted children look like they could be biological children of Tiffani and Benji and look related to all of the other children.

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

I didn't know Journee had special needs. I'm now very curious for their next video and to know if her "friend who is a boy" also has special needs. It seems like she's in a program at a "special school"?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

I could throw a brick at them for shoving all that shit in the car, especially with Ledger in the car. I can't believe they have him forward facing at barely a year old. His straps and chest clip were all wonky too.

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

my favorite nen moment was tiffany snapping on kass (i think?) about wanting to get journee a baby yoda poster because it was more important to get journee something she liked instead of what was in smile
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

why do they redo the adoptions videos? their series about "who's adopted" is clearly still available
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Frenchlurker wrote:why do they redo the adoptions videos? their series about "who's adopted" is clearly still available
These new videos are from the mom's perspective and the different "signs from the heavenly father" that pointed her to each kid

blnkr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blnkr »

Brazilnut wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:49 am I didn't know Journee had special needs. I'm now very curious for their next video and to know if her "friend who is a boy" also has special needs. It seems like she's in a program at a "special school"?
i have the feeling that shes somewhere in the autistic spectrum. i have noticed that she has some trouble when it comes to emotions, but im not sure... she was kinda "awkward" during her room reveal, like she didn't really know how to act or feel. she might be just anxious or shy tho!
Greednersandcryson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Greednersandcryson »

Emergency room for a hurt thumb? Urgent care is probably a better place. Especially with COVID. but urgent care won't get you content.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Is it really normal for elementary school kids to curl their hair every day for school and middle and high school to wear a full face of makeup in the US? In my country you would get made fun of for wearing makeup to school.

baileebunny
Talker
Talker

It's normal for makeup plus they don't we're as much as some girls in high school. I understand the older girls wanting to curl their hair but it's not good for the younger ones since their hair is still you and fragile

overthewater
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overthewater »

Is anyone else kinda grossed out by their last video (bringing home a puppy)? First of all, they went to a pet store to buy a puppy impulsively. In most other developed countries, buying a puppy at a pet store is either not allowed or just very uncommon. Its not a purse ffs. I live in Canada and its very difficult to get a dog/puppy near me. Rarely do dogs get surrendered to the shelter and I was on a waitlist for over a year to get a "hypoallergenic" puppy from a reputable breeder, but would have been waiting just as long for a rescue. Actually, the quickest way is to go through a program that ships dogs to Canada from kill shelters in the USA - kinda makes sense now why there're so many available. Not only that, but the video was possibly sponsored because the pet store gave a little spiel about their payment plans, health warranty, and a coupon code at the end.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

overthewater wrote:Is anyone else kinda grossed out by their last video (bringing home a puppy)? First of all, they went to a pet store to buy a puppy impulsively. In most other developed countries, buying a puppy at a pet store is either not allowed or just very uncommon. Its not a purse ffs. I live in Canada and its very difficult to get a dog/puppy near me. Rarely do dogs get surrendered to the shelter and I was on a waitlist for over a year to get a "hypoallergenic" puppy from a reputable breeder, but would have been waiting just as long for a rescue. Actually, the quickest way is to go through a program that ships dogs to Canada from kill shelters in the USA - kinda makes sense now why there're so many available. Not only that, but the video was possibly sponsored because the pet store gave a little spiel about their payment plans, health warranty, and a coupon code at the end.
Yep thought it was disgusting. I'm also wondering what's happened to all the pets they won as prizes in challenges... where's the poor bunny etc?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”