work life glue

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

work life glue

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

does anyone watch them??? they used to daily vlog under the name marital glue and changed their name and vlog once a week.. i used to enjoy them alot because they both worked full time but lately they make me cringe. A few things here and there, like her constant complaining but what really made my jaw drop was when she was talking about george floyd/protests and said her kids, at 5 and 2.5 were too young to have any sort of discussions about racism... except her kids are bi-racial?! she is white but her husband is asian and they have black family members as well they have shown. I feel like it is never really to early but also especially in their family. Maybe I'm just weird.
hereforthekids
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: work life glue

Unread post by hereforthekids »

Im glad someone started a thread. I too , used to watch but she's absolutely ridiculous since she started getting more subscribers. She acts so narcissistic like she knows the best way to do everything. I noticed her patron thing was down a few months ago. Im not sure when she closed it. The cheapest option was like $15 which I found weird. Most YT have like a $5 option.

Also, Sans reaction to the gender was awful. I dont know why YT put those up when there's obvious some disappointment. I love how she acted cool about it, especially in post. Then DONT post it, seriously!!

And weekly prep is so dumb now because she doesnt even leave her house through the week.
What prepping does she even have?
I have noticed shes been at or around 20k for a year. I think that speaks to how relatable and likeable she is.
onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onceafollower »

hereforthekids wrote:Im glad someone started a thread. I too , used to watch but she's absolutely ridiculous since she started getting more subscribers. She acts so narcissistic like she knows the best way to do everything. I noticed her patron thing was down a few months ago. Im not sure when she closed it. The cheapest option was like $15 which I found weird. Most YT have like a $5 option.

Also, Sans reaction to the gender was awful. I dont know why YT put those up when there's obvious some disappointment. I love how she acted cool about it, especially in post. Then DONT post it, seriously!!

And weekly prep is so dumb now because she doesnt even leave her house through the week.
What prepping does she even have?
I have noticed shes been at or around 20k for a year. I think that speaks to how relatable and likeable she is.
Yet she's stopped doing daycare thinking youtube is going to support them?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

hereforthekids
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforthekids »

I thought the same thing! She doesnt have a large following.

But according to her, she has savings.....

Also, her and San were JUST going to counseling last year around this time. They changed counselors because she felt like they didnt have the same values. Basically, they didnt tell her what she wanted to hear, in my opinion.
deftones34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by deftones34 »

How much money can she possibly be making from YouTube?

The Weekly Prep videos made way more sense when she was a full time daycare provider.

She is looking old to me lately. Maybe it is the stress of having three kids and/or bad genes.
mpatch12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mpatch12 »

I used to really enjoy watching her but now she just complains about Briony, poor girl. Shes always portraying Briony in a bad light, complaining how she's wild. And Celia does no wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

San works FT and does a cookie business as well.

Did anyone see their room switch? I'm all for making your home eork but no fucking way would I be 4 floors away from my kids... especially with how young they are!
deftones34
Amateur
Amateur

mpatch12 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:08 pm I used to really enjoy watching her but now she just complains about Briony, poor girl. Shes always portraying Briony in a bad light, complaining how she's wild. And Celia does no wrong.

I thought maybe it was just me who feels like she complains about Briony a lot. I wonder how wild she is. Isn't Celia the one that needed some mental health help or something?
mpatch12
Wallflower
Wallflower

She's thinking about homeschooling next year. She is already complaining about how life is so busy and stressed that Celia does so much better at school. If she does she will have a nervous breakdown.
Obviously she will be more focused on Celia as a first grader. Poor Briony will just be labeled as a nuisance even more. I was hoping that with Celia in school she would have a chance to connect more with Briony and see some positives in the kid.

deftones34
Amateur
Amateur

I wonder if something is happening in school with Celia that is making Sarah want to homeschool her? I just don't understand why she wants to homeschool all of a sudden when she was happy that Celia was going to school in-person, full time again.

I have a feeling she is going to end up crying to the camera about how stressed out she is once she starts homeschooling.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I’ve just started watching her. I liked her daycare ditl videos. I agree that she complains constantly and seems exasperated. I’m not sure why she can’t seem to find the time to clean or get things done or why she needs to get up at 4 am.

She seems very controlling and her husband has a negative attitude frequently.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She definitely is a control freak, I suspect that is why she wants to homeschool. I think she tries to hide just how conservative and religious they really are but her attitude after the George Floyd protests really shocked me, considering her children are biracial. I would suspect Sarah doesn't want them subjected to anything to "liberal" but that is just my opinion. I saw in one story sge mentioned forest school which my kids go to and completely thrive so hopefully Celia coukd atleast experience that. They seem to be cooped up in that house all the time and other than Sarah's parents don't see family very often (which could be due to distance)
mpatch12
Wallflower
Wallflower

I wish the girls got to experience more of the Lao culture. We have a very large Lao community in my small town. What I see in my community, and how my Lao friend ls talk, thier culture is very important to them.

deftones34
Amateur
Amateur

I am curious to hear her reasonings behind homeschooling. I know that Celia is the golden child but she always came across as bratty to me.

Sarah seems low key really conservative. There is nothing wrong with that though.

I wonder if San really likes all of the religion stuff?
Hydrangea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hydrangea »

I really liked Sarah. I watched back when Celia was born. Now her content is boring and the same every week. I’m bummed that she is homeschooling. It seems like Celia needs an environment with peers and other adults to thrive. I wish her the best...

The 4am crap is so weird to me.
deftones34
Amateur
Amateur

I did not see her starting a subscription box coming. I thought she would make a planner or something.

I was watching her IG story when she was talking about Celia's big behaviors and then she showed her wearing noise cancelling headphones. I wonder if Celia is on the spectrum?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honestly I can see her kids having issues with not being able to adapt or being very set in their ways/unable to adjust easily because Sarah seems very high strung. She seems like the type to make the simplest task a long drawn out ordeal.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”