HOME WITH HAILEY FORMERLY: COOPER FAM

teasipper
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HOME WITH HAILEY FORMERLY: COOPER FAM

Unread post by teasipper »

I think it's so weird that Wren is going to preschool right as cases rise... yet Laney got private school now expensive Abeka... I do not like how Hailey move.. It's sickening.
teasipper
Amateur
Amateur

I think it's so weird that Wren is going to preschool right as cases rise... yet Laney got private school now expensive Abeka... I do not like how Hailey move.. It's sickening.
DramaLlama26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaLlama26 »

teasipper wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:49 pm I think it's so weird that Wren is going to preschool right as cases rise... yet Laney got private school now expensive Abeka... I do not like how Hailey move.. It's sickening.
I thought the same thing! Seems very odd to me.

Also, I've noticed Wren's speech is sometimes a little difficult to understand (I'm a speech pathologist). I wonder if maybe she's gotten her enrolled in a program where she's getting speech therapy but doesn't want to come out and say that? Just a thought as we have part time programs in schools here for that.

My daughter wanted to watch her channel the other day and I of course watched some of them. I hadn't watched her in months and I can't get over how different she seems in the more recent videos.
Mocomama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mocomama »

DramaLlama26 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:57 am
teasipper wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:49 pm I think it's so weird that Wren is going to preschool right as cases rise... yet Laney got private school now expensive Abeka... I do not like how Hailey move.. It's sickening.

Also, I've noticed Wren's speech is sometimes a little difficult to understand (I'm a speech pathologist). I wonder if maybe she's gotten her enrolled in a program where she's getting speech therapy but doesn't want to come out and say that? Just a thought as we have part time programs in schools here for that.

My daughter wanted to watch her channel the other day and I of course watched some of them. I hadn't watched her in months and I can't get over how different she seems in the more recent videos.
She’s turning into a YouTube star in her eyes. I think she’s put her in preschool because she’s now a “full time work at home mama”. YouTube is her job and it takes priority over Wren.
teasipper
Amateur
Amateur

Mocomama wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:10 am

She’s turning into a YouTube star in her eyes. I think she’s put her in preschool because she’s now a “full time work at home mama”. YouTube is her job and it takes priority over Wren.
"Youtube star" in what sense??? because she bought a house and decorated it like her idol cookcleanandrepeat?? no honey... but you're right she's acting like these big stars.. it seems like most of them do favor certain children. I cannot imagine only sending one child out into a pandemic ESPECIALLY if I didn't have to. I am a peds nurse and I have noticed Wren's speech as well, why not put her in speech therapy?? she doesn't have to send her to school. She made a story about it but it doesn't make sense. I cannot believe Ethan was okay with it... I asked my husband and he said hell no. She better NOT pull a Myka with Wren or she will have to go back and work at that daycare because her YT career would be ruined.
Last edited by teasipper on Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
teasipper
Amateur
Amateur

Mocomama wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:10 am

"Youtube star" in what sense??? because she bought a house and decorated it like her idol cookcleanandrepeat?? no honey... but you're right she's acting like these big yt stars.. it seems like most of them do favor certain children. I cannot imagine only sending one child out into a pandemic ESPECIALLY if I didn't have to. I am a peds nurse and I have noticed Wren's speech as well, why not put her in speech therapy?? she doesn't have to send her to school. She made a story about it but it doesn't make sense. I cannot believe Ethan was okay with it... I asked my husband and he said hell no. She better NOT pull a Myka with Wren or she will have to go back and work at that daycare because her YT career would be ruined.
Mocomama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mocomama »

🤣🤣 exactly she’s no star but when they start commenting about their job and all the work they do you can tell their view of themselves has changed. Today’s video highlighted her “work” and how many times was it mentioned that Wren loves school?!?!! Once it seemed like she edited it and had asked Wren several times. Like she’s trying to justify sending her to school during a pandemic.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

I think it depends on what part of the country you live in. Im in the south and most parents are sending their kids to school and preschool. My cousins are so much happier being able to play with other kids and do different things at school. She said it was at the same preschool she use to teach at so im sure she trust them. She already paid over 1k for delaney to do the abbecca program at home so she prob wouldnt waste that money and send her to regular school now. I guess here its not looked down upon when you send your kids to school or pre school
DramaLlama26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaLlama26 »

brittsmom111 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:32 am I think it depends on what part of the country you live in. Im in the south and most parents are sending their kids to school and preschool. My cousins are so much happier being able to play with other kids and do different things at school. She said it was at the same preschool she use to teach at so im sure she trust them. She already paid over 1k for delaney to do the abbecca program at home so she prob wouldnt waste that money and send her to regular school now. I guess here its not looked down upon when you send your kids to school or pre school
I totally understand that certain states or even parts of states are not dealing with the magnitude of cases that others are (I'm in Florida - we're a hot mess). But...it's more the "we are going to homeschool Wren for preschool and we have chosen to keep Delaney home and then switching gears for only one of the kids. I understand that she already spent the money for Delaney's program but why the need to send Wren to preschool in the middle of November when she didn't plan to do that all along? It's not even the fact that she is attending school (for me anyway). It's more the fact that Delaney is getting one thing and her other kid is getting something else. How busy is she exactly that she can't keep doing homeschool preschool like she planned? She's going to have a 4th kiddo to take care of soon as well.

I don't know. Her whole vibe has just changed to me. Her ego has gotten a little larger and now that she can have her own bio babies, I feel like Wren is sloppy seconds.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

DramaLlama26 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:04 am
brittsmom111 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:32 am I think it depends on what part of the country you live in. Im in the south and most parents are sending their kids to school and preschool. My cousins are so much happier being able to play with other kids and do different things at school. She said it was at the same preschool she use to teach at so im sure she trust them. She already paid over 1k for delaney to do the abbecca program at home so she prob wouldnt waste that money and send her to regular school now. I guess here its not looked down upon when you send your kids to school or pre school
I totally understand that certain states or even parts of states are not dealing with the magnitude of cases that others are (I'm in Florida - we're a hot mess). But...it's more the "we are going to homeschool Wren for preschool and we have chosen to keep Delaney home and then switching gears for only one of the kids. I understand that she already spent the money for Delaney's program but why the need to send Wren to preschool in the middle of November when she didn't plan to do that all along? It's not even the fact that she is attending school (for me anyway). It's more the fact that Delaney is getting one thing and her other kid is getting something else. How busy is she exactly that she can't keep doing homeschool preschool like she planned? She's going to have a 4th kiddo to take care of soon as well.

I don't know. Her whole vibe has just changed to me. Her ego has gotten a little larger and now that she can have her own bio babies, I feel like Wren is sloppy seconds.
I guess i just dont take it that way. Kids have such different personalities . My cousin has 3 kids and 2 of them wanted to go to school and the 3rd loves wanted to be home schooled and loves it. so while delaney had to start home school because they werent open when she started. I think its good for Wren to go to school. She gets to do different things and make friends and actually have a lot more fun than Delaney is. A 4th kids is hard I really think next year she will put them all in school. I dont feel she changed much . Its not like they bought a million dollar fancy home. Its still small and modest. Its not like she goes out and bought a new suv and tons of stuff all the time. I guess i just look at all the money the other youtube moms spend daily and i dont see Hailey like that.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Hailey is getting more and more unbearable in my opinion. She really thinks she’s hot shit.
llhound
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by llhound »

Saylo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:06 pm Hailey is getting more and more unbearable in my opinion. She really thinks she’s hot shit.
Completely agree. I don't really ever watch her regularly anymore but I am watching her Day in life/what I eat/baby buys video right now and it's just annoying. She'd bought a whole bunch of boutique baby clothes and says that it hasn't been cheap. No kidding. Each one of those Lou Lou and Co gowns is $30 and she has a pile of other stuff as well. She also went ahead and bought bows which she may never use if baby is a boy and said she's considering buying monogrammed boy and girl outfits. What a waste of money. A newborn doesn't care if they have monogrammed outfits or bows.

I feel like asking her "what about Millie's clothes?. Millie just turned two, so did she give all those away or something? Each baby needs a new wardrobe? I'm actually pregnant right now and I have bought a few clothing items, but most of baby's wardrobe will be his 2 year old brother's clothes.

Also, she must be doing pretty well with YT because where else is the money coming from? Her husband is a welder, which is totally fine but he is not making six figures or anything.

I also really dislike what I eat videos. For one, who cares. and secondly, it's so disordered. When she's not pregnant she's constantly on weight watchers, eating tiny portions and having cheat days where she has big meals at restaurants. When she's pregnant it seems like an excuse to just eat anything she wants and she gains like 60lbs.
honeybunny921
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeybunny921 »

llhound wrote:
Saylo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:06 pm Hailey is getting more and more unbearable in my opinion. She really thinks she’s hot shit.
Completely agree. I don't really ever watch her regularly anymore but I am watching her Day in life/what I eat/baby buys video right now and it's just annoying. She'd bought a whole bunch of boutique baby clothes and says that it hasn't been cheap. No kidding. Each one of those Lou Lou and Co gowns is $30 and she has a pile of other stuff as well. She also went ahead and bought bows which she may never use if baby is a boy and said she's considering buying monogrammed boy and girl outfits. What a waste of money. A newborn doesn't care if they have monogrammed outfits or bows.

I feel like asking her "what about Millie's clothes?. Millie just turned two, so did she give all those away or something? Each baby needs a new wardrobe? I'm actually pregnant right now and I have bought a few clothing items, but most of baby's wardrobe will be his 2 year old brother's clothes.

Also, she must be doing pretty well with YT because where else is the money coming from? Her husband is a welder, which is totally fine but he is not making six figures or anything.

I also really dislike what I eat videos. For one, who cares. and secondly, it's so disordered. When she's not pregnant she's constantly on weight watchers, eating tiny portions and having cheat days where she has big meals at restaurants. When she's pregnant it seems like an excuse to just eat anything she wants and she gains like 60lbs.
Omg! I watched her what I eat in a day video and was thinking “girl, you have been eating worse than what you are telling us you are eating in a day” Image. She should have just did a what I eat in a day while pregnant and it would have made more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamallamainpajamas

Unread post by mamallamainpajamas »

I started watching years ago when they “adopted” Wren. After reading posts several pages back from someone who claims to be the bio mom, and doing my own “investigation”, I’m starting to question whether they truly adopted her. All that aside, I use to find her relatable, now she is showing that she’s just as fake as the rest. Just as click baity as the rest. “We have the baby’s name picked out!” - not going to tell you though. Have to do a big, time wasting reveal. Just using that as an example. If you’ve watched recently you could probably pick out 20 of those scenarios.
I don’t watch as much as I use to, but when I do I’m always sorry that I did.
I hope Josh from The Dad Challenge Podcast investigates her soon like he’s been doing with the other “mommy vloggers”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hydrangea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hydrangea »

I really like Hailey’s videos, but she is becoming a typical YouTube Mom.

I started watching when they were foster parents and I loved how real she was. She would record without her hair and makeup done, didn’t have top of the line everything, etc. I miss the way she used to be.

I need to know more about Wren’s adoption. I can’t wrap my head around it.

I also don’t mind the “What I Eat videos.” I’ve been on WW and they gave me great ideas.

For some reason the homeschooling bothers me. Maybe it’s because she sits and watches videos all day. I teach first grade. That’s what I did from March - June of last year per my district requirements of Covid and the kids barely learned. I hope she’s getting reading instruction and doing crafts too. Laney’s writing she shared one day looked like the just copied it.
Ariesmom19010
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ariesmom19010 »

I see why her channel hasn't grown after watching some of her first videos. She used to be more open and said what she thought about different things throughout the day...now her content is just boring and repetitive. It's like she is trying to be a character...kind of strange actually! Oh well because I like Hailey but im just like who are you :|

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”