BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Leila started her own thread

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Com71

Unread post by Com71 »

earpsmom wrote:Franks life will be permanently changed from all of this drama. He will always be looked at differently whether they stay together or split up. Franks reputation and public persona is absolutely destroyed from this. His career will even be affected from this if he chooses to go back to a fire department. The sad thing is, it could have all been avoided.

They shouldn't have acted like teenagers on Instagram. They should have gotten ahead of the speculation of abuse, cheating and Fletchers possible DMD. That gave drama channels fuel for their videos. He shouldn't have contacted Sloan. She should have been more transparent in her video. She shouldn't have addressed Leilas video. All they're doing is making things worse at this point and Franks going to be the one that suffers from it.

They need the best PR team money can buy if they truly want to keep being public figures.
I 100% agree, but I also think frank is in the background having a little baby fit and that is really why Brit is crying and freaking out. In franks line of work if a background is conducted all of this will come up and he’s screwed. I’m sure he knows that and Is putting the pressure on Britney to make it all better. I really think after fletcher was born reality smacked both of them in the face and their little bubble world they live in has been popped. Britney has been through plenty of yt drama but frank hasn’t and I really think he never even thought about any consequences when he goes around doing stupid stuff. I haven’t been able to stand frank since the very beginning, something about him just gives me the chills. Also the little quiet baby voice he uses in some videos damn near makes me want to puke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
taylor_dance96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by taylor_dance96 »

britney has the EXACT Same personality as my mother... the compulsive lying, narcissistic traits, putting strange guys before the children,They will only show emotion when its convenient for them. I truly feel they can't feel shit.
I'm in my 20s now with 3 kids. coming from someone who lived with it, These babies will be fucked up...she will never change. they will grow up not wanting anything to do with her.
I hope for the sake of these babies they move in with their daddy before its too late.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Leila started her own thread

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Link it lol - > https://gurugossiper.com
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

When her "friends" posted about being kind to Britney, did you notice they used pictures without Frank in them? I wonder if they know something... Perhaps it was just coincidence.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Leila faked a pregnancy/miscarriage in like June and used an ultrasound photo that wasn't hers. https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity. ... 7438&st=90
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

fortwendy wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:12 am Leila faked a pregnancy/miscarriage in like June and used an ultrasound photo that wasn't hers. https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity. ... 7438&st=90
Oh, crap!! This was just a few months ago???
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
fortwendy wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:12 am Leila faked a pregnancy/miscarriage in like June and used an ultrasound photo that wasn't hers. https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity. ... 7438&st=90
Oh, crap!! This was just a few months ago???
In all the years I’ve been alive I’ve NEVER seen anyone get caught using a fake ultrasound picture say that they used a fake one because they didn’t want anyone using theirs...like wtf how did she even come back from that lol I would’ve changed my name and moved to Mars.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why does she always have so much drama in her life and her friendships never last? That alone tells a lot about what kind of person she is. Its not even just this person lelia, she just doesn't have many friends and all because they have had a falling out at some point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Crazymess1215 wrote:Why does she always have so much drama in her life and her friendships never last? That alone tells a lot about what kind of person she is. Its not even just this person lelia, she just doesn't have many friends and all because they have had a falling out at some point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That’s so fucking true...I can understand you losing one friend bcz shit happens but she literally doesn’t have one real friend in her life. She doesn’t have any childhood friends, she doesn’t have any high school friends and the few friends she’s made through YouTube (Britt, Dani, Vanessa) are no longer in her life or she’s had numerous petty fall out with. When you see someone that has those kinds of issues with different ppl, it’s clear that they’re the problem.

Real friends tell you what you need to hear, not what you wanna hear and it’s funny that she thinks Kyra, Keren etc are her friends because they’re co-signing for her. Britney‘s gonna die alone because there’s no way Frank’s gonna stick around and she can’t keep friends to save her life because she’s fraudulent af. Look how she all of a sudden started following Dani around the same time things started going south with Frank. She had a falling out with Vanessa & magically started hanging out with her again as soon as she left him.

She’s a user and I’m glad Leila’s crazy ass used her.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

If Leila's crazy and problematic herself, at least I won't have to feel bad about Brit's minions coming for her lol
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Now Sloan is going over Leila's video. Sloan says some of Britney's friends have DMed him and told him horror stories about Britney and Frank... Wonder who, wonder what was said?
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

I've just gotta say, why wasn't Britney this upset when Frank changed his bio to "father of 2" and publicly disowned 3 of her children? Priorities...
Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

Didn’t Dani said something similar about B when they first stopped talking. She was saying she didn’t want to show a fake stage life or somewhere along those lines. Dani nor Vanessa have said anything about this whole drama. Okbaby and Keren are defending but the two girls that do know her IRL aren’t saying anything at all. I wonder...
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:34 am Now Sloan is going over Leila's video. Sloan says some of Britney's friends have DMed him and told him horror stories about Britney and Frank... Wonder who, wonder what was said?
I used to like Sloan but I think he just plays stuff like that up for views. I mean Britney doesn’t even have friends. Unless Dani and Vanessa messaged him but I just doubt that so much.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joie de Vivre wrote:Now Sloan is going over Leila's video. Sloan says some of Britney's friends have DMed him and told him horror stories about Britney and Frank... Wonder who, wonder what was said?
I’m thinking all of them because none of these yt mom are her friends. If this is true then Britney Image deserves this for all the shit she’s put her kids through. It’s clear her image is the most important thing to her so I’m glad its getting dragged through the mud.

I am here for this shit show, bring on the videos. I’ve had enough of Britney’s smug fake ass these past 3 years on her high horse using ppl. It irked me how she hopped on IG crying saying she’s “thankful to her followers”....why because they did her dirty work?!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Lolitalene wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:46 pm Personal theory, and probably the less dramatic one.

I dont think there was cheating, or abuse. I think it was triggered by both wanting/needing to be the most important, the one who was struggling the most.

Brit has a traumatic birth and is CLEARLY struggling mentally Id take a guess that she has ppd and ppa, her anxiety has worsened in the last couple of years ( hence why she doesnt drive anymore) and I honestly this last baby has pushed her to the edge mentally.

Frank was hit with the loss of his grandpa, so was probably struggling to support brit as he probably felt losing his grandpa was bigger then her issues and she should have sucked it up for him, and she probably felt the same.

I think it came to a head when Frank wanted to be with his family and leave Brit with all the kids. I think they both snapped on each other, Frank seems to fight dirty and harsh things were said.

🤷‍♀️. I think they both need therapy, I personally couldn't forgive someone who would write my children off so fast, but also, he only did that on social media, so I doubt he suddenly treated the kids badly.

And this Leila chick is just scummy. She is clearly just chasing views, she said NOTHING new, she basically just repeated what she saw here.
Which looks badly on her, if she was Brits "friend" she wouldn't have posted, especially seeing her "friend" is not stable atm.
Totally agree with this!!! They had a ugly argument which caused them to do stupid things on instagram and may have led to Alyssa's sudden trip to Myrtle Beach! For the sake of all their children, I hope they can work it out and apologize for the stupid things they said and move on. It would be crushing for A, N and H to go through a second break-up.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Lalalilylove wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:40 am
Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:34 am Now Sloan is going over Leila's video. Sloan says some of Britney's friends have DMed him and told him horror stories about Britney and Frank... Wonder who, wonder what was said?
I used to like Sloan but I think he just plays stuff like that up for views. I mean Britney doesn’t even have friends. Unless Dani and Vanessa messaged him but I just doubt that so much.
I agree 100%. Like, remember when he somehow "lost" DMs from Christine? How does that even happen? He claimed he had some real tea on Frank when he messaged him, but it was literally nothing.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Jesus effing Christ... I hope she makes a dozen more videos. She's crazy as hell, but I want her to keep talking.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joie de Vivre wrote:Jesus effing Christ... I hope she makes a dozen more videos. She's crazy as hell, but I want her to keep talking.
Keep em coming Leila...it’s about time the karma train finally came for Britney.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”