BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

As a photographer I’m disgusted by the other photographer for not wearing her mask. Unbelievable and unprofessional.

Frank covering Scarletts mouth when she was crying. Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:52 pm As a photographer I’m disgusted by the other photographer for not wearing her mask. Unbelievable and unprofessional.

Frank covering Scarletts mouth when she was crying. Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Omg he did WHAT!? I missed that part, thats disgusting!
And I've never seen more dramatic family photos. We had some done last week, we also have 5 kids and it was fun! Even when our 3yr old was scared by a dog the photographer waited for her to calm and didn't push her for a fake 'perfect photo.

Brit and Frank sucked and so did that photographer
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

js2013 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:What learning disability does he have? We know he has DMD but that shouldn’t be stopping him from being able to spell the word “food” at six fucking years old. Britney is a shit mother, that’s the point. No one is shitting on this kid. We feel bad for him.

Actually, "food" is not a typical word that a young child would spell correctly. Children first learn phonetic spelling, so it would come out like "fod" the "double o says /oo/" rule isn't learned until 1st grade or later....but I'm done with this subject. I'm just thankful he's in Kindergarten now and *hopefully* receiving all the services he requires.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
You said this way better than I could have! This is exactly what I was coming to say. I’ve seen second and third graders spell worse.

Plus no teacher is going to sit around and spell for each kid. He probably wrote the words and she asked him what they were/knew based on KINDERGARTEN spelling. Hell there’s adult who spell “there/their/they’re” or even defiantly being definitely.

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Lolitalene wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:05 pm
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:52 pm As a photographer I’m disgusted by the other photographer for not wearing her mask. Unbelievable and unprofessional.

Omg he did WHAT!? I missed that part, thats disgusting!
And I've never seen more dramatic family photos. We had some done last week, we also have 5 kids and it was fun! Even when our 3yr old was scared by a dog the photographer waited for her to calm and didn't push her for a fake 'perfect photo.

Brit and Frank sucked and so did that photographer
Yeah I didn't notice either until someone else pointed it out, but I was able to get a screenshot. It was only in the vlog for like a second, but like who the fuck covers their child's mouth when they start to cry? Shes not even 2 years old ffs, could they not take a break to calm her down or something? No child that young would be able to corporate long enough to take a bunch of fake pictures. Frank's a real piece of shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:05 am
sadasfuck wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:47 am Yeah I didn't notice either until someone else pointed it out, but I was able to get a screenshot. It was only in the vlog for like a second, but like who the fuck covers their child's mouth when they start to cry? Shes not even 2 years old ffs, could they not take a break to calm her down or something? No child that young would be able to corporate long enough to take a bunch of fake pictures. Frank's a real piece of shit.
It looks like he’s possibly giving her a fruit snack or some sort of candy?
I don't think so, it just didn't look like he had anything in his hand, and he put it over her mouth as soon as she started crying, and held it over her mouth has he was walking to the other side of the couch.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Anyone else finds it weird that she didn't post anything for Thanksgiving? Apart from forcing the kids to say what they are grateful for. Being her, I expected her to at least post a family picture pretending, to show how happy and perfect they are. How grateful she is

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

When I was a kid (and still to this day lol) I hated having to stop having fun for a quick picture or two. I can't imagine having to do a staged photoshoot ALL the time. That's why they're miserable for photos, Britney! You have to do a photo shoot everywhere you go. No kid wants to sit and be forced to be still for a photo. They don't understand the meaning of photos. They aren't necessary anyway. A cute family photo once a year, I understand. But with social media and "influencers," poor kids have to have odd family photos all the time. And to me, those aren't even special anymore. Candid photos are much more cute or snapping a photo when they do something funny here and there. The obsession with perfect, staged, filtered, coordinated outfit photos is too much.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

TopazBlues wrote:When I was a kid (and still to this day lol) I hated having to stop having fun for a quick picture or two. I can't imagine having to do a staged photoshoot ALL the time. That's why they're miserable for photos, Britney! You have to do a photo shoot everywhere you go. No kid wants to sit and be forced to be still for a photo. They don't understand the meaning of photos. They aren't necessary anyway. A cute family photo once a year, I understand. But with social media and "influencers," poor kids have to have odd family photos all the time. And to me, those aren't even special anymore. Candid photos are much more cute or snapping a photo when they do something funny here and there. The obsession with perfect, staged, filtered, coordinated outfit photos is too much.
Image she’ll buy a brand new wardrobe & have the kids sit in the car for hours to drive to the same location to take pictures and just go right back home. At least make a day out of it like take the kids out then go out to dinner as family but of course they can’t cuz they’re not a family. I will never forget that sponsored Idaho trip they took, they literally spent all day at the airport, then all day promoting it and then another day at the airport to go back home.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
TopazBlues wrote:When I was a kid (and still to this day lol) I hated having to stop having fun for a quick picture or two. I can't imagine having to do a staged photoshoot ALL the time. That's why they're miserable for photos, Britney! You have to do a photo shoot everywhere you go. No kid wants to sit and be forced to be still for a photo. They don't understand the meaning of photos. They aren't necessary anyway. A cute family photo once a year, I understand. But with social media and "influencers," poor kids have to have odd family photos all the time. And to me, those aren't even special anymore. Candid photos are much more cute or snapping a photo when they do something funny here and there. The obsession with perfect, staged, filtered, coordinated outfit photos is too much.
Image she’ll buy a brand new wardrobe & have the kids sit in the car for hours to drive to the same location to take pictures and just go right back home. At least make a day out of it like take the kids out then go out to dinner as family but of course they can’t cuz they’re not a family. I will never forget that sponsored Idaho trip they took, they literally spent all day at the airport, then all day promoting it and then another day at the airport to go back home.
and they never wear those outfits again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Oop! Image Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

Her attempt at transparency is weak.

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

sadasfuck wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:53 am
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:05 am It looks like he’s possibly giving her a fruit snack or some sort of candy?
I don't think so, it just didn't look like he had anything in his hand, and he put it over her mouth as soon as she started crying, and held it over her mouth has he was walking to the other side of the couch.
He shoved a gummy bear in her mouth to bribe her into sitting still for the photo ( he mentioned that he had a bag of gummy bears for bribes on the way in the car), you can see her chewing It when he stands beside her. Regardless he is still a piece of shit as she could have choked on it, she does not need to be eating lollies at her age.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

How many vacuums does she need?! I get they are sponsored but my God, why would you just accept things that you already have a few of?!
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I'm sorry, but her "recipes" are so gross looking.
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

So...why was that an "unexpected" call about her surgery?
Breathtaking_views
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Breathtaking_views »

nurseemilyy wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:54 pm So...why was that an "unexpected" call about her surgery?
Right?! It was just the pre-registration call that is very common before surgery. Click bait for the sponsored video.
palmtrees
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtrees »

thenightowl wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:19 pm How many vacuums does she need?! I get they are sponsored but my God, why would you just accept things that you already have a few of?!
So she can say at least she has money. She's spineless and will do anything for a check at this point.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:40 pm Oops. Her video isn’t getting the attention she needs.
It's like, "Let me guess... You do their hair, get them dressed, then leave???" She thinks there's something special about her family because she has five kids. Nope. It just means you have to start a little earlier than those with fewer kids. Nothing else is different. She is insufferable.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

31k views in 2 days.
ashleyrr21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ashleyrr21 »

Haven’t been on here in a long time.JW,Do they still have their dog?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”