BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

sadasfuck wrote:
Lolitalene wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:05 pm
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:52 pm As a photographer I’m disgusted by the other photographer for not wearing her mask. Unbelievable and unprofessional.

Frank covering Scarletts mouth when she was crying. Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg he did WHAT!? I missed that part, thats disgusting!
And I've never seen more dramatic family photos. We had some done last week, we also have 5 kids and it was fun! Even when our 3yr old was scared by a dog the photographer waited for her to calm and didn't push her for a fake 'perfect photo.

Brit and Frank sucked and so did that photographer
Yeah I didn't notice either until someone else pointed it out, but I was able to get a screenshot. It was only in the vlog for like a second, but like who the fuck covers their child's mouth when they start to cry? Shes not even 2 years old ffs, could they not take a break to calm her down or something? No child that young would be able to corporate long enough to take a bunch of fake pictures. Frank's a real piece of shit.
When I watched it I’m pretty sure he was feeding her a fruit snack Image

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:13 pm
sadasfuck wrote:
Lolitalene wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:05 pm

Omg he did WHAT!? I missed that part, thats disgusting!
And I've never seen more dramatic family photos. We had some done last week, we also have 5 kids and it was fun! Even when our 3yr old was scared by a dog the photographer waited for her to calm and didn't push her for a fake 'perfect photo.

Brit and Frank sucked and so did that photographer
Yeah I didn't notice either until someone else pointed it out, but I was able to get a screenshot. It was only in the vlog for like a second, but like who the fuck covers their child's mouth when they start to cry? Shes not even 2 years old ffs, could they not take a break to calm her down or something? No child that young would be able to corporate long enough to take a bunch of fake pictures. Frank's a real piece of shit.
When I watched it I’m pretty sure he was feeding her a fruit snack Image

ok, no need for the 🙄 face... i wasn't even the one that pointed it out in the first place. I mean, who the hell knows what he was doing honestly. This is a gossip site where we speculate, so me, and others, were just throwing in our 2 cents.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

how many vacuums? is this the 5th one? 6th including the Shopvac?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

ashleyrr21 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:28 pm Haven’t been on here in a long time.JW,Do they still have their dog?

Yes, you occasionally see Luna and Alyssa's dog (I forget his name - Spencer? Did I just make that up?). Alyssa seems to really love her dog, so hopefully both dogs are getting attention and love right now.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:44 am
TopazBlues wrote:When I was a kid (and still to this day lol) I hated having to stop having fun for a quick picture or two. I can't imagine having to do a staged photoshoot ALL the time. That's why they're miserable for photos, Britney! You have to do a photo shoot everywhere you go. No kid wants to sit and be forced to be still for a photo. They don't understand the meaning of photos. They aren't necessary anyway. A cute family photo once a year, I understand. But with social media and "influencers," poor kids have to have odd family photos all the time. And to me, those aren't even special anymore. Candid photos are much more cute or snapping a photo when they do something funny here and there. The obsession with perfect, staged, filtered, coordinated outfit photos is too much.
Image she’ll buy a brand new wardrobe & have the kids sit in the car for hours to drive to the same location to take pictures and just go right back home. At least make a day out of it like take the kids out then go out to dinner as family but of course they can’t cuz they’re not a family. I will never forget that sponsored Idaho trip they took, they literally spent all day at the airport, then all day promoting it and then another day at the airport to go back home.
And she acts like that was some sort of heroic act!! She said something like, "When I think things can't get any harder, I remind myself that I took my whole family to Idaho for two days!! If we can survive that, we can survive ANYTHING." I was snorting so loud when she said that!! That's her definition of "hardship"??
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah. He was feeding her snacks not putting his hand over her mouth I’ll give y’all that.

BUT. Are they fucking dogs? Give them a treat when they whine so they’ll sit? Stay? Behave?

That’s fucked up. Treating your children like pets so they sit pretty for a fucking picture.

They both gross.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Is her surgery today?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

js2013 wrote:Is her surgery today?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I think Monday the 30th

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tickytacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tickytacky »

Ugh. Frank posted a video on Instagram. Scarlett is forward facing in her car seat and he's driving while on Instagram. Why be safe when you can create more content? Who cares about other people on the road or your own kid..
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannable971 »

tickytacky wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 am Ugh. Frank posted a video on Instagram. Scarlett is forward facing in her car seat and he's driving while on Instagram. Why be safe when you can create more content? Who cares about other people on the road or your own kid..
Well I just went and checked his Instagram and it’s already gone. He must’ve got called out for it in the comments. Either the it’s illegal to be forward facing Scarlett in SC and NC or that he was on his phone while driving.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

tickytacky wrote:Ugh. Frank posted a video on Instagram. Scarlett is forward facing in her car seat and he's driving while on Instagram. Why be safe when you can create more content? Who cares about other people on the road or your own kid..
was that the Suburban or whatever SUV she has? I saw another empty row behind Scarlow. if so, why are there no other car seats in there? don't tell me she takes the car seats out every time her 3 burdens are at Ean's...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omg they live across the street from the pool and rarely went. Sad.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

On a slow day at work I went back on the construction company website to look at their floor plan with the 5th bedroom instead of the loft to see if they would do the same... anyway the construction company has a video of their housing developement... I just wanted to share the screenshots...
Mrs complains she's had a letter from the HOA but they never park on the street lol...

Also notice the parking spaces right behind the pool house... they could park their extra cars there.... it is not even a 2 minutes walk...
ImageImage

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

lucylue1982
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucylue1982 »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:59 am Personally, id rather extra living space vs poorly executed bedrooms.

They now have a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with one living area and a tiny playroom/front room.

They had three plus one on the way when they planned this build. Any person with half a brain could work out that it was too small from they get go!
When we were looking to buy a house when moving out of our apartment we wanted something we could grow into and not out of anytime soon. Our kids were 12,8, and 2, they are now 17, 13, and 8 and we have not out grown our house yet.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

tickytacky wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 am Ugh. Frank posted a video on Instagram. Scarlett is forward facing in her car seat and he's driving while on Instagram. Why be safe when you can create more content? Who cares about other people on the road or your own kid..
And he was a firefighter, so he's surely seen accidents with people being jackasses on their phones, along with babies improperly placed in their carseats... Like, there would be SOME leeway had he been some stupid yokel who hasn't seen people's guts spilled all over the road, but this particular yokel HAS TO HAVE seen that time-after-time. I cannot get over how much I despise these two.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

damneaFrance wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:25 am On a slow day at work I went back on the construction company website to look at their floor plan with the 5th bedroom instead of the loft to see if they would do the same... anyway the construction company has a video of their housing developement... I just wanted to share the screenshots...
Mrs complains she's had a letter from the HOA but they never park on the street lol...

Also notice the parking spaces right behind the pool house... they could park their extra cars there.... it is not even a 2 minutes walk...
ImageImage

FUCK THEM.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

damneaFrance wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:25 am On a slow day at work I went back on the construction company website to look at their floor plan with the 5th bedroom instead of the loft to see if they would do the same... anyway the construction company has a video of their housing developement... I just wanted to share the screenshots...

ImageImage

I live in a similar hoa and they don’t allow you to use those spaces to park (except while using the facilities). Funny they claim to never park in the street but they just happen to be parked there on the day the pics were taken haha! Such liars ALL THE TIME
Lemonrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lemonrose »

I’m sorry, newbie here. Am I the only one that noticed Aria picking eye boogers and eating them in the Vlog over and over in the Vlog of them taking family pictures In the car? You guys! Why wouldn’t she edit that out? Poor girl getting embarrassed by her own mom.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Good Lord. Just watched the photo shoot one (on invidious) - those poor kids. 2 hours of getting ready for pics, however long to drive there, 20 min pictures that obviously none of them were happy about and then she makes them take more for herself after then straight back to their ipads and take out. Would've been a great time to do fast food and playground or go out to eat at a restaurant or something new and fun for the kids.

Also B's smile was PAINFUL. Holy shite I've never seen a faker smile. Yikes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Lemonrose wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:20 pm I’m sorry, newbie here. Am I the only one that noticed Aria picking eye boogers and eating them in the Vlog over and over in the Vlog of them taking family pictures In the car? You guys! Why wouldn’t she edit that out? Poor girl getting embarrassed by her own mom.
OMG... I just rewatched... I didn't even notice... That is mortifying!!!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”