BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Dumbledore »

TopazBlues wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:57 pm The interviewer addressing any speculation about the MDA money: "ask yourself if a very successful YouTuber/would Britney do it? Would Britney need to do that?" Yes. It's called greed. Rich people scam others all the time.
I only tried to watch that part (1:05) but I couldn’t even get through it because the interviewer was interrupting! And right off the bat CBM said she didn’t think Britney stole the money because she was a very successful YTer so why would she do it if she wasn’t poor. Britney herself started saying well, she had just left Ean and had 3 kids to raise on her own and she gets cut off again! Britney was NOT “rich” at this time. She started becoming a sellout around this time because she needed to make up the income that Ean brought to the table. Britney knows damn well she had not donated all the money the first time around and it wasn’t an internet glitch. She only donated the rest because she got called out for it!

I’m not watching anything else. What an awful video and waste of time. Terrible quality and Britney can’t even get the words out.
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama »

I’m going to agree with the poster who said Ean was a mediocre guy, at best. I don’t know why we are celebrating men for doing the least minimal PARENTING. Why is the bar set this pathetically low?

There are much more validated reasons to leave someone other than cheating or abuse, she obviously didn’t feel loved or wanted because he just wasn’t that into her, it’s not hard to see that. I remember that engagement video after she had Nolan and her sister was there during it and how delighted and surprised Britney got because she was like finally! You can’t blame her for walking away for not feeling loved. Unless you lived in a loveless relationship you just can’t relate.

Frank is a POS and she’s damaged and she knows she’s destroyed her life without a way out, she knows she made a mistake out of maybe desperation, stupidity, excitement thinking someone wants you even with 3 kids.

If she’s reading on here let’s encourage her to leave him, for those kids sake, not hers. Frank seems abusive because he is abusive, if not physically at least emotionally and mentally. She doesn’t seem like a horrible person, she seems like a really lost and damaged person who needs lots of therapy to shake her back into reality. My sister was married to an abuser and had 2 kids with him, you’ve no idea how hard it is to pull someone out of this toxic prison, just thinking about it makes me cry.
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Anyone else thought when she was introducing who was going to interview her, it would be Sloan? Lol
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Mamadrama wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:10 pm I’m going to agree with the poster who said Ean was a mediocre guy, at best. I don’t know why we are celebrating men for doing the least minimal PARENTING. Why is the bar set this pathetically low?

There are much more validated reasons to leave someone other than cheating or abuse, she obviously didn’t feel loved or wanted because he just wasn’t that into her, it’s not hard to see that. I remember that engagement video after she had Nolan and her sister was there during it and how delighted and surprised Britney got because she was like finally! You can’t blame her for walking away for not feeling loved. Unless you lived in a loveless relationship you just can’t relate.

Frank is a POS and she’s damaged and she knows she’s destroyed her life without a way out, she knows she made a mistake out of maybe desperation, stupidity, excitement thinking someone wants you even with 3 kids.

If she’s reading on here let’s encourage her to leave him, for those kids sake, not hers. Frank seems abusive because he is abusive, if not physically at least emotionally and mentally. She doesn’t seem like a horrible person, she seems like a really lost and damaged person who needs lots of therapy to shake her back into reality. My sister was married to an abuser and had 2 kids with him, you’ve no idea how hard it is to pull someone out of this toxic prison, just thinking about it makes me cry.
How do we even know he is doing the “bare minimum”? Photos alone posted to his mother’s fb page show how happy and loved those kids are when they are with Ean... we don’t know what kind of dad he is now but he was a decent hard working dad when he was with Britney - she even showed him playing with the kids and shit. So tired of people assuming men are being praised for doing the bare minimum just because they are men. He works his ass off when they were together but he would get home late and still help with bedtime routines, setting up race tracks for Nolan, taking aria to swim classes. He was a good dad and I’m sure he still is, but the court ordered him less time because Britney is a stay at home mom and woman.
wendigo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wendigo »

I do think this interview made me like Britney more, if only because CBM was so annoying she made Britney seem better by comparison lol. Too bad they said almost nothing new and didn’t touch on 1/4 of all the drama.

Her explanation for why Frank changed his bio bothered me a lot. “It wasn’t petty it was practical” or however she phrased it. I can’t imagine being on the brink of divorce and going “Well, legally, I only have custody over two children so I should change my Instagram bio.” What??? Either it was petty or Frank is a sociopath who was thinking about his branding during a major fight with his wife/the mother of his children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

2 1/2 hours of the interviewer kissing Brits butthole, no thanks. Glad for people coming here to recap, as I can't deal with hours of that crap.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I cannot STAND the way this woman is asking her shit. The way that she is asking her the questions makes it so that Britney just piggybacks off of what she says like “yes that’s exactly why I did XYZ...”

I love the way she had NOTHING to say when they were talking about Nolan being happy and CBM said “well you might be happy but that doesn’t mean Nolan will be”. It’s funny how she used Fletcher as a crutch the whole time like where was Frank/Alyssa?

The entire interview was complete bullshit, not one of the important questions was answered genuinely. She literally made it seem like her and Frank just had some petty little fight but now all of a sudden they were “headed for divorce”? Not only that but she expects ppl to believe they were headed for divorce but in a span of two weeks they’re magically a happy little family?!

Oh and I’m also absolutely disgusted at how she tried to downplay bringing Frank to her house! She said “she couldn’t go anywhere as a single mom so she had no choice but to bring him to the house”... umm what? She literally was going out all the time WITHOUT the kids with Dani/Vanessa...you’re telling me she couldn’t meet him somewhere...especially the days Ean had him? Girl good fucking BYE...
I'm a real single mom (son's dad isn't really involved and I get almost no help from family) and I'm literally with my son 24/7 I get absolutely no breaks and even I don't bring strange men home.... It sucks but I just don't get to date right now but It doesn't bother me too much because I feel like raising my son pretty much takes up all my time anyway and that's just 1 kid. they are only little for so long. I have the rest of my life to focus on me and my wants later. Brittany should have definitely taken a break after Ean. Even if there was no cheating and the break-up was 100% amicable, there still has to be pain.... Even if it was just about the kids or sadness from such a big change, they all (her and the kids) needed time to heal and get used to the new changes before adding a ton more... new baby sister (Harlow) Breakup, moving, changing schools (I think), new step dad, more changes with Ean, new dog, new house, new sister, covid (and all its changes), new roommate/aka the nanny (Alyssa), new brother and now probably even more changes with a possible divorce and probably another move and hopefully Nolan hasn't started to decline too badly by then. That stupid woman should have been a mom and let herself and her kids heal before jumping on the first d she seen Image.

I'm not saying you can't have a life and be a parent but I think we can all agree she moved waaay too fast.

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I watched the entire 2 1/2 hour video. It didn’t change my thoughts at all about her.

I did notice she absolutely sidestepped the question about how much she donated to the muscular dystrophy association.
funny how she said she put it through as Brittany and not Britney, yet in the beginning of this scandal she said she made the donation in Nolan's name. so which one is it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Nothing about the video was unbiased....unbiased would’ve been bringing Leila’s ass (or even Sloan) do the interview. All CMD was suck the Cocoa Puffs out of Britney’s asshole by giving her a rough draft of what to answer back.

She didn’t press her on why she brought Frank over to her house the first time. She literally said she had no choice but to bring him WHILE the kids were sleeping because “she was a single mom and was never alone”...meanwhile she was always out with Dani/Vanessa WITHOUT the kids. She’s like we FaceTimed so I knew it was him...like really...that’s your excuse for bringing a strange man you’ve never met to your house WHILE YOUR KIDS WERE HOME!?

She didn’t mention when she asked her followers for 10k (which later went down to 5k) for her ugly ass dad Keith “medical expenses” & what happened to the missing 1k of that money.

She didn’t mention why she doesn’t travel with Nolan and make his life worth living while he can still walk?! Britney’s like “I take care of his needs, I take him to take his appointments...” ok and....you’re supposed to do that.

She completely downplayed the #fatheroftwo comment because (correct me if I’m wrong) Frank didn’t have father of five on his bio and then he changed it to father of two. I believe his bio just said #father and he out of spite changed it to father of two, so the fact that she’s trying to downplay it makes me sick to my stomach.

Just a week ago she made it seem like her and Frank’s fight was just a petty little thing, no big deal....now all of a sudden “they were on the brink of divorce”? Then she wants people to believe that they just magically all a happy couple again after almost getting divorced....that’s not real life! people that are close to divorce aren’t doing photoshoots magically happy with each other within a week.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

At 1h13min someone comes downstairs and I think goes to stay in the kitchen. Looks like Frank because of the way the person walks (like a cowboy). I had to stop right after to go to work but if the person does not go back upstairs later, it means that when Britney will be discussing Frank, he will be standing just a few feet away... how coule she be completely free to talk if there is someone there listening ?Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

So I havent caught up on previous posts yet so maybe this has been said, but DAMN the person interviewing her is annoying as hell. Way too much talking and being on "her side" instead of letting Britney just answer the questions.

Also, I dont feel like Britney really gave any clear answers or "cleared the air" about a whole lot.
Also, you can 100% tell she's lying about the mda money. She's talking so fast and trying to muddle all the facts together hoping no one questions her further on. Having to make 3 donations to give the money you promises? Yeah right. Shes a liar.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:45 am
Just a week ago she made it seem like her and Frank’s fight was just a petty little thing, no big deal....now all of a sudden “they were on the brink of divorce”? Then she wants people to believe that they just magically all a happy couple again after almost getting divorced....that’s not real life! people that are close to divorce aren’t doing photoshoots magically happy with each other within a week.
I believe they were on the brink of divorce and I think they still are, and are walking on thin ice. I don't think they are all happy with each other but they are trying to work on things.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Did she say in the interview whether Fletcher has DMD?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Not CherryBombMom "interviewing" Brit and kissing her ass for two hours straight when she was the one who made several videos talking shit about her back then. All of these bitches on YouTube are fake as fuck and Brit's obviously desperate to have "friends" (aka people who are willing to side with her) or she wouldn't be taking her back like this lmao.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

skiingmama1 wrote:Did she say in the interview whether Fletcher has DMD?
She said he’s been tested and when they get the results she’ll share when she’s comfortable sharing. I feel like he might have DMD and even if he doesn’t have it, it doesn’t make what she did ok. She can justify all she wants but her having THREE kids knowing they could have DMD and/or be carriers is selfish at.
sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

Can she maybe stop talking so much and let Britney actually get a word in?

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Joie de Vivre wrote:The audio is SO BAD. Also, I'm really disliking how CB is asking the questions, but inserts "outs" or answers into the questions. Let Britney talk herself into a corner, don't give her the answers, ffs.
Yeah this is what killed the video for me. I kept skipping her parts because she talked way too much and kept throwing in her own anecdotes and opinions. Just let b answer and spin her own web.

sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
skiingmama1 wrote:Did she say in the interview whether Fletcher has DMD?
She said he’s been tested and when they get the results she’ll share when she’s comfortable sharing. I feel like he might have DMD and even if he doesn’t have it, it doesn’t make what she did ok. She can justify all she wants but her having THREE kids knowing they could have DMD and/or be carriers is selfish at.
I was sort of wondering if that contributed to the issues between Britney and Frank. I hope not, but I’m wondering if it’s upset over Fletcher maybe having it as well?

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nurseemilyy wrote:
Joie de Vivre wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:28 pm This isn't a tell-all. This was a Youtuber trying desperately to get in Britney's good graces again by throwing her seemingly difficult questions, but answering them all herself. I learned nothing. No insight was gleaned at all.
Right? The only thing I got from it is just more of what we've all been saying here. Like when she was asked about if she's scared of the possibility of Fletcher having DMD. She said she's anxious but is equipped to deal with it if it happened. Sure, you have some idea of the things you would be expected to do for another affected son, BUT you don't know that the course of the TERMINAL illness will be the same as Nolan's. On top of that, shouldn't you be fucking terrified of the idea that you will have not just one but possibly two sons die before you?! I understand it would be hard for her to express these emotions in daily conversation but a "Tell All" video would be an appropriate time to do so, just once.
That part also highlighted to me and made it clear as day that she is a bad mom.

She doesn't, but even if she did know every single thing to be expected with dmd, she should STILL be TERRIFIED to find out if fletcher has it. Who gives a fuck if you know how to handle it. That is your son. You should be so afraid to find out if he has a terminal illness because HE will be the one to suffer, not you. She is so self centered - only cares about herself and how she personally would be able to cope.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

If she doesn't mention it again he definitely has DMD. You know she's gonna be too smug about it to not rub it into the faces of those who think she's irresponsible and selfish for having more kids after Nolan.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”