Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Re: Not Enough Nelsons | Cringey LDS MegaFamiLee

Unread post by Brazilnut »

haterade wrote:
Brazilnut wrote:
itslaurlmao wrote:Honestly I really like the name if it was spelled “Navy” but that’s obviously a personal opinion hahaha

I watched their recent video and it’s kind of odd to me that they’re so quick to take Luke out of school because of bullying. I’m all for doing whatever it takes to ensure your kids and happy and healthy but just letting him not go seems weird. I also hate to make assumptions, but he is very obviously gay. I hope they let him be who he is. He seems like a really sweet, funny kid. They already push the “Luke and all his girlfriends!!!” thing in videos and that’s just so detrimental to a gay child’s mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm very inclined to thinking the bullying is due to his perceived sexuality. He has mannerisms that are traditionally associated to being gay, whether he is or not, and that could definitely be a reason for bullying. They mentioned he spends a lot of time with girls at school: he grew up with so many girls in his family and so is more comfortable with it, but it's also something that tends to happen with gay boys. We've seen him care a lot about his appearance, dance very well and do his sisters' hairs. Again, these are all stereotypes, but they're probably the biggest gay stereotypes ever: the gay hairdresser with all his female friends who loves to dance and cares about the way he looks, and so there really could be something behind it.

However, I grew up identifying with most of the lesbian stereotypes and everyone around me, friends, teachers and family thought I would turn out gay, but I'm just a tomboyish straight girl, so I don't want to jump to conclusions here. When I was his age, EVERYONE would say without a shadow of a doubt I was / would be gay.

It’s sad because this family is so clearly anti-LGBTQ+. They’ve made some sketchy comments here and there, but they also have these very heteronormative discussions with their kids. They even promoted DelayNee having two “boyfriends” in their Valentine video.

SaiDee and DeLayNee are also runner ups for gay kids in the family in my humble gaydar

itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by itslaurlmao »

Brazilnut wrote:
itslaurlmao wrote:Honestly I really like the name if it was spelled “Navy” but that’s obviously a personal opinion hahaha

I watched their recent video and it’s kind of odd to me that they’re so quick to take Luke out of school because of bullying. I’m all for doing whatever it takes to ensure your kids and happy and healthy but just letting him not go seems weird. I also hate to make assumptions, but he is very obviously gay. I hope they let him be who he is. He seems like a really sweet, funny kid. They already push the “Luke and all his girlfriends!!!” thing in videos and that’s just so detrimental to a gay child’s mentality.

I'm very inclined to thinking the bullying is due to his perceived sexuality. He has mannerisms that are traditionally associated to being gay, whether he is or not, and that could definitely be a reason for bullying. They mentioned he spends a lot of time with girls at school: he grew up with so many girls in his family and so is more comfortable with it, but it's also something that tends to happen with gay boys. We've seen him care a lot about his appearance, dance very well and do his sisters' hairs. Again, these are all stereotypes, but they're probably the biggest gay stereotypes ever: the gay hairdresser with all his female friends who loves to dance and cares about the way he looks, and so there really could be something behind it.

However, I grew up identifying with most of the lesbian stereotypes and everyone around me, friends, teachers and family thought I would turn out gay, but I'm just a tomboyish straight girl, so I don't want to jump to conclusions here. When I was his age, EVERYONE would say without a shadow of a doubt I was / would be gay.

Okay yes those are both very good points! Especially as someone who’s doesn’t identify as straight and dropped out of school Image I was pretty quick to speak about it not being the best idea for him to home school. I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.

That being said, I do still worry about the gay of it all. As stereotypical as it is, I’m pretty sure he is gay. It just breaks my heart seeing kids in these super religious families potentially be terrified to be themselves or come out. He’s still quite young and this family (in my opinion) isn’t nearly as bad as most, they’re mainly just cringy lol. But they push these heteronormative “relationships” on their super young kids and it’s so bothersome, especially Kass. Let them be kids why are you asking 8 year olds about their boyfriends??? I feel so bad

overthewater
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overthewater »

I agree with everything thats being said re Luke. Of course no one knows for sure whether he is gay or not, but just thinking about when I was around his age in school - every single kid in my grade who fit the gay male stereotype that much is now either gay or a trans woman. Having so many sisters, he could just be a little more on the feminine side, but I do worry when I watch their videos that he would feel pressured by his family (implicitly) to be straight/cis and that can be so so detrimental. Tiffany does seem like she loves her kids though, so hopefully thats just how they come across to me.
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

overthewater wrote:I agree with everything thats being said re Luke. Of course no one knows for sure whether he is gay or not, but just thinking about when I was around his age in school - every single kid in my grade who fit the gay male stereotype that much is now either gay or a trans woman. Having so many sisters, he could just be a little more on the feminine side, but I do worry when I watch their videos that he would feel pressured by his family (implicitly) to be straight/cis and that can be so so detrimental. Tiffany does seem like she loves her kids though, so hopefully thats just how they come across to me.
For Mormons there is also the possibility to admit you're gay and remain celibate for the end of your life in order to enter the kingdom of Heaven Image

sneezepuff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sneezepuff »

Hey everyone. I was so annoyed by Kass' morning routine video that I had to make an account on here.

I try not to watch her videos because I can't really stand her, I watched this one bc I was super bored. Please don't get me wrong, I would never say that doing YouTube fulltime isn't a proper job. But she's literally living off her familys fame, pretending that this was a full work day? Come on. This could flop any minute and she'd have to live from her parents money for the rest of her life.

Also Luke's situation is super worrying. I also got those gay-vibes from him, which obviously doesn't have to mean anything, but could be of course. I'm also pretty sure in the vlog where he stayed home from school he said something like having many friends that are girls since he's so used to be around girls. This sounds so much like his mum or siblings told him that this could be a possible reason for maybe being "just friends" with all those girls and he's telling that himself.
But I really love how Tiffany is thinking of homeschooling him. At first I got mad but after she said it would only be for a few months, I liked that. A lot of kids that are bullied or having a hard time at school could need a parent like her to stand up for them.
thesemouse8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thesemouse8 »

I just watched the video Kenn made with her boyfriend, and he seems like a complete and total asshole. Yikes.
Leanneeva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leanneeva »

thesemouse8 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:59 pm I just watched the video Kenn made with her boyfriend, and he seems like a complete and total asshole. Yikes.
I did think he was a bit cocky, but not an complete asshole. Why do you think he is?
thesemouse8
Amateur
Amateur

Leanneeva wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:56 am
thesemouse8 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:59 pm I just watched the video Kenn made with her boyfriend, and he seems like a complete and total asshole. Yikes.
I did think he was a bit cocky, but not an complete asshole. Why do you think he is?
he just seems like the kind of person who would reply "all lives matter" if you told him that black lives matter or would tell you that like, being depressed is a choice.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

I thought he came across a bit nerdy and awkward on camera I don’t think he came over badly, I guess we will see in the Florida vlogs (still confused about that) how he really comes across with the family
sneezepuff
Wallflower
Wallflower

I actually really liked some of the answers he gave. I feel like he likes KennaDee but doesn't act like he'll marry her anytime soon. Seems like he really enjoys being with her but for anything else will see what the future brings, not hurrying into something.

Yes, he is cocky, but not too bad. It's good that Kenn has a partner that doesn't say yes to everything she says. Josh seems to be like that a lot and I find it offputting that Kass wants them to seem so perfect. He basically has shown no personality yet. Could be bc he maybe doesn't like being in front of the camera a lot, but still. I think those "kids" are well off with partners that are a bit more down to earth and their own persons.
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

sneezepuff wrote:I actually really liked some of the answers he gave. I feel like he likes KennaDee but doesn't act like he'll marry her anytime soon. Seems like he really enjoys being with her but for anything else will see what the future brings, not hurrying into something.

Yes, he is cocky, but not too bad. It's good that Kenn has a partner that doesn't say yes to everything she says. Josh seems to be like that a lot and I find it offputting that Kass wants them to seem so perfect. He basically has shown no personality yet. Could be bc he maybe doesn't like being in front of the camera a lot, but still. I think those "kids" are well off with partners that are a bit more down to earth and their own persons.
Really? I felt like he REALLY wants to get married as soon as possible, both because of his religion and in order to have sex - but didn't want to come across as in too much in a rush. His favorite thing about KennaDee is that she will be a very good mother one day...

sneezepuff
Wallflower
Wallflower

I actually went back to rewatch parts of the video and I still feel like he's pretty chill about that relationship. I especially liked in the end when he talked about adopting kids he said he'd decide it with his future wife. If he'd want to rush it I would've expected him to say something like "we decide that after we got married" or something like that.

But maybe I'm reading this wrong. :D

But of course there's the factor of having sex, which I'd guess is the biggest reason for people of "those" religions to get married.
Leanneeva
Amateur
Amateur

So Disney is an AD?
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Leanneeva wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:57 pm So Disney is an AD?
Well I suppose there is a LOT of them with the whole family plus Josh, Ken’s bf and Jamie’s bf, that would be an expensive trip! I wonder if they’ve been given the run of the parks on specific days so it’s just them.
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

Watching their video made me so angry. I understand things are slowing down with covid and that people are starting to get vaccinated so things are more LAX now in the US. but cmon. Traveling with 22 people is not okay. They don’t wear their masks properly it drives me insane. Notice how little Ellecee wears her mask better than Benji and Trey? I don’t care if that bus only had their family in it, it’s disrespectful to the driver to not be wearing a mask. They stood in the airport for hours with only half of them wearing masks. Why even bother at that point they clearly don’t care

bm15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm15 »

I just watched a video Kass posted 3 days ago about buying a house...is it just me or did her husband not seem excited at all? She said we drive by the lot everyday we love looking at it and a few seconds later he said “yeah kass wants to come over everyday”. Also the “my mom is an architectural designer so she’s designing it for us and my dad is a builder so he’s building it for us but my parents are not buying this house” like...girl...are you that out of touch with reality? I feel like she will be pregnant in like 2 months...and her husband just seems so unhappy, poor guy
thesemouse8
Amateur
Amateur

bm15 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:33 am I just watched a video Kass posted 3 days ago about buying a house...is it just me or did her husband not seem excited at all? She said we drive by the lot everyday we love looking at it and a few seconds later he said “yeah kass wants to come over everyday”. Also the “my mom is an architectural designer so she’s designing it for us and my dad is a builder so he’s building it for us but my parents are not buying this house” like...girl...are you that out of touch with reality? I feel like she will be pregnant in like 2 months...and her husband just seems so unhappy, poor guy
To be fair, I don't think Josh has ever expressed any emotion, ever.
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

bm15 wrote:I just watched a video Kass posted 3 days ago about buying a house...is it just me or did her husband not seem excited at all? She said we drive by the lot everyday we love looking at it and a few seconds later he said “yeah kass wants to come over everyday”. Also the “my mom is an architectural designer so she’s designing it for us and my dad is a builder so he’s building it for us but my parents are not buying this house” like...girl...are you that out of touch with reality? I feel like she will be pregnant in like 2 months...and her husband just seems so unhappy, poor guy
I refuse to watch any of her videos. She irritates me to no end. At least most of the family is tolerable, but she’s just the worst.

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

bm15 wrote:I just watched a video Kass posted 3 days ago about buying a house...is it just me or did her husband not seem excited at all? She said we drive by the lot everyday we love looking at it and a few seconds later he said “yeah kass wants to come over everyday”. Also the “my mom is an architectural designer so she’s designing it for us and my dad is a builder so he’s building it for us but my parents are not buying this house” like...girl...are you that out of touch with reality? I feel like she will be pregnant in like 2 months...and her husband just seems so unhappy, poor guy
I seriously worry about that man. It seems like anhedobia, a symptom of depression. I used to have it. It's the inability to feel pleasure. Things that you once loved, even people, just seem... Grey. He should be a lot happier about building a house, even if he's not the one paying for it. Maybe he feels emasculated for not being the one to "provide" the home?

Leanneeva
Amateur
Amateur

I found it weird that they made the boyfriends say their last names, it’s none of our business. We are not the only ones that think chase is cocky, Kenn said it as well.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”