herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Kellie

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

calliebaity77 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:They definitely split. I noticed she removed all photos with him too. I never watched her videos but followed her on Instagram and subscribed to her after Jax. So I can’t really have an opinion on him I barely even saw his face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She hasn't posted on IG in forever and she keeps saying she is going to upload but never did.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I know. I’ve been waiting for it. I’m sure it’s hard for her to talk about and put out there though. They did go through losing a child and then they separated (for whatever reason). I’m sure it’s hard. Either that or they’re reconciling. Looks like she has been at her moms the last couple posts I’ve seen.

williamschristine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by williamschristine »

herebcofbritney wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:They definitely split. I noticed she removed all photos with him too. I never watched her videos but followed her on Instagram and subscribed to her after Jax. So I can’t really have an opinion on him I barely even saw his face.

She hasn't posted on IG in forever and she keeps saying she is going to upload but never did.

I know. I’ve been waiting for it. I’m sure it’s hard for her to talk about and put out there though. They did go through losing a child and then they separated (for whatever reason). I’m sure it’s hard. Either that or they’re reconciling. Looks like she has been at her moms the last couple posts I’ve seen.

She just posted on Instagram that they’re on vacation and she’ll upload when they’re home. She’s using the term “we’re” so not sure if she’s referring to just her and Scarlett or all 3 of them..?

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

williamschristine wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:She hasn't posted on IG in forever and she keeps saying she is going to upload but never did.

She just posted on Instagram that they’re on vacation and she’ll upload when they’re home. She’s using the term “we’re” so not sure if she’s referring to just her and Scarlett or all 3 of them..?

I think she means her, her parents and scarlett

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

she has a picture of Scarett and Austin on her instagram..
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Momto3boys wrote:she has a picture of Scarett and Austin on her instagram..
Yes but I think they still split and one point because she took all their pictures together and posted something about alluding to being a single mom. People can split and get back together, but who knows since she wont post on YouTube.
My only other theories are she may have have had severe PPD, large loss in the family, Austin lost his job, they lost their house or an early miscarriage.

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Her lower lip always looks like she has a rash? Is it excessive lip filler?
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

OldHag wrote:Her lower lip always looks like she has a rash? Is it excessive lip filler?
I think they are just chapped, I believe her lips are natural. She does live in a cold windy climate and had lupus so her skin is probably extra sensitive.

williamschristine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by williamschristine »

Really? Her first video after she hasn’t posted on a looong time and it’s a fab fit fun box opening? She’s annoying in the fact that she doesn’t address what’s going on in her life. That’s the whole point of putting yourself out there on YouTube. I also find it weird that she showed Scarlett when she was born and now she’s like hiding her face from us?? Idk something weird is going on.

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I agree, very disrespectful to her "fans" to totally ignore the fact that she has been gone three months w/o a video. These people send her things, write letters to her, watch her channel, what a FU to them all.
dreadfuldarling
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dreadfuldarling »

So her and Austin are back together and now they're living in a trailer apparently?
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know! Wth? I'm over her.........
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Where did you find this out? I’m guessing that’s why she left youtube again. 🤔
dreadfuldarling
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dreadfuldarling »

it's in the latest vlog she uploaded
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by deusexwarchina »

Now I'm not a fan of her by any means, but I honest to god hope she's okay. The whole getting back with her husband without proper counseling (judging by her explanation, I could be wrong), and then just living in an RV in the middle of nowhere before nuking her videos is a major red flag.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg I have not thought of her in forever! Any news? I don't follow her anymore

Return to “Q-Z”