Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Re: This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Uggghhh!!!!!
Autumnsummers wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:06 pm
Willow2015 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:09 am This is what I sent. Why can’t they do their own laundry?!?!?!AF6375BC-89B5-452C-AAEE-889C85C2AACA.png
😂 To be fair so wouldn’t trust Branden(on?) around a washing machine he’s such a total idiot that he probably has no clue how it work and those Mormon women’s job is to do everything while the men be rad and epic. 🙄
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

RogueCity wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:02 am He didnt have anyone to interrupt. No competition to be the epic and most savage person in the room.
Yes I noticed. He was almost pleasant but I hate his new laugh that he does, sort of like a 'yuck yuck yuck.' Glad Ryler is rebelling a bit, his hair looks great not all gelled and combed.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

So how were their backyard dreams crushed? Sounded like more bait!
lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lordtopcat »

Nice to see them back with Our life in Holland in today's vid - maybe they patched up whatever hole was in their relationship. Although I've always wondered if TIHWB were super excited at the start to get them into vlogging so we saw them all the time, but now they're getting their own subscriber base, it's a protection thing and they just don't vlog when they're together.

Also, sad to see Brexsen's style being muted to blacks and whites. I feel for him growing up in the Mormon faith, going to be extremely hard for him when he comes out. You'd like to think his parents would support him, but I highly doubt they'd embrace him for who he is. Of course I'm putting two and two together, so it might not be like that but watching him over the last few years and there's definitely traits in him that point to that!
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

A Soft Spoken Branden?

I just watched a couple of videos from about five years ago, Case lot shopping and School Lunch Grocery Shopping at Costco. We have a totally different Branden. He's soft-spoken, has an indoor voice, no choppy editing, not obnoxious. Was fun to watch the kiddos so young except for Hazy who has to yell at everything to get attention. Anyway, I wonder what happened to make him change. I wanted to write something a LITTLE nice for once. Having a great day does that to ya! Regarding Brexsen (and maybe Ryler, there has been comment about him too) by the time they really grow up hopefully they will have the strength to endure anything.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Desert_Princess wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:19 pm
RogueCity wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:02 am He didnt have anyone to interrupt. No competition to be the epic and most savage person in the room.
Yes I noticed. He was almost pleasant but I hate his new laugh that he does, sort of like a 'yuck yuck yuck.' Glad Ryler is rebelling a bit, his hair looks great not all gelled and combed.
Noticed the hair also.. looks so much better
Shambles71
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Shambles71 »

Why don’t Justin and Lindsay help Branden and Mindy move? Turin could be helping load the trucks too. The two families have a very strange relationship. It seems like Branden and Mindy are there for Landon all the time. It doesn’t seem like Justin and Lindsay reciprocate much.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

How do y’all know that krew is gay?
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RogueCity »

Willow2015 wrote:How do y’all know that krew is gay?
I don't think Krew is. Brexsen I can see. Ryler maybe.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

jeremybilbrey1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jeremybilbrey1 »

LongtimeLurker7 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:36 pm I might have missed the explanation, but are they not getting a hot tub anymore? In a recent vlog, they said something like “as you know, we aren’t doing the hot tub” … why is that?
the hot tub thing surprised me, you would think they would get more time in the hot tub in Utah than you would need a pool...
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

They have got to be about the dumbest people I have seen. They want to hear the pool in December and throw a pool party. I can’t say I’m shocked but do they realize the damage they can do to the pool by doing that in the cold? That’s what a hot tub (that you took out because it wasn’t epic enough) is for.
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

Autumnsummers wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:37 pm They have got to be about the dumbest people I have seen. They want to hear the pool in December and throw a pool party. I can’t say I’m shocked but do they realize the damage they can do to the pool by doing that in the cold? That’s what a hot tub (that you took out because it wasn’t epic enough) is for.
I'm pretty sure they said it was a heated pool. I vaguely remember Branden saying in a previous vlog that they were planning to heat up the pool right away so they could enjoy it for the epic party

Still stupid but 🤷
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

Finished watching the "last" house update before it is complete. They're clearly coming back to show the outside progress or something, but since it is supposedly the last time we see the house before it's done, here are my thoughts on everything that's wrong with it (I'll try to go on the order they show it on the vlog in case you want to watch it for visuals).

1) I don't know how this is possible, but for how big that house is, it feels so cramped!! Like, right at the beginning they are going from the entryway to the living room, look at how tiny the space between the living room wall and the end of the stairs is. Or look at the backyard. Yes, it is massive, but look at how close all of those other houses are. Also when Branden was showing the outside, he took like 2 steps on the concrete "patio" and he was basically on top of the pool (you know, the patio where Mindy wants to fit 2 sets of outdoor furniture and as she said in the last vlog, could fit like 6 tables).

2) Is that the actual carpet they show? Or like the padding? Branden said the carpet was in, but if that's the carpet it was so...ugly.

3) The tiles in the showers. The combinations they did with the wall tile and the shower nook tile...bad...but then to top it off, the floor is another completely different tile.

4) What's that woman's obsession with washing clothes? She has a washing machine INSIDE her closet, then one across the hall from the kids rooms and another literally outside the door for "Maddi's room". Why can't people just...you know...walk a few steps with their dirty clothes? OR since you are building a WHOLE HOUSE, save some money and water on washing machines and just add a Laundry chute throughout the house.

5) Again with the dish washers! Like yes you have a lot of kids, but why two? We are in a recession fml. Also save some f-ing water.

6) Are they not getting an oven? Between ice machines, dishwashers and other stupid stuff I don't see an oven slot. And under the range there's drawer slides so it's not going there. Again, just...why?

7) I hope they frame out the fireplace in the living room, because as it was in the video it's just an ugly black box fitted inside a hole on a wall.

8) Most, if not all, of those chandeliers are horrendous and too big for the space (like...even the laundry room lol)

9) the bench in the mudroom. Why is it so narrow? I know they're only sitting there for a sec to tie shoes and stuff but...why? I t looks like it could barely fit Mindy.

10) Their oldest kid is 13. They'll all still go through so many years of school, but somehow they say (and have said before) Brexen is the only one who has a desk. Watch them getting everyone amazing rooms and then saying the desk is the "special rad part" about Brexen's room.

11) Why do they need an urinol? Just...Why?

12) I still don't get why they want a gym. Mindy's only exercise is running, and honestly I have a hard time believing she runs that much, and Branden goes on a weird diet every time they vacation to loose weight and then has a set of dumbbells lol My guess is that it will get turned into the VR room.

13) Another example of how cramped this house is, I don't think the door to the washer and drier in front od Maddi's room fully opens, it looks like it'll hit the wall or be really close to it.

14) I understand Maddi is an adult and never lived there full time, but how can they state they treat her the same as the other kids when everyone is supposedly getting amazing rooms tailored to their personality and then besides shoving her in the basement again, the best way they can describe her room is "a nice big square space".

15) They state Maddi has the best view of the backyard and she's so lucky. Yes, in a couple months (if she ever actually goes in that room) she'll have a beautiful view of a gigantic plastic tube going into the pool. How lucky is she?!

16)Again, they're designing a whole house with whatever they want. And Branden still can't get an actual room for his office and just a glorified corner?

17) Aaaand of course they have another dishwasher in the basement...I know this one actually makes sense but the amount of washing machines in this house is just absurd.

18)That curved pathway between the front door and the driveway is so ugly and Why is it curved? And why does it have to even be there? Cant they just...go into the house through the garage or...again just walk a few steps to the end of the driveway and use the sidewalk?

19) Are they going to skimp on cars for the kids? I know they have a lot of kids, but they keep refering to the driveway as "the kid's friend's parking lot" and talking about how the kid's friends will have licences soon, but never mention the actual kids. I also don't think there's actually space for them in the garage, which is weird if you're building a forever home with so much focus on your family's needs. Like you're telling me you got a urinol for your boys but they don't have a place to park?

20) Overall, I feel like there's a lot of things in this house that don't even match, can't wait to see the decor lol

I think that's everything that annoyed me 😂 If they ever sell this house they will loose so much money. Why would anyone want a house with a urinol, 3 laundry rooms, 2 ice machines, a drinking fountain, terrible landscaping and a layout that doesn't make sense?
Anyways, I just wrote this out of fun...and also annoyance lol What are your predictions for the finished house?
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Ok haven't even started Brexsens birthday video...and already am disturbed. Here are the 2 reasons:
1. They allow Brexsen to be 'the old brex' by letting him wear tie dye.
2. Why are they trying to teach everyone how to win at all the arcade games? They need to be teaching them that they don't need to win at everything and they don't need to be epic and savage all the time.

Now I will watch the video.

Oh they kids weren't happy about doing the same stuff they do every year and possible multiple times a year on a 10 year olds bday?!? Strange. (Eye roll)

Full tie dye?!due?!? Clearly he is over doing it because he isn't allowed to be himself every other day of the year. (Makes me tear up)

Are all Brexies friends girls?!?!

Why do they allow SnaggleTooth be an attention hog and jump around obnoxiously in front of the camera?

MY GUY, DUDE, BRO, DOPE, SHEESH, DOPEST ARE ALL WORDS A GROWN MAN SHOULD NEVER SAY.

This video angers me.

Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper

The drinking fountain is the dumbest thing ever!!
Shambles71
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Shambles71 »

It feels like they are just rushing through Brexsen’s birthday to get to the new house. Did they do his friend party on a weeknight? He doesn’t get an epic weekend party like the other kids? Guarantee he’ll get sneakers and crocs in black and blue - not colors he’d really want!

Most of the pictures Mindy has already put up about Disney are of Hayzel. Obnoxious.
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

The disney vlog made me so mad.

'Oh yeah whatever Brexen wants, it's his birthday'. Brexen wants to go to downtown disney and the whole family goes ohhhh we could it's not that far...but we don't want to.

He also got cut out of frame of every family talking and walking together footage

Branden says he'll go on the ride next to Brexen for his birthday and then oh and one time next to Hazyl too 🤦

Then they're going to Branden's favourite place because he likes it and Krew loves steak, Hazy loves ribs and Ryler will find something he likes...aren't you missing someone there...?

Poor kid. It's not enough to say oh yeah everything you want, we're here because of you if you do not actually do anything for him.

Those parents are absolutely terrible, it's kind of disgusting to be honest.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I only occassionally fast forward through their vlogs because I can't stands Brandon. What I'm curious about is neither of them work yet they've built a ridiculous house worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, they have constant trips here and there and yet their only income is Youtube and merch. Doesn't make sense to me. So much for showing your kids a work ethic by example,
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Im not saying i know where the money is coming from but Mindy does manicures and pedicures also.

It doesnt make sense where all this money is coming from.

I can only assume that trips for 6 are expensive.

WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

bm155 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:23 pm Finished watching the "last" house update before it is complete. They're clearly coming back to show the outside progress or something, but since it is supposedly the last time we see the house before it's done, here are my thoughts on everything that's wrong with it (I'll try to go on the order they show it on the vlog in case you want to watch it for visuals).

1) I don't know how this is possible, but for how big that house is, it feels so cramped!! Like, right at the beginning they are going from the entryway to the living room, look at how tiny the space between the living room wall and the end of the stairs is. Or look at the backyard. Yes, it is massive, but look at how close all of those other houses are. Also when Branden was showing the outside, he took like 2 steps on the concrete "patio" and he was basically on top of the pool (you know, the patio where Mindy wants to fit 2 sets of outdoor furniture and as she said in the last vlog, could fit like 6 tables).

2) Is that the actual carpet they show? Or like the padding? Branden said the carpet was in, but if that's the carpet it was so...ugly.

3) The tiles in the showers. The combinations they did with the wall tile and the shower nook tile...bad...but then to top it off, the floor is another completely different tile.

4) What's that woman's obsession with washing clothes? She has a washing machine INSIDE her closet, then one across the hall from the kids rooms and another literally outside the door for "Maddi's room". Why can't people just...you know...walk a few steps with their dirty clothes? OR since you are building a WHOLE HOUSE, save some money and water on washing machines and just add a Laundry chute throughout the house.

5) Again with the dish washers! Like yes you have a lot of kids, but why two? We are in a recession fml. Also save some f-ing water.

6) Are they not getting an oven? Between ice machines, dishwashers and other stupid stuff I don't see an oven slot. And under the range there's drawer slides so it's not going there. Again, just...why?

7) I hope they frame out the fireplace in the living room, because as it was in the video it's just an ugly black box fitted inside a hole on a wall.

8) Most, if not all, of those chandeliers are horrendous and too big for the space (like...even the laundry room lol)

9) the bench in the mudroom. Why is it so narrow? I know they're only sitting there for a sec to tie shoes and stuff but...why? I t looks like it could barely fit Mindy.

10) Their oldest kid is 13. They'll all still go through so many years of school, but somehow they say (and have said before) Brexen is the only one who has a desk. Watch them getting everyone amazing rooms and then saying the desk is the "special rad part" about Brexen's room.

11) Why do they need an urinol? Just...Why?

12) I still don't get why they want a gym. Mindy's only exercise is running, and honestly I have a hard time believing she runs that much, and Branden goes on a weird diet every time they vacation to loose weight and then has a set of dumbbells lol My guess is that it will get turned into the VR room.

13) Another example of how cramped this house is, I don't think the door to the washer and drier in front od Maddi's room fully opens, it looks like it'll hit the wall or be really close to it.

14) I understand Maddi is an adult and never lived there full time, but how can they state they treat her the same as the other kids when everyone is supposedly getting amazing rooms tailored to their personality and then besides shoving her in the basement again, the best way they can describe her room is "a nice big square space".

15) They state Maddi has the best view of the backyard and she's so lucky. Yes, in a couple months (if she ever actually goes in that room) she'll have a beautiful view of a gigantic plastic tube going into the pool. How lucky is she?!

16)Again, they're designing a whole house with whatever they want. And Branden still can't get an actual room for his office and just a glorified corner?

17) Aaaand of course they have another dishwasher in the basement...I know this one actually makes sense but the amount of washing machines in this house is just absurd.

18)That curved pathway between the front door and the driveway is so ugly and Why is it curved? And why does it have to even be there? Cant they just...go into the house through the garage or...again just walk a few steps to the end of the driveway and use the sidewalk?

19) Are they going to skimp on cars for the kids? I know they have a lot of kids, but they keep refering to the driveway as "the kid's friend's parking lot" and talking about how the kid's friends will have licences soon, but never mention the actual kids. I also don't think there's actually space for them in the garage, which is weird if you're building a forever home with so much focus on your family's needs. Like you're telling me you got a urinol for your boys but they don't have a place to park?

20) Overall, I feel like there's a lot of things in this house that don't even match, can't wait to see the decor lol

I think that's everything that annoyed me 😂 If they ever sell this house they will loose so much money. Why would anyone want a house with a urinol, 3 laundry rooms, 2 ice machines, a drinking fountain, terrible landscaping and a layout that doesn't make sense?
Anyways, I just wrote this out of fun...and also annoyance lol What are your predictions for the finished house?
Agree with it all.. my first impression was the view from the front door .. stair case entrance to the right and the side view of the book shelf that surrounds the huge fire place, on the left. what happened to the gigantic window,, wouldn’t you make that the see through from front door to the back ! And 3 sets of laundry machines.. no excuse now for these kids to not do there own laundry… add that to the list Mindy.
Yes that carpet, looks like underlay.
Surprised there is no chandelier in the toilet. or will it clash with the urinal…cleaning of the urinal.. add that to the list Mindy.

The designer is laughing all the way to the bank 🏦

Return to “Q-Z”