Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

Where did she admit this? I don’t see anything on her ig
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KileeandKadence

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I’m surprised I know on if she said she’s a liberal person. Where did she admit this? Her husband def strikes me as conservative so I could see him hitting red.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Her IG stories a few day, she said she didnt know who she was voting for and that both candidates had pros and cons. Definitely did not come out and yell TRUMP 2020.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Her IG stories a few day, she said she didnt know who she was voting for and that both candidates had pros and cons. Definitely did not come out and yell TRUMP 2020.
You’re right, she did not come out and say Trump 2020. I believe it was the day before she posted there were pros and cons for each she said whoever is our President is doesn’t matter, what matters is whose representing our State which to me, scream Trump. That is just my opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anne Bonny
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Anne Bonny »

She said before that she leans left and doesn't like Trump but doesn't like to talk about her politics on social media unless that has changed since 2016. I hate Trump's guts but I also say that we have no good options and both suck because I'm not a Biden fan and prob wouldn't vote for him if the alternative wasn't a fucking monster.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I do enjoy watching her videos. Not decorating vlogs because I’m not someone who enjoys those videos. I do like her grocery hauls and just her vlogs. I like how she has a job outside of youtube. I like how she doesn’t make YouTube seem so peachy and how she’s blunt about it. I think she doesn’t have that many subscribers because she doesn’t fit the cookie cutter image as others. I like how relatable she is. I could see me being friends with her in real life.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I do enjoy watching her videos. Not decorating vlogs because I’m not someone who enjoys those videos. I do like her grocery hauls and just her vlogs. I like how she has a job outside of youtube. I like how she doesn’t make YouTube seem so peachy and how she’s blunt about it. I think she doesn’t have that many subscribers because she doesn’t fit the cookie cutter image as others. I like how relatable she is. I could see me being friends with her in real life.

I think she doesn’t have more subscribers because she’s not consist enough. In the beginning, when Kadance was rough 1-1.5 years her videos were great! They were relatable and vlogs. Everything seemed to change around the time she moved to Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by samanthaking »

Was anyone else surprised she quit working full time?

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

samanthaking wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:36 am Was anyone else surprised she quit working full time?

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
A month ago she was still a full-time working mom.

Definitely very surprised. I wonder if she managed to make money working online. I remember she was one of those YT young mommies that worked around the clock all the time and didn't jump on the YT band wagon straight away. I can't understand why her videos don't appeal to more people, maybe because she doesn't have a definitive vibe. There is just so much organizing you can watch before you get bored to tears.
up all night, got demons to fight
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

So she's had another baby. Refused to try breastfeeding and went out the night he came home from the hospital.

Return to “I-P”