This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

NuggetChicken
Amateur
Amateur

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by NuggetChicken »

Branden needs to expand his vocabulary. Everything is either “EPIC” or “SICK”. He’s trying to be cool for the teens but teens don’t think it’s cool when adults act like that (source: I work with high school students). It’s just cringe. You can still be fun in your “older years” without acting like an actual child.
lordtopcat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lordtopcat »

So quiet in here 😂 I use this forum to keep up with the goss rather than having to sit through the mind numbing vlogs 😂

Buying shoes for all the basketball team... Generous act, a way for Mindy to get the other kids to like Ryler and Krew or a pre-selection bribe to the coach to put them on the team?

I have my doubts!
Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

lordtopcat wrote:So quiet in here Image I use this forum to keep up with the goss rather than having to sit through the mind numbing vlogs Image

Buying shoes for all the basketball team... Generous act, a way for Mindy to get the other kids to like Ryler and Krew or a pre-selection bribe to the coach to put them on the team?

I have my doubts!
I don’t think so, truthfully from the few clips we’ve seen they’re quite good. Krew's threes were great and ryler played well too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shambles71
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Shambles71 »

The Nike shoes were a kind gesture. I do feel like Mindy and Branden are giving off a vibe of desperation to stay involved in Ryler and Krew’s lives with friends. Sometimes it feels like they have to be in the mix too.
Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Shambles71 wrote:The Nike shoes were a kind gesture. I do feel like Mindy and Branden are giving off a vibe of desperation to stay involved in Ryler and Krew’s lives with friends. Sometimes it feels like they have to be in the mix too.
I’m glad they’re so involved. My parents were supportive but due to work or health they couldn’t at every swim meet I had. And they seem to really be proud of the boys.

Shambles71
Talker
Talker

The free groceries video was pretty underwhelming. It was mostly Branden talking. Did they go to a supermarket on a random week day at a weird time? The place didn’t seem very busy. Definitely pretty lame.

It’s cool when people give to others and don’t have to vlog/tell the world about it. That’s service to others! The Binghams should try it.
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

Shambles71 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:06 pm The free groceries video was pretty underwhelming. It was mostly Branden talking. Did they go to a supermarket on a random week day at a weird time? The place didn’t seem very busy. Definitely pretty lame.

It’s cool when people give to others and don’t have to vlog/tell the world about it. That’s service to others! The Binghams should try it.
Mostly Branden talking? Thanks for the warning! He was ill a few days back so it was just Mindy and the kids...Best video in ages. So nice to not hear his mindless rambling, interruptions and SLURRING of speech. Snark board on Reddit is active. Good luck to them and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Dutchchicken
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: misschicken

Unread post by Dutchchicken »

Hazyl never gets corrected for her obnoxious behaviour. So annoying!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Their video of Brexy passing out. Of course, they say it was most traumatic for Hazy, because she's the most important.
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

They realize they're creating opportunity for a dramatic teenage Hazyl.... Literally everything causes her trauma

"Brexson passing out, caused her trauma"
"our alarm going off, caused hazy trauma"

she will be the kid at school telling other kids and adults they are "causing her trauma"
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Did you see one of their holiday pictures on IG is everyone lovingly staring at Hayzl acting obnoxious? Unbelievable!
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

Once again, it looks like it is going to be a very beige Christmas in Bingham land. Blinding white lights. White, gold, beige and brown decor. These people need some warmth and color in their lives. I’m sure that the children would love a string of multicolored lights here and there, but it’s all about Mindy and her dull and lifeless aesthetic.
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

ALSO... why do they make such a big deal about paying for groceries for others in a middle class community... Those people filled their carts fully prepared to pay the total- yes it's an act of kindness- but imagine clearing a giving tree for Foster Youth..
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

whydowewatchthis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:03 pm ALSO... why do they make such a big deal about paying for groceries for others in a middle class community... Those people filled their carts fully prepared to pay the total- yes it's an act of kindness- but imagine clearing a giving tree for Foster Youth..

Right? It has the same feel as the Pay it forward lines at coffee shops (People are going there because they can afford it), all those people fully intended to go there being able to afford to buy that stuff, it would make a way bigger difference if they helped a few families at that school their kids go to or others within their community who are actually struggling, who cannot even afford to go to the store. Also, filming it is so distasteful.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Autumnsummers wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:09 pm
whydowewatchthis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:03 pm ALSO... why do they make such a big deal about paying for groceries for others in a middle class community... Those people filled their carts fully prepared to pay the total- yes it's an act of kindness- but imagine clearing a giving tree for Foster Youth..

Right? It has the same feel as the Pay it forward lines at coffee shops (People are going there because they can afford it), all those people fully intended to go there being able to afford to buy that stuff, it would make a way bigger difference if they helped a few families at that school their kids go to or others within their community who are actually struggling, who cannot even afford to go to the store. Also, filming it is so distasteful.
I believe last year or the year before they donated to foster youth transitioning out of foster care and in to transitional housing-which I appreciated! Actually helpful, kitchen and cleaning supplies, bedding etc...
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

nahthxx wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:15 pm
Autumnsummers wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:09 pm

I believe last year or the year before they donated to foster youth transitioning out of foster care and in to transitional housing-which I appreciated! Actually helpful, kitchen and cleaning supplies, bedding etc...
They did, but Mindy made sure to get the cheapest, flimsiest Walmart crap she could find. Not a good look from $30 kitchen towel queen.
lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

IMO 8 is way too early to have braces
In the UK, your in primary school when your 8

lananaoum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lananaoum »

How old was Krew when he had his done?

Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

lananaoum wrote:IMO 8 is way too early to have braces

It’s quite common for kids to get two rounds of braces. Usually starting at 8 or 9.

Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Agsoliev wrote:
lananaoum wrote:IMO 8 is way too early to have braces

It’s quite common for kids to get two rounds of braces. Usually starting at 8 or 9.

Yes, two of my boys had braces twice. Starting in grade school.

Return to “Q-Z”