TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

the comment section is disgusting today. it's full of 12 year olds telling anna how pretty she is. can't stand it. should stop reading.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Yeah, I'm screencapping your comments like you said. But look at you, just like sad old Kendra. You'll come back to this thread lurking like a sewer rat to see what we keep on writing, and thus go back to Anna's comment page and start moaning about us meanies here on GG. Yes little messengers, run off back to Queen Anna and King Jofus to continue the minion worship.

:hail:

And another comment. GG is becoming the buzzword on the YT comment sections 8-)
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

Im really pissing the minions off with #boycottsaconnejoley :lol:

Anyone wanna join in?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

syllabub wrote:Image

Yeah, I'm screencapping your comments like you said. But look at you, just like sad old Kendra. You'll come back to this thread lurking like a sewer rat to see what we keep on writing, and thus go back to Anna's comment page and start moaning about us meanies here on GG. Yes little messengers, run off back to Queen Anna and King Jofus to continue the minion worship.

pathetic bitches. "googled and found GG", my arse. they read on here all the time. it's like back in school when we were really young. two pupils do their thing, idiot of the whole class has to go to the teacher and tell him about it. but, minions, newsflash: you can tell beloved jofey and ninis as often as you wish, they don't GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Irishchick wrote:Im really pissing the minions off with #boycottsaconnejoley :lol:

Anyone wanna join in?
that's basically the opposite of what we wanted to do... ;)
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

We want to give less views but you can still comment!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Irishchick wrote:Im really pissing the minions off with #boycottsaconnejoley :lol:

Anyone wanna join in?
Commenting I'll do #boycottsaconnejoley ! Awesome for the comments linkage! <3
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

geekinthepink wrote:
syllabub wrote:Image

pathetic bitches. "googled and found GG", my arse. they read on here all the time. it's like back in school when we were really young. two pupils do their thing, idiot of the whole class has to go to the teacher and tell him about it. but, minions, newsflash: you can tell beloved jofey and ninis as often as you wish, they don't GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU!
Yup. GG is known very well in the YT community. I love when people say "oh I was on google and the page just popped up! Then the pages just scrolled automatically so I had to read through all the nasty comments!". Please. 8-) They can't keep their eyes away!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Irishchick wrote:We want to give less views but you can still comment!
mh, well. okay. I'll join in.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:

:tu:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

:tu:
and there they go, jumping at us... cute.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

Hell, I never heard about it before Sam Schuerman wrote a post about haters and one of her minions posted about Guru Gossip. If you've made it here by searching google, it's because you were LOOKING for it!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MBeckham wrote:Hell, I never heard about it before Sam Schuerman wrote a post about haters and one of her minions posted about Guru Gossip. If you've made it here by searching google, it's because you were LOOKING for it!
right. you won't get directly to GG for typing in "saccone jolys". really. no.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

I'm just not watching anymore since before the boycott so I doubt I'll be around that much any more. I'm kind of just checking back to this forum now and then to see Emilia's still alive. Ugh, I hate that.

Anyways. Good luck on the boycott, but word to the wise- when you comment to a minion even if you don't view the video, that might well be another view for the minion when they get your comment notification. It's the back and forth with haters with all the minions piling on for new views you want to avoid too.

It was lovely talking with you ladies, I might post again some blue moon, but I think I need to spend more time on fashion and beauty than on worrying if Emilia's going to be okay because I can't hack that. I already have starving children in Africa adverts.
<3
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

language wrote:I'm just not watching anymore since before the boycott so I doubt I'll be around that much any more. I'm kind of just checking back to this forum now and then to see Emilia's still alive. Ugh, I hate that.

Anyways. Good luck on the boycott, but word to the wise- when you comment to a minion even if you don't view the video, that might well be another view for the minion when they get your comment notification. It's the back and forth with haters with all the minions piling on for new views you want to avoid too.

It was lovely talking with you ladies, I might post again some blue moon, but I think I need to spend more time on fashion and beauty than on worrying if Emilia's going to be okay because I can't hack that. I already have starving children in Africa adverts.
<3
I posted around 10 comments. enough now. I'm not in the mood for these crazy teenagers. everything should calm down now. no more hashtagging for me. as you say, it gives them views.

was nice talking to you! all the best. <3
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
language wrote:I'm just not watching anymore since before the boycott so I doubt I'll be around that much any more. I'm kind of just checking back to this forum now and then to see Emilia's still alive. Ugh, I hate that.

<3
I posted around 10 comments. enough now. I'm not in the mood for these crazy teenagers. everything should calm down now. no more hashtagging for me. as you say, it gives them views.

Following your lead ..it's fun though! :hee:
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

I have an idea for cutting down the views, well not my idea it was something the one of the ladies in the BarginBeautyMom thread did, I'm not sure if it would cause trouble with copyrights or not but it's possible to download the video and reupload it onto a non-monitized channel so it can be watched but they don't get their precious view.

Also noticed, Jofatso is going on BBC radio tonight to talk about the 'vile abuse campaign' so I dropped them a mail about it only being a message on facebook and it's now being milked for all it's worth...will see if it gets mentioned.
Last edited by Jaeme on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

<3

Following your lead ..it's fun though! :hee:
funniest thing I just read was that the minions think we're young girls who don't know what they say. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:I have an idea for cutting down the views, well not my idea it was something the one of the ladies in the BarginBeautyMom thread did, I'm not sure if it would cause trouble with copyrights or not but it's possible to download the video and reupload it onto a non-monitized channel so it can be watched but they don't get their precious view.
savetheempire mentioned that yesterday. so, does anyone know how this channel is called? not the worst idea in the world :D

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”