vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:
saltybitters wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:45 pm Not to defend Justin, he's still lazy, but a lot of bachelor's degrees require 3 hours of fine arts credit in order to graduate. I assume an acting class would fall under that. Even if it's functionally useless for a future career path, it's still decent GPA padding (which he no doubt needs - you never actually see him studying or doing the homework they claim he does).

In other news, maybe it's just because I haven't done a major move in a while, but I always assumed that you packed your essentials last and moved them first in one big push. Hell, I've never had a move take more than one day, two at most if I needed help with bulky furniture pieces. Move all your stuff and then start unpacking, or you'll never finish getting all your stuff moved.
He waited last min and that was the only class left. I think he said he was suppose to take an English class but missed the deadline.

He’s home all day and he couldn’t meet with his advisor and then go home and register online for classes? I mean ImageImageImage. That’s what I’ve done. Lord he can’t even do that right. ImageImageImage

When my husband got promoted last year we had to move because of his rank. Since we lived on base anyway, we moved 7 minutes to the other side of base. Had an entire house of things to move, 3 kids, and it was just him and I. We had 2 days to do it and clean the old home. Luckily we had his truck and we moved everything in those 2 days. Took the essentials first, then started from the kitchen back to the bedrooms. We’ve moved 8 times... I have a system ImageImageImage. We moved the food and the things we needed that were set aside for week like clothes and stuff so we didn’t have to make too much of a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

You know guys I wish you were all just a LITTLE more sympathetic... look how tired they are! They spent that whole morning into the afternoon in their pajamas organizing the kitchen and then went to Starbucks! By the end of the day I’m personally SHOCKED they were even able to stand.
We all should take a lesson from them honestly. I mean yeah I got up this morning, went to work, was berated by a client for something that wasn’t my fault, came home, put together my new bedroom set, made dinner and then cleaned up but when I finally sat down to watch these two just watching their day made me MORE exhausted.
They really put it into perspective for me. I shouldn’t complain and feel tired when those two are doing so much.
Thoughts and prayers to them tonight as I’m sure they worked even harder today

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

NowAndThen87 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:52 pm You know guys I wish you were all just a LITTLE more sympathetic... look how tired they are! They spent that whole morning into the afternoon in their pajamas organizing the kitchen and then went to Starbucks! By the end of the day I’m personally SHOCKED they were even able to stand.
We all should take a lesson from them honestly. I mean yeah I got up this morning, went to work, was berated by a client for something that wasn’t my fault, came home, put together my new bedroom set, made dinner and then cleaned up but when I finally sat down to watch these two just watching their day made me MORE exhausted.
They really put it into perspective for me. I shouldn’t complain and feel tired when those two are doing so much.

Don’t forget Rachelle also gave up her 2nd nap so her husband could see a movie. That is one dedicated bitch!
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

NowAndThen87 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:52 pm You know guys I wish you were all just a LITTLE more sympathetic... look how tired they are! They spent that whole morning into the afternoon in their pajamas organizing the kitchen and then went to Starbucks! By the end of the day I’m personally SHOCKED they were even able to stand.

😂😂😂
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I would say keep the current couch too, but that thing has GOT to smell. And Lord please tell me they burned that disgusting fake fur blanket that I'm positive has never ever been washed. Sick. They smear their dirty feet and greasy hair and faces all over that couch, plus animals and God knows what else. Lovesac, DO NOT send them a couch. They'll ruin it in 2 months.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

lavenderlove wrote:I would say keep the current couch too, but that thing has GOT to smell. And Lord please tell me they burned that disgusting fake fur blanket that I'm positive has never ever been washed. Sick. They smear their dirty feet and greasy hair and faces all over that couch, plus animals and God knows what else. Lovesac, DO NOT send them a couch. They'll ruin it in 2 months.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
They’ll ruin that whole house in 2 months Image

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

It is not breastfeeding that effects your breasts it is the hormones in pregnancy, it’s one of those myths that really irk me.
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I’m not defending them at all but the house DOES have potential and it’s definitely a beautiful home, price aside. It’s a shame they have already made it look ugly and they haven’t even unpacked yet. All of their stuff is dark and ugly and dirty and won’t suit that house at all.

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

So she probably knows whether she's pregnant or not by now as it's been 10 days and she's always been tested on the 10th day. what's everyone betting on, and when does everyone think she'll share? I'm undecided if I think she's pregnant or not but I think if she is she'll post the announcement either in the next day or two, but if shes not I think she'll drag it out and keep hinting she is just to keep views up. I think thats why they tried avoiding saying what date was their test, but obviously it's gotta be soon (like today or tomorrow)

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

islasmumma wrote:I’m not defending them at all but the house DOES have potential and it’s definitely a beautiful home, price aside. It’s a shame they have already made it look ugly and they haven’t even unpacked yet. All of their stuff is dark and ugly and dirty and won’t suit that house at all.

I dont think any of us are doubting its potential. But to spend $640k on a house that needs so much done to it (and not just small things - big expensive things) is utterly ridiculous for people in their situation.

It has potential, but thats going to cost a lot of money.

Id hazard a guess that all the refurb work done was done “rip-shit-bust” (as cheap as possible) as well which will cause them more expense to fix.

The stupid gap in the kitchen cupboards - with no flooring down under it - thats a stupid mistake. If the flooring was already down the previous people could have taken some flooring out from where they put the island to fill the gap in the cupboards. They really should have brought an appliance to fill the gap.

Landscaping and grassing the back yard is going to be super expensive, she was talking about fully grown trees around the boundary - those kinda trees run $500-1000 EACH!

The garage you could easily loose $10k in and still not see what you have spent the money on.

Even just the furniture they need to fill the house is going to cost $10-20k. Dining room table, couch, barstools, second couch for step down, outdoor furniture, shelving for garage.

They have brought a money pit. Neither are “handy” enough to do it themselves. They want it done NOW. They arent going to want to wait, id love to know where this money is coming from. Its all a puzzle.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Her test was probably yesterday which means they find out today... (I’m assuming) Then she has to create her masterpiece of a vlog announcing it to everyone *EMOTIONAL*. So I’m sure it’ll be in Wednesday’s vlog since she has no one to tell lol

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

kayla1112 wrote:So she probably knows whether she's pregnant or not by now as it's been 10 days and she's always been tested on the 10th day. what's everyone betting on, and when does everyone think she'll share? I'm undecided if I think she's pregnant or not but I think if she is she'll post the announcement either in the next day or two, but if shes not I think she'll drag it out and keep hinting she is just to keep views up. I think thats why they tried avoiding saying what date was their test, but obviously it's gotta be soon (like today or tomorrow)

Im going with same day if its positive, she will drag out a negative - Dodgy hcg numbers, doctors appointments, scans, hint at miscarriage, etc etc. she will drag it out HEAPS.

A positive pregnancy test - she will hint at twins, all of her symptoms, blah blah blah.

Im actually not interested in if she is or not, they are a train wreck anyway. Even having a new house and new content they are so boring. She could have set up a camera somewhere and then sped up the footage to show them unpacking etc. I doubt she lifted a finger, so shes not showing it. Her vlogs are BORING.

Putting away the nursery 2.6m
In memory 1.7m
Still birth story 749k
Emmas birth 402k
New house 134k

Brynn set them up for a viewing goldmine

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

I just want to say that my sister in law lives in Florida and has a roof like theirs. It needs a very small patch job. I’m talking maybe the size of a sheet of drywall. A roofer quoted them 6000 just for a patch! 50,000 for a whole new roof! I would think I’d be more expensive in Cali.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

kayla1112 wrote:So she probably knows whether she's pregnant or not by now as it's been 10 days and she's always been tested on the 10th day. what's everyone betting on, and when does everyone think she'll share? I'm undecided if I think she's pregnant or not but I think if she is she'll post the announcement either in the next day or two, but if shes not I think she'll drag it out and keep hinting she is just to keep views up. I think thats why they tried avoiding saying what date was their test, but obviously it's gotta be soon (like today or tomorrow)

I don’t really care at this stage. I’m showing signs that this month was yet again not our month. So I’m trying to hold back my emotions.

I fucking hate my body ImageImage

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Hang on, hang on, hang on! I only watched a bit of the empty house tour on Invidio so please tell me I’m wrong here... but did they just move all their shit in and not clean beforehand?! I know we only see 15 MiNs oF TheIR DaaaaYyy so we don’t know whether she cleaned up at all but surely she would have
complained about being sooo exhausted from all the cleaning??? I would never trust the previous owner to clean everything to my liking. Maybe they hired somebody to do it?

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

I have a feeling she already took HPT in the previous days, she knows, she knew before the actual test. First of all because the compulsive lying cannot stop at towels, come on, did she have to make a point once again about how stressed she gets if she tests at home and it's negative? I think she does, and she doesn't show it, she keeps dragging for views. When I got my (hopefully only for the time being) only successful transfer, I tested 8dp4dt (8 days after a 4 days embryo), and already got a line. She transferred a 5 days embryo if I'm not mistaken, which means she could easily test 7 days later. Her behavior on the sitting down on the porch, with her manhands constantly on her face, whining "I don't know, I honestly don't know if I'm pregnant" just make me think that she actually knows.
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

gossipdottir wrote:I have a feeling she already took HPT in the previous days, she knows, she knew before the actual test. First of all because the compulsive lying cannot stop at towels, come on, did she have to make a point once again about how stressed she gets if she tests at home and it's negative? I think she does, and she doesn't show it, she keeps dragging for views. When I got my (hopefully only for the time being) only successful transfer, I tested 8dp4dt (8 days after a 4 days embryo), and already got a line. She transferred a 5 days embryo if I'm not mistaken, which means she could easily test 7 days later. Her behavior on the sitting down on the porch, with her manhands constantly on her face, whining "I don't know, I honestly don't know if I'm pregnant" just make me think that she actually knows.
I think she's definitely tested before her blood this time around. Last time I could understand her waiting for the blood test, but this time having Justin in her ear constantly saying "you're pregnant! you're pregnant!" I find it hard to believe they didn't test together just like shes tested for her miracle pregnancy 2 or 3 times since Justins been back, if she was willing to take a pregnancy test at a church camp with plenty of other people around she's absolutely willing to take a sneaky few at home with Justin before their blood test plus it would make sense for her to be aware of a pregnancy before they moved, I would absolutely want to know before hand if I could

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

She’s pregnant. That’s why she sat on her ass and let everyone else move her. I mean she thinks a sneeze will cause the baby to abort. What do you think she thinks about lifting heavy objects *GASP* come on now.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

kayla1112 wrote:
gossipdottir wrote:I have a feeling she already took HPT in the previous days, she knows, she knew before the actual test. First of all because the compulsive lying cannot stop at towels, come on, did she have to make a point once again about how stressed she gets if she tests at home and it's negative? I think she does, and she doesn't show it, she keeps dragging for views. When I got my (hopefully only for the time being) only successful transfer, I tested 8dp4dt (8 days after a 4 days embryo), and already got a line. She transferred a 5 days embryo if I'm not mistaken, which means she could easily test 7 days later. Her behavior on the sitting down on the porch, with her manhands constantly on her face, whining "I don't know, I honestly don't know if I'm pregnant" just make me think that she actually knows.
I think she's definitely tested before her blood this time around. Last time I could understand her waiting for the blood test, but this time having Justin in her ear constantly saying "you're pregnant! you're pregnant!" I find it hard to believe they didn't test together just like shes tested for her miracle pregnancy 2 or 3 times since Justins been back, if she was willing to take a pregnancy test at a church camp with plenty of other people around she's absolutely willing to take a sneaky few at home with Justin before their blood test plus it would make sense for her to be aware of a pregnancy before they moved, I would absolutely want to know before hand if I could

I could also see them doing that for more views because she probably isn’t pregnant. She’s going to make that negative pregnancy phone call major click bait to gain sympathy views.

Justin constantly telling her she’s pregnant is almost mocking the whole situation. And she’s going to blame the embryos not sticking on moving day where she didn’t SIT. ALL. DAY.

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

kalakala wrote:It is not breastfeeding that effects your breasts it is the hormones in pregnancy, it’s one of those myths that really irk me.
No....then why do people that don’t breastfeed have boobs that are not sagging while the longer you breastfeed the worse they are?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”