GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

WhyamIsosmart wrote:
Even though the greedners have less subscribers they still have more video views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Chatwins only need about 7,500 subs to pass the Greeds. He he. I don't know if the Disney trips will help, but the Greeds have only added about 5,000 since the Bigs hit a half million. Wonder how her Lipshitz is going. I don't think her rank went up last year. Seminar is mid-April.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

WhyamIsosmart wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:18 pm
Haulnarse wrote:80,000 between them Image
Even though the greedners have less subscribers they still have more video views.

Color me unconvinced. I go to bed and they have 10,000 views. I wake up and its 40,000. Perhaps it might be said the Greedners buy more views in the night than the BingDings.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm Forgot to add the picture!
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What is the matter with her right breast? It looks way bigger than the other. Was there too much air pumped in at the inflate station on the ship? She is such a clown. "Let's make sure while I am laying comfortably under a hat on the hammock that I have the correct red on my lips to match my bathing suit for this photo". Probably while the photo was about to be taken, "Oh? the girls have to be here? Ok, I guess so, take the photo anyway."

Sorry, couldn't add photo here.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by snarksite »

PollyKrome wrote:Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:52 pm

I imagine Disney would get better PR by sponsoring disabled children get aways. Or children in need. Or families who have parents that served the country. Or groups who have served the community. Or firemen families.
But not families who live off their children's identities.
Oh, this is perfect. I wish that Disney could see this.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Has anyone noticed that Tyler has new shoes ! (sorry if this has been discussed before)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ok so remember THIS IS A SNARK SITE!! If you aren't sure what a snark site is, please Google it.
Evie and Scarlett are indeed the heavier twins! They absolutely without a doubt will be fat when they get older if they continue to be fed all the crap they are fed now. If you don't like snarking on them maybe you should find another place to be. Do some people not like snarking about kids? Sure. But I don't think we should be barking orders on what is snark worthy or not. Evie is a bully, period. Shes mean and she knows exactly what shes doing to her sisters with or without discipline from her parents. Hell, her parents practically tell her to be a bully just not in so many words. Its almost like they encourage it and then laugh about it.
All 4 of those girls are very unfortunate looking too, quite possibly ugly even. So hey, if you don't like it, I'm sure there are other fluffy sites to go to.
And if you don't like me saying this, scroll on by.... pretty simple.
Yeah, I'm feeling some sort of way today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

We all talk about how the families can be ok with the way they’re raising the girls and why don’t they say anything.

I honestly think their families think there is nothing wrong. They have a big house, lots of stuff they have all the cutest $$ kids wear.....

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:10 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm Forgot to add the picture!

What is the matter with her right breast? It looks way bigger than the other. Was there too much air pumped in at the inflate station on the ship? She is such a clown. "Let's make sure while I am laying comfortably under a hat on the hammock that I have the correct red on my lips to match my bathing suit for this photo". Probably while the photo was about to be taken, "Oh? the girls have to be here? Ok, I guess so, take the photo anyway."

Sorry, couldn't add photo here.
Trying to post the picture because she thinks she is showing she is getting to finally relax from her busy busy life. Such a needed vacation from 'rill' life. No sweety,, you and LardAss are doing the EXACT same thing in your 'bubble' back home, except you are in a warmer climate right now,, that's it..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lboogie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lboogie »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:18 pm If the girls one day are capable of finding this page them being called heavy will probably be the least of their concerns hey dad why you talking to girls online?

Side note. Purple here Orange in the Jess thread both just began posting and admonish the other posters in some way. weird.
There is some truth to it though. Commenting on children's sizes can be inappropriate. Just because their parents don't give a damn, doesn't mean we have to be the same. Us talking about the girls and Tyson being a pervert aren't correlated.
Lboogie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lboogie »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm Forgot to add the picture! [IMG]

Is it me... or is this picture wildly inappropriate of the young girl in the picture? Idk if any parent I know would post a picture of their 4 hear old girl in a swimsuit with her legs wide open like that...
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Pina wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:57 pm Hi,

I know this probably isn't the right place to post..... But.... I was following a tread regarding a young mom whose second baby has an undiagnosed birth condition and now I can't find it.... Does anyone happen to know the tread or the name of the youtuber?

Also in the future where on the site do I ask these sort of questions?

TIA
It may be Acacia Brinley thread
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I guess at this point in time I should not post this picture of what Bison has called Esme the past few years...Call me crazy..but I didn't start this fire. The Greeds should have noticed what comments were being made because of their content and made changes with what they presented in their vlogs to protect their girls at least from comments. They didn't and they haven't. So in turn, they didn't change anything they were doing raising those kids. They showed over and over disregard for their children's welfare.
Tyson has called poor Esmie as "Sméagol" for years. How does anyone think how that will go over with her knowing that? He said it, we didn't. We only repeated it so he would shut the fuck up about it...it didn't happen.He only said it a few days ago at Disney. Asshole.

[attachment=0]Gollum-smeagol-gollum-5995695-300-425.jpg[/attachmenten.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Rileysmomma wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:The vlog today. Go out with family to eat (surprise surprise), go to point at playsets(they're buying one in spring), buy door handles as ferals keep locking them out (well done girls), 3 girls had to be taken to car by Tyler as they were being little shits all except Evie as she was too lazy to walk around so was in a carte. Off to RAD swim where they bought 3 matching swim costumes for her and girls (yes 3), onto stupid party bus owned by one of their equally ridiculous vlogger friends, Indie fell over(most likely pushed) cried and mother just laughed. Screech, screech and screech some more. Gave up the will to live so turned off at this point.
I'd love to know what his family really thinks of her. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 0a282f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Look at her busy working Image

Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Lboogie wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:18 pm If the girls one day are capable of finding this page them being called heavy will probably be the least of their concerns hey dad why you talking to girls online?

Side note. Purple here Orange in the Jess thread both just began posting and admonish the other posters in some way. weird.
There is some truth to it though. Commenting on children's sizes can be inappropriate. Just because their parents don't give a damn, doesn't mean we have to be the same. Us talking about the girls and Tyson being a pervert aren't correlated.
I agree. I think some people’s hatred makes it hard for them to see the girls as innocent pawns sometime.

Back on the previous snark site I had an issue with people calling Tyson “fatty femme” and many posters took issue with it.

Obviously no one wants to be told how to snark, and we certainly don’t want to get into snark policing the comments, but I do think everyone needs to realize that some people aren’t okay with some
of the commentary and/or nicknames and that should be okay. Everyone should be free to express their own opinion even if it’s different than some or all of the other posters.

There is PLENTY to snark on with the Greedners.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Eleanor Terese wrote:I really do miss them having their comments on. I love to read all the snarky ones :D
Me too, but the nasty part in me hopes that with no interaction they lose views Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lboogie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm Forgot to add the picture! [IMG]

Is it me... or is this picture wildly inappropriate of the young girl in the picture? Idk if any parent I know would post a picture of their 4 hear old girl in a swimsuit with her legs wide open like that...
Yes, it is. That's what I meant by "lovely pose" It was one of the reasons I shared it. I wanted to make sure I wasn't nuts thinking that.

Unread post by Guest »

Harkette wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 pm
Lboogie wrote:

I agree. I think some people’s hatred makes it hard for them to see the girls as innocent pawns sometime.

Back on the previous snark site I had an issue with people calling Tyson “fatty femme” and many posters took issue with it.

Obviously no one wants to be told how to snark, and we certainly don’t want to get into snark policing the comments, but I do think everyone needs to realize that some people aren’t okay with some
of the commentary and/or nicknames and that should be okay. Everyone should be free to express their own opinion even if it’s different than some or all of the other posters.

Perhaps you all might create your own snark site elsewhere where you can control all that is said?
You could call it "KAD KOMMENTS"
I'm just thankful you all raised your hands collectively and identified yourselves.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

PollyKrome wrote:
Harkette wrote:Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 pm
Lboogie wrote:

Perhaps you all might create your own snark site elsewhere where you can control all that is said?
I'm just thankful you all raised your hands collectively and identified yourselves.
Yes!! Thank you PollyKrome.

Unread post by Guest »

Night lady wrote:Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:25 pm
PollyKrome wrote:
Harkette wrote:Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Yes!! Thank you PollyKrome.

<3
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

For some reason I cannot quote anyone that has a picture in their post. So I hope you all know what I am referring to.
That picture of Dumbash on the sand with the girl between her legs. Is she trying to look like she’s giving birth? What a horribly inappropriate picture on so many levels. These people are just too strange. The girls do not stand a chance.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”