Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Jammrm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Unread post by Jammrm »

herebcofbritney wrote:I wouldn’t say she’s average, but I think calling her obese is going too far. She’s overweight yes, but give her time to balance out. My 21 month old that weighs 24 lbs is skinny and long and still has a gut and doesn’t eat and drink half the shit these kids do. Every kid has a gut at some point. Adeline will be fine, she just learned to walk so yeah she will lose some of that. Also kids won’t over eat at that age. My son will go a whole day on fruit and then the next day will eat like a monster. They eat to their liking. Aaryn can help her out by offering water and healthier food options though. But that would be hard when princess cryla gets what she wants 24/7.
Kids may not “overeat” but if what they eat and drink is full of calories they will definitely gain weight. If your son eats a cup of strawberries and drinks a cup of milk and another kid eats a cup of macaroni/cheese and drinks a cup of high sugared juice there size is the same but the calories aren’t. My son was 10 pounds when he was born. He’s not at all overweight and he lost two pounds of it by the time he was two months old. I’ve seen tiny babies become overweight adults and big babies become slim adults. I don’t think she’s obese. I don’t even think she’s “huge”. I think if your son is 21 lbs at 24 months and according to Aaryn she was 26 pounds at 9 months that’s a big difference but like I said I don’t think she’s obese. I think Aaryn does use sugar treats to pacify her and feeds her some unhealthy foods way to often. I’m not sure it’s the amount of food people are talking about as it is the amount of unhealthy food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mcstace
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mcstace »

kristieanne87 wrote:That is a gut.
And those thighs are huge.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 02d930.jpg[/IMG]Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 726c26.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You are fat shaming a baby. We’ve heard your opinion... we get it... move on!

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Jammrm wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:I wouldn’t say she’s average, but I think calling her obese is going too far. She’s overweight yes, but give her time to balance out. My 21 month old that weighs 24 lbs is skinny and long and still has a gut and doesn’t eat and drink half the shit these kids do. Every kid has a gut at some point. Adeline will be fine, she just learned to walk so yeah she will lose some of that. Also kids won’t over eat at that age. My son will go a whole day on fruit and then the next day will eat like a monster. They eat to their liking. Aaryn can help her out by offering water and healthier food options though. But that would be hard when princess cryla gets what she wants 24/7.
Kids may not “overeat” but if what they eat and drink is full of calories they will definitely gain weight. If your son eats a cup of strawberries and drinks a cup of milk and another kid eats a cup of macaroni/cheese and drinks a cup of high sugared juice there size is the same but the calories aren’t. My son was 10 pounds when he was born. He’s not at all overweight and he lost two pounds of it by the time he was two months old. I’ve seen tiny babies become overweight adults and big babies become slim adults. I don’t think she’s obese. I don’t even think she’s “huge”. I think if your son is 21 lbs at 24 months and according to Aaryn she was 26 pounds at 9 months that’s a big difference but like I said I don’t think she’s obese. I think Aaryn does use sugar treats to pacify her and feeds her some unhealthy foods way to often. I’m not sure it’s the amount of food people are talking about as it is the amount of unhealthy food

He’s 24lbs at 21 months. He’s below the 50th percentile I want to say for height and weight. He was below the 25th but gained a bit. I understand the difference in calories. That’s why I said she should feed her healthier options and not let her drink her calories. She does over feed her I’ll agree. Her portions are kind of big too for her age. I just think she doesn’t do much activity with her so of course she will gain weight and be chunky looking. I just feel wrong calling her fat or obese. It’s not her fault.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

She feeds Adeline the same portions she feeds Skyla. Adeline does not need that much food.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Jammrm wrote:

He’s 24lbs at 21 months. He’s below the 50th percentile I want to say for height and weight. He was below the 25th but gained a bit. I understand the difference in calories. That’s why I said she should feed her healthier options and not let her drink her calories. She does over feed her I’ll agree. Her portions are kind of big too for her age. I just think she doesn’t do much activity with her so of course she will gain weight and be chunky looking. I just feel wrong calling her fat or obese. It’s not her fault.
I can understand that. My kids are 26 and almost 23. One weighed 10 pounds at birth and one weighed 7 pounds. They are both average sized humans now lol My granddaughter is 4 and some people say OMG she’s big for her age and to me she’s never been big for her age. I guess people judge other kids by the size of their kids? Idk but I never use the word “fat” around her and I hate when people talk about how big or to small a kid is in front of the kid because it just starts them thinking they’re to big or to small way to early.

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Jammrm wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:12 am Did she try to photoshop this picture? Skylas feet look extra big

Her kids need Vitamin C and outside/sunshine. See the bags under her eyes? That means they either lay down/relax a lot or are deficient in Vitamin C. I know some people have thin/light skin so darkness shows easily but this is not that. And these are children....not women in their 30's or 40's. This child needs sunshine or exercise where she is running and catching her breath. Has her mother ever heard of indoor play places? Even Chick Fil A!
Such a good point girl!! I get so angry with these girls that put their kids on blast for money, it increases their chances of behavioral issues, depression, neglect, poor self esteem ,and of course child abuse (sexcrimes) I am a survivor of all of child abuse and child sexual abuse by an adult. I hate it when I see the behavior that is the same as what my mother did/didn’t do. It truly is overwhelming!!Horror stories are how I described these things that happened to me, now coupling that kind of neglect, selfish behavior by parent and push record and place that on a platform where they knowingly know of predatory behavior exists, but are unbothered AF by the thought!! I chaps my ass and I’m not a villain but I am an advocate for children in these situations. I think they should be made to work in the parole and probation unit of the sexual abuse to minors and sex crimes for at least 3 months and then I’d love to see there videos reaction thru the entire 3 months and then post it online for everyone else to see!! That’d be a starter for me! That’s pretty much how their littles will feel when they turn 8-18 the trust in their parents will not exists when they are old enough to know what their parents did to them for $$$.
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Jammrm wrote:

I'm not sure why you wouldn't think that kids would over eat at her age ? Especially if her parent is giving her non stop junk and just shoving food in her mouth to shut her up. Kids don't know a limit and they do eat when they aren't even hungry. My two year old would eat a buffet if it kept her from having to go to bed at night.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ce8dc3.jpg[/IMG]

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies (and Gents if we have any)
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”