T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

RNbrowneyes
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

Unread post by RNbrowneyes »

She wants free stuff from anyone and everyone. She has made the mistake of telling some people that she contacts brands to get free things. She takes it into her own hands that’s how desperate she is. Mrs Minimalist wants everything for free or on someone else’s dime.

*but she doesn’t care about things you guys* lol!
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

Unread post by icant »

RNbrowneyes wrote:She wants free stuff from anyone and everyone. She has made the mistake of telling some people that she contacts brands to get free things. She takes it into her own hands that’s how desperate she is. Mrs Minimalist wants everything for free or on someone else’s dime.

*but she doesn’t care about things you guys* lol!
She definitely reached out to local restaurants during Covid asking for a free dinner and that they would advertise it for them. Obviously only one restaurant agreed! Image I live relatively close to them and no one in Buck’s, Montgomery or Delaware counties even knows who they are ImageImageImage I even have multiple friends that live in their town and they’ve never heard of them. There’s no way a local restaurant reached out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Lol! Yup she does contact local businesses.. I saw proof of it. She’s a scam. If she was “so rich” shouldn’t she be supporting local businesses???? And not trying to get free things from them?? SHE 👏 IS. 👏 A 👏 SHIT 👏 PERSON.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

FFS she’s got a Cricut machine, it would take her ten minutes max to make those labels herself! She’s so lazy! 🙄
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

charliema16 wrote:FFS she’s got a Cricut machine, it would take her ten minutes max to make those labels herself! She’s so lazy! Image
It’s gotten to the point where I watch her to feel better about myself. I feel overwhelmed working full time from home while homeschooling. Then I watch her and think to myself “Wow, I’m actually killing it.” As she lays around complaining and doing nothing! ImageImage

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I watched the bathroom makeover and I was shocked Chris knew how to sand because he can’t even mow his own lawn. Also I thought it was gross that they left the kids toothbrushes in there while he was sanding.

Also I agree with everyone who the F says “oh I need to print some FOUR AND A HALF INCH LABELS with my cricut”. Begging is pathetic Tiffani. Please no one send her that shit are you kidding me?!

Next why does a KIDS bathroom need to be neutral and boring. I like neutrals too and I’m not a huge fan of super bright cartoony things but my gosh give it a little color! Again she did this for herself.

Anyway this is yet another thing being done over in their house yet the boys rooms sit. Nothing being done in there. Nope she will create a brand new nursery and likely redo Ella’s room before they even get a shot at new stuff. And we all know it will be maybe two comforters and a sign with grey walls that the features in a cleaning video because it won’t be enough for a whole video.

Oh and btw Tiffani the kids didn’t give a crap about the bathroom. At least from what you showed us lol
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

earthwormjoe2 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:34 am
YTmomsRgross333 wrote:If you are a stay at home parent and still send your kid to school during this gross pandemic, you def are fucking garbage. lazy ass garbage. Just like Trashi BeastFace.

Im done. Im done watching a fat jowled whore filming herself, im done watching her exploit her kids and not get in trouble for it. im sick of their narcissistic cheap ass personalities.. sick of society and cookie cutter millennial wannabees and orange faces and bleached out hair with the stupid ass white nails and shitty blush decor. Sick of ppl glorifying these uneducated mental case youtubers and them making money off of innocent viewers... they all should be shut down. its fucking child abuse..ive reported her and i hope she wakes the fuck up. YOU breeding bitch GET HELP.
I’m a stay at home parent sending my child to school, guess I’m garbage Image you shouldn’t say things like that. My child is autistic so it’s what best for him. You’re extremely rude.

Thank you. My almost 3 year old is also autistic and we are sending him to in-person part time preschool. I can't provide everything a special needs school can.
Ugh19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ugh19 »

T.Trashi - Pushing Oils And Laying in Bed While Shrimpy’s Out Getting Head
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Don’t y’all just love when she posts pictures of perfectly normal food she’s eating (like nachos with American cheese) and says “I’m disgusting!” Yeah, you are, but not because of the cheese.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Doesn’t this bitch have a bassinet? Just go grab the one you already have, grab the bin of clothes you used with Ella and call it a fucking day! That’s why you’re never getting that new construction

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=262&t=16480

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”