mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
I thought the same thing. Also if your gonna pay for pictures do something that looks nice to hang year round. I love Christmas but I wouldn't want to see Santa pics year round. I know Aaryn doesn't hang pictures but what about family, last year she made copies of the Santa pictures as gifts.
In my family, we take out all of our Santa pictures and display them every Christmas. I give Santa pictures to the grandparents as a gift every year, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Airoggant never misses a beat to spend that dollar. It's picture day again. She's so laughable. Next weekend it's Adelines party. More spending. Then of course it's the showing of all stuff she bought for Christmas. I'm sure right after Christmas there will be tons of more trips . Let's not forget there will be a new house in the works I'm sure.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Mark my words Aaryn and drunk Tara will go to Disney In March or April... and in 2021 they will be knocked up together thank god for FTC cracking down on everyone on youtube..

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Nick can't even grocery shop in her eyes.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AryaStark »

mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:20 pm
elvisandrocky49 wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:
In my family, we take out all of our Santa pictures and display them every Christmas. I give Santa pictures to the grandparents as a gift every year, too.

Airoggant never misses a beat to spend that dollar. It's picture day again. She's so laughable. Next weekend it's Adelines party. More spending. Then of course it's the showing of all stuff she bought for Christmas. I'm sure right after Christmas there will be tons of more trips . Let's not forget there will be a new house in the works I'm sure.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Mark my words Aaryn and drunk Tara will go to Disney In March or April... and in 2021 they will be knocked up together thank god for FTC cracking down on everyone on youtube..

Pregnant at Disney no thanks talk about a never ending ride you can’t get off of. All of you that have done it, you are a better woman than me God bless.lol
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Do you think Aaryn is going to that nickjr thing in Dallas tomorrow. Tara is going

txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by txsflower2 »

From what I’ve read it seems like only videos specifically “made for kids” - think baby shark video, toy unboxing’s, etc are the ones that will have advertisements and interactions turned off. Aaryn’s videos aren’t made for kids even though they feature kids in them so I don’t see her or other YT mom vloggers income being affected. Am I missing something?

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

From what I understand, it’s any YouTube video that could be appealing to kids. You have to label your videos as adult content or kids content. If you mislabel you get fined. If any of these chicks are to move forward they can’t show toys or kids playing or them watching cartoons, definitely no kid related sponsors.... etc...
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

The only ambiguous thing in my mind is "the use of child actors or models." Is the FTC considering a "child actor or model" any child that appears in a video?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”