JessFam: Quarantine Jump House Queen | Part 141

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: Quarantine Jump House Queen | Part 141

Unread post by angelfire89 »

sondraK wrote:I'd req. chris make an amazon wish list or something.anyone can do that
Again... my husband has one and there’s nothing on it.

I’ve just told him that if can’t at least give me an idea of something he wants at some point during the year, he can’t complain if he doesn’t get something great.

I didn’t watch but did Chris seem really disappointed about not getting something? Cuz there’s been a few times when we just haven’t done much for birthdays because neither of us has good ideas.

Although I know if he did the same for Jesss she would freak the F out.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Chris loves Best Buy she could have gotten gift cards or given him a certain amount of cash and let him go on a shopping spree. She could have got him a new tool set & tool box if he doesn't have one which would help organize their garage at the new house. She could have gotten things to go camping and planned a camping trip after they move to relax.I don't think she couldn't come up with ideas, its that it wasn't about her so she didn't want to.

If Jess really wanted to help Chris she should try and do something his dad used to do or a memory he has of him. She could even put together a slideshow of him and his dad as a gift. It doesn't always have to be bought.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chatabox »

angelfire89 wrote:
sondraK wrote:I'd req. chris make an amazon wish list or something.anyone can do that
Again... my husband has one and there’s nothing on it.

I’ve just told him that if can’t at least give me an idea of something he wants at some point during the year, he can’t complain if he doesn’t get something great.

I didn’t watch but did Chris seem really disappointed about not getting something? Cuz there’s been a few times when we just haven’t done much for birthdays because neither of us has good ideas.

Although I know if he did the same for Jesss she would freak the F out.
He likes drones, electronics, gaming, fortnight, paintball, doing handyman stuff... There are heaps of gift ideas in those things alone, and that’s from someone who’s never even met the guy! Yet his own wife buys him some Tylenol and a paper book that she scribbles in. She gets him nothing from the kids, it doesn’t even look like she got them to draw him a card.

If he did that for her, she would be livid!
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

TurtleTalker2018 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:25 pm Has anyone seen Janells instagram? It looks like she travelled to San Francisco just to pose in front of the protests for her tik tok. *eye roll*
WTF I just watched her Instagram stories and I’m cringing so hard. In the first clip of her walking in front of the protest you can hear her say “I can’t ask them if I can make a tiktok?” If you were truly there to support the movement that would NOT be your top priority. And then the actual tiktok is just her smiling and posting while putting up the fist. It all seems pretty posed and like it’s just for social media.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Re birthday:
If that was my family and we were about to close on a house, I wouldn’t be giving my already spoiled spouse cash or gift cards. The “homemade” gift would be what he got.
I hate nearly everything Jess does but this one thing actually makes sense. This is what Jess from 6 years ago, who kept a budget and garage sailed would have done.
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

I struggle with buying gifts for people too but damn that is the worst gift I've ever seen. She has the money, she could do so much better. She's just too lazy. And she absolutely would've been livid if he got her a gift this bad.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Wylee wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:37 am Re birthday:
If that was my family and we were about to close on a house, I wouldn’t be giving my already spoiled spouse cash or gift cards. The “homemade” gift would be what he got.
I hate nearly everything Jess does but this one thing actually makes sense. This is what Jess from 6 years ago, who kept a budget and garage sailed would have done.
I don't think it had to be expensive but I'd be pretty hurt if my parter ran to target the day of my birthday and half-assed a random last minute gift with 0 thought. Something handmade she put effort into or even a nice adult dinner of his favourite meal or take out once the kids are down would be enough imo.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

luci417 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:31 am
I don't think it had to be expensive but I'd be pretty hurt if my parter ran to target the day of my birthday and half-assed a random last minute gift with 0 thought. Something handmade she put effort into or even a nice adult dinner of his favourite meal or take out once the kids are down would be enough imo.
Its about her not knowing what to do for her husband. They spend 24/7 together and she couldn't even put effort into something thoughtful. It didn't have to be a 1,000 house closing soon or not in her mind its all about her. When she had less money and went garage sales for gifts she actually had to use her mind and put thought in it. Not just some junk and be done.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

luci417 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:31 am
She could have at least put thought into it. She literally got a cheap notebook and scrawled notes on it, then immediately gave it to him as a present. She has so much time on her hands. She could have made a notebook herself and taken her time to make it memorable. She left the majority of the notebook empty, and even Chris asked her why.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she didn't even get him a card! if you can't afford a gift or can't think of one, write something meaningful and thought out in a card is more than enough.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

webby wrote:she didn't even get him a card! if you can't afford a gift or can't think of one, write something meaningful and thought out in a card is more than enough.
Meh, some people don’t like cards. They’re just paper you either throw away immediately or keep forever for no reason. Either way they’re not necessary, depending on the person.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

If im at a loss with gifting for my hubby we have driven an hour or two and stay the night in a hotel, order room service, use the pool and spa. Pre covid, so unsure if they can do that?

Surely a night away just with him given the state and quantity of people in their house right now would have been an option. They didn’t even need to leave modesto. Do a staycation close by.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

angelfire89 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:56 pm
webby wrote:she didn't even get him a card! if you can't afford a gift or can't think of one, write something meaningful and thought out in a card is more than enough.
Meh, some people don’t like cards. They’re just paper you either throw away immediately or keep forever for no reason. Either way they’re not necessary, depending on the person.
Yea but now he has a 90% empty notebook to add to all of the junk in their house. She could have filled it with pictures or gotten a note from each of the kids to put in it. But no, it was just a random notebook that she scribbled in with one sharpie and threw into a bag with candy. It xould have been a perfectly acceptable gift, the problem is the lack of consideration and effort. She absolutely would not be okay receiving that and hobestly Chris would never give her something so thoughtless. Even when he ran out for that last minute necklace he was able to bullshit a cutesy reason for it
BreezyDZ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BreezyDZ »

Having the boys call him dad and not Drake is a start. If you "really want this to work" don't confuse the boys, Jess.🙄
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

Actually laughed when she said drake may get a house to have bedrooms for the boys when they go over. She doesn't even have that for tommy and caden! Could see her getting upset if they dont have their space at his house

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

I’m sorry but Kaden calling Messs crying bothered me. I think he’s just mad that Drake & his GF probably didn’t let him get away with shit like Messs does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

In my opinion, kids that young having ipads/ phones is NOT a good idea, especially when trying to coparent. It seemed like jess spent the entire day on the phone with the boys and drake, when he should have been able to deal with the situation himself. I hope Drake puts a stop to Kaden calling Jess crying every time he doesn’t get his way.

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Truthfully, I’m 100% impressed with how Jess is handling this Drake situation. She’s being incredibly mature and levelheaded and I, for the first time ever, completely agree with the way she’s approaching this. I genuinely hope this is something that continues in this direction.

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Lol she's so into him, her eyes sparkles, she opens a big smile too

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

It sounded like kaden didn't want to share and threw a fit. Idk why she had to include that tho, seems inappropriate.

Return to “JesssFam”