Maddie Lambert - "But I've only been with three guys!" | Part 6

Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert -

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

girlmom0106 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:36 pm Hearing her explain OCD made me want to rip my eardrums out. Does she think all other OCD different from her “kind” is about cleaning??? She said she was diagnosed but I bet it’s self diagnosed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, it's diagnosed alright. Certified diagnosis from Prof. Web, M.D.

For real though, I'm starting to think Maddie has Munchousen's Not by Proxy. Everything seems to be mental, or something we can't obviously see, so we just have to take her word for whatever new 'disorder' she has today. Sympathy and attention are the only things she really wants, so she makes up all these 'disorders' to get it.

Honestly, the only true disorders she has are narcissism and pathological lying.
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
felolo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - "But I've only been with three guys!" | Part 6

Unread post by felolo »

I took one for the team and watched her newest video:

- she wants to get a toddler bed for everly, therefore she needs to store some furniture...but she plans to move early next year? and does she really think ev is gonna sleep there?
- she got ev a giant pumkin baby coffee with cream on top...wow.
- ev still can't say her name
- the clickbait title was her saying she messed up her sleep schedule...normally she always goes to bed before 3 am (no,that is not a normal time to go to bed)
- oh and she still does not feel good because of dizziness and stuff.

no need to watch it unless you're into really bad looking hair

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

jetkitten

Unread post by jetkitten »

Hi there, new here, and an ex Maddie fan. Maddie honestly depresses me these days. I used to be a fan, but gradually she started doing stuff that didn't sit right with me, and now I'm just straight up horrified by her behaviour. It was driving my partner insane every time I would watch a 10 minute video from her, because I'd keep pausing it and talk about all the issues I had with it and it would take over an hour.
Her living conditions are awful, all that mess just makes me shudder to think what nasty bacteria is in there. The clip where her stepdad was going round her living space was especially disturbing- why did she have all that manky old food sat around where a toddler could get to it? She is asking for Everly to get food poisoning.
In terms of Everly's speech, I made a lot of excuses. But her speech hasn't improved at all in the last 6 months, and that's not something you can ignore. My younger brother had a speech impediment when he was little, and he still spoke clearly and in full sentences when he was Everly's age. The big difference was that he saw a speech therapist for years, whereas Maddie is too busy self-diagnosing herself to see that her daughter actually has an issue that needs professional intervention.
I don't think it will be long now before CPS actually seriously steps in (I know they've been involved before), because the situation is becoming dire, and nothing's being done to resolve it. When I first watched Maddie in the spring last year she seemed so mature, and so capable, and it seems like she's completely regressed and now can barely take care of herself, let alone a toddler in some of the most important developmental stages of her life.
Don't even get me started on the video quality though. Her editing is beyond lazy and cringey. It frustrates me so much that she has such a large subscriber base (not really an audience anymore *cough* 30k views per video *cough*), and yet she's too lazy to bother to put the effort in. I hate when she's like "im filming on my phone again because my camera's too heavyyyy", like, girl, what do you think all the other successful teen mom youtubers do? Filming on a phone for someone with as many subscribers and as much income should be the last resort, not the first choice. She whines about how she's losing views- how difficult is it to make the connection? People want to watch quality content that looks like someone put some hard work into. Surely she must realise a little bit? Like KBandBaby have a seventh of the subscriber base that she has, and yet get the same or more views. It's gotta click eventually that she needs to put more work in, or she's going to lose it all.
Sorry, I'm feeling a bit spicy- I've only been able to vent to my partner these last few months, who is not at all interested in teen mom YouTube. I just think Maddie needs to buck up her act, in every aspect of her life, or she will lose everything.
Qu1t3_Franklee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qu1t3_Franklee »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:55 pm
girlmom0106 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:36 pm Hearing her explain OCD made me want to rip my eardrums out. Does she think all other OCD different from her “kind” is about cleaning??? She said she was diagnosed but I bet it’s self diagnosed

For real though, I'm starting to think Maddie has Munchousen's Not by Proxy. Everything seems to be mental, or something we can't obviously see, so we just have to take her word for whatever new 'disorder' she has today. Sympathy and attention are the only things she really wants, so she makes up all these 'disorders' to get it.

Honestly, the only true disorders she has are narcissism and pathological lying.
Omg... can she get anymore stupid???? This is actually what she said in her Vlogmas day 4 video

" Since things make me nervous I like to be able to control everything, I actually have been diagnosed with OCD and it doesn't like manifest in the form of like obsessive cleaning, it manifests in like, more so like I have to stand in this tile when this person says something or I'm gonna die or like, just basically control issues"

Whaaaaat???? like someone mentioned above, she thinks OCD is mainly related to a cleaning disorder which she DEFINITELY DOES NOT have...I totally agree that she is a pathological liar, it's so evident in everything she says, she exaggerates SO much and embellishes stories to make her look a certain way, it's becoming unbearable.. ugh. She is not mentally or physically fit to look after Everly and you'd think that living at home with two adults and another teen would turn out ok, but unfortunately they are all uneducated fat slobs who have no idea how to raise children, I mean look how they all turned out and look at Slate!! I hate how he just HAS to run into the vlog and scream his head off to get attention, it's quite pathetic.... sigh* Oh maddie you are a wreck.
Qu1t3_Franklee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qu1t3_Franklee »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:55 pm

Omg... can she get anymore stupid???? This is actually what she said in her Vlogmas day 4 video

" Since things make me nervous I like to be able to control everything, I actually have been diagnosed with OCD and it doesn't like manifest in the form of like obsessive cleaning, it manifests in like, more so like I have to stand in this tile when this person says something or I'm gonna die or like, just basically control issues"

Whaaaaat???? like someone mentioned above, she thinks OCD is mainly related to a cleaning disorder which she DEFINITELY DOES NOT have...I totally agree that she is a pathological liar, it's so evident in everything she says, she exaggerates SO much and embellishes stories to make her look a certain way, it's becoming unbearable.. ugh. She is not mentally or physically fit to look after Everly and you'd think that living at home with two adults and another teen would turn out ok, but unfortunately they are all uneducated fat slobs who have no idea how to raise children, I mean look how they all turned out and look at Slate!! I hate how he just HAS to run into the vlog and scream his head off to get attention, it's quite pathetic.... sigh* Oh maddie you are a wreck.
Loopy29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loopy29 »

Omg Slate is so annoying, but then again the poor kid doesn't have much of a chance growing up in a household like that. Same goes for Everly, she'd probably be thriving more and developing better without that family.
Blissful
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Blissful »

Maddie can't even keep up with volgmas videos for a week? Kinda embarrassing tho but i'm not surprised, I think she's busy diagnosing herself
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

Blissful wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:13 am Maddie can't even keep up with volgmas videos for a week? Kinda embarrassing tho but i'm not surprised, I think she's busy diagnosing herself
Maddie has been posting stories from her instagram profile about random things to get attention from her followers so they don't think she's boring lol
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

RadicalFaith wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:46 pm
Blissful wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:13 am Maddie can't even keep up with volgmas videos for a week? Kinda embarrassing tho but i'm not surprised, I think she's busy diagnosing herself
Maddie has been posting stories from her instagram profile about random things to get attention from her followers so they don't think she's boring lol
That's the problem though. People went to her channel because they were interested in the life and struggles of a 14 year old mother. Now that her fame has gone to her head, she's forgotten why people went to her channel in the first place. It's not to watch endless "I went shopping!" vlogs, or countless "Mental Breakdown!" videos.

From what I've seen of old Maddie, she was a lot more down to earth, a lot less self-centered, and much more responsible than the current incarnation we see in her half-assed videos.

She knows she's losing her base. Why else do you think she keeps going on and on about popping out another baby? People only came to her channel to see the progress of a young teen mother, and now that she's no longer dealing with the struggles of an infant, people have lost interest in the same old shit she puts out every day.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

So... Anyone *else* wondering what happened to poor Cody? I mean, I'm glad he got out while he could, but still... it feels like she's still being a thirsty hoe, so maybe the issue wasn't "not loving him" like she said.....
lavenderrain
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lavenderrain »

i came up with a title hehe....

Maddie Lambert - Done with vlogmas in a week & room is starting to reek
it can't be worse
Blissful
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Blissful »

So far vlogmas period has ended and the total volgmas videos maddie made this year is 8/9 videos out of 25 I don't see her doing youtube for long her career as a youtuber is failing
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Blissful wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:47 pm So far vlogmas period has ended and the total volgmas videos maddie made this year is 8/9 videos out of 25 I don't see her doing youtube for long her career as a youtuber is failing
That's what we've been saying for a while. If she doesn't pop out another crotch goblin soon, she'll be irrelevant. Then again, she already *is*...
Taylar123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taylar123 »

Why were they literally sitting in a mess if glitter?? That stuff is never going to leave their house... and on all their presents. I love me some glitter but what was the reason for having mountains of it laying on their floor and gifts? Made me cringe.
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glitterthemermaid »

BRO she went to speech therapy as a kid and is currently doing NOTHING to help Everly with her speech!?!? Also her saying there's something wrong in her brain preventing her from saying "anatomically" correct is the stupidest thing I ever heard. No honey, you just didn't finish the 8th grade
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

glitterthemermaid wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:30 pm BRO she went to speech therapy as a kid and is currently doing NOTHING to help Everly with her speech!?!? Also her saying there's something wrong in her brain preventing her from saying "anatomically" correct is the stupidest thing I ever heard. No honey, you just didn't finish the 8th grade
HA! I've been saying that forever man, I feel like billions of braincells were flat out murdered just listening to her trying to pronounce "anatomically" correct. Like.. It's not that hard, just sound it out!

Sometimes, I think she's putting on the stupid act for views, but then I remember this bitch thought she'd never get salmonella just because she'd not gotten it before. Yeah, honey. Keep thinking that way, that's totally how it works.

And she wants to be a lawyer... SMH
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

I sometimes think Maddie either acts stupid on purpose for views or to piss people off. Then she still wonders why she has been losing followers and subscribers from her platform 🤦‍♀️
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

RadicalFaith wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:23 pm I sometimes think Maddie either acts stupid on purpose for views or to piss people off. Then she still wonders why she has been losing followers and subscribers from her platform 🤦‍♀️
See my previous post about why they came to her channel and popping out more babies.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:16 pm
glitterthemermaid wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:30 pm BRO she went to speech therapy as a kid and is currently doing NOTHING to help Everly with her speech!?!? Also her saying there's something wrong in her brain preventing her from saying "anatomically" correct is the stupidest thing I ever heard. No honey, you just didn't finish the 8th grade
HA! I've been saying that forever man, I feel like billions of braincells were flat out murdered just listening to her trying to pronounce "anatomically" correct. Like.. It's not that hard, just sound it out!

Sometimes, I think she's putting on the stupid act for views, but then I remember this bitch thought she'd never get salmonella just because she'd not gotten it before. Yeah, honey. Keep thinking that way, that's totally how it works.

And she wants to be a lawyer... SMH
hold on, WHAT SHE WANTS TO BE A LAWYER??? HOW DOES SHE EXPECT TO DO WELL ON THE LSAT WHEN SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE HER GED YET. Also all of law school is rooted in logic/reasoning, something that I don't think she's very good at.
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:02 pm
RadicalFaith wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:23 pm I sometimes think Maddie either acts stupid on purpose for views or to piss people off. Then she still wonders why she has been losing followers and subscribers from her platform 🤦‍♀️
See my previous post about why they came to her channel and popping out more babies.
I have read your previous post and I even have seen some comments coming to Maddie's platform with "Help! I'm 14 and pregnant. I need your advice." because they want be an "amazing" teen mom like her. Now her young viewers think that being a single teen mom is about raising gorgeous babies, being a "popular" instagram model, buying dream cars and big houses just by getting knocked up at a young age and launching a YouTube channel SMH

Return to “I-P”