ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

js2013 wrote:Someone PLEASE tell her the correct word....SOOT. It physically hurts. Also, why on earth wouldn't she be able to live in that house for MONTHS?? That's just ridiculous. It was a small contained fire. A few days....week max. The laundry room might take longer to fix, but not the whole house. Put up some plastic....shut the door. Done. This girl is so extra and poor Lily living like that right when school starts.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Remember when her washer got messed up a few months ago and she was whining saying she absolutely refused to go to a laundromat because it was disgusting?

Imagine a girl who walks around covered in cat hair & admits to not bathing or brushing her teeth everyday calling a laundromat gross. You know she whined to the in-laws about having to go to go to a laundromat with both kids as if normal ppl do that every single week and that’s why she’s not staying there the rest of the year.

This bitch is such an ungrateful cunt cabob, what if she didn’t have anyone to take the kids/pets for her? WTF would she have done with 2 kids & 5 pets in a hotel room, what hotel would’ve even taken her in? The in-laws might be letting her stay with her but the person who took her pets isn’t gonna stay with them for months. What’s she gonna once they give them back, does she think she can just take all of them all the in-laws or even Nona’s when she comes back from Peru!
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Curtain06 »

My next door neighbours a few years ago burnt their kitchen to the ground cooking pizza (don’t ask). Just by chance they shut the kitchen door behind them running out or the fire service said it would have gone through the house but they lost their entire kitchen anyway. The house was BLACK everywhere. They were back living there within a month with it looking good as new...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes one more thing YOU caused Vanessa that “isn’t your fault”. She’s literally filming while driving smfh, just take ur smell ass to NC and disappear off social media for a while.

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

We all knew she was using the fire as an excuse to get back to NC for the foreseeable future. It’s probably the best thing that could have happened to her because she now has an ‘excuse’ I guess.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Curtain06 wrote:We all knew she was using the fire as an excuse to get back to NC for the foreseeable future. It’s probably the best thing that could have happened to her because she now has an ‘excuse’ I guess.

It’s always excuse after excuse with her, when is she gonna grow tf up?! She’s a grown ass married woman with 2 kids and still needs constant help from her much older mother/in-laws. They did their part in raising their kids, she needs to let them enjoy the rest of their lives and stop taking advantage of their good nature.

No one told her to get knocked up in high school causing her to miss out on her adult life. No one told her to get pregnant a 2nd time knowing David was going to the military. No one told her to become a military family knowing she’s the most dependent person earth. She chose that life, so she needs to learn to deal with her crises on her own and stop expecting a damn handout for any little thing that happens to her.
Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Applesauce »

Her lastest IG post.... the fire is a “new start” for what???? To go on a shopping spree? I’m genuinely curious as to what toys the kids lost in the fire? What couldn’t be cleaned? Am I missing something? Stuffed animals that smell of smoke and soot that won’t wash off? Like really... she is reaching !
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... bb668e.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 4c83bd.jpg[/IMG]
It’s horrible that all you can see when you see his face is pick marks on this cheeks

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Is anyone else confused about how Charlie‘a coming home outfit got damaged? He obviously hasn’t worn it for a long time so wasn’t it in a drawer or a closet? Was it in the laundry room? A lot of this makes no sense because she didn’t show any other damage besides some soot that can be wiped off and cleaned? Her office was fine.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think Vanessa’s gonna sell the cursed house they bought and move to the lake house which has been her dream all along.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Where does she get the money to go on a shopping spree? I’ve never seen her post about having a job, she doesn’t post to YouTube anymore, so that’s no longer a source of income, and she barely even opens her Etsy shop because she can’t handle keeping up with 10 orders over a several month time span, so how does she have money for a shopping spree? Plus she just showed herself spending $$$ on shopping trips to Target to buy herself new stuff. I really hope she doesn’t think her insurance is going to fund her shopping sprees lol.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

It’s going to be funny when that insurance check had the mortgage companies name on it too. Where was his coming home outfit? The stuff in her dryer didn’t even look like that

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lucky-one wrote:Where does she get the money to go on a shopping spree? I’ve never seen her post about having a job, she doesn’t post to YouTube anymore, so that’s no longer a source of income, and she barely even opens her Etsy shop because she can’t handle keeping up with 10 orders over a several month time span, so how does she have money for a shopping spree? Plus she just showed herself spending $$$ on shopping trips to Target to buy herself new stuff. I really hope she doesn’t think her insurance is going to fund her shopping sprees lol.

The in-laws of course...cuz she sure as hell isn’t making any money off youtube or etsy.

It’s pathetic that’s she’s trying to exaggerate the severity of the fire to get the in-laws to buy her shit and to get a bigger insurance claim. I can imagine her saying “everything was damaged” so she can stomp her scab infested ass around NC shopping while her kids get taken care of by family.

The in-laws aren’t gonna go to VA just to see the damages so they have to just take her word for it and I’m sure she’s laying it on thick.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if KC comes back and starts to au pair for her again.
Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Applesauce »

Ceirsten8676 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:14 am Is anyone else confused about how Charlie‘a coming home outfit got damaged? He obviously hasn’t worn it for a long time so wasn’t it in a drawer or a closet? Was it in the laundry room? A lot of this makes no sense because she didn’t show any other damage besides some soot that can be wiped off and cleaned? Her office was fine.

Yesssss I am so confused by the whole post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

So everything upstairs is going to be replaced and a few things downstairs as well...isn’t she lucky?

Also don’t get how Charlie’s coming home outfit which was put away since he hasn’t worn it in almost 4 years got all soot on it, yet the couch in her office that’s literally right by the laundry room has absolutely nothing on it? She probably took it out and rubbed it all over the laundry room to get sympathy. She’s acting like she can’t fucking wash it god what a pathetic excuse of a human being.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

“I can’t be more grateful to know to know that they don’t have to worry about all the stressful parts of this journey”

I don’t know about that, Banessa. They look pretty damn stressed out to me.

Charlie’s face is picked terribly and Lily looks to have some scabs/scars on her arm as well. She’s trying so hard not to show the kids lately, avoiding vlogging or IG stories and I can hardly believe her “respecting their privacy” excuse. She’s hiding something.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Could that picture of the dirty baby pants be anymore dramatic? Stop trying to tug on people’s heartstrings for sympathy! We saw her throwing all kinds of things in the trash when the bathroom pipe burst and they had to get the garage ceiling repaired.She wasn’t sorting through boxes, just grabbing full boxes and tossing them in the bin! She almost threw away a handmade baby blanket, but luckily it was on top and she saw it. Idk sorry, I don’t see her as being sentimental like that especially since when Charlie was a baby she was so cold and distant with him (still is with both kids) and we constantly see her buying and replacing things. She wants all new things anyway, I’m sure she’ll be having the time of her life during that “shopping spree”.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

IMO it looks like she used his pants to clean. How was the clothes in the dryer okay and her office clean but somehow that one pain of pants the most important pants was like rhay
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:IMO it looks like she used his pants to clean. How was the clothes in the dryer okay and her office clean but somehow that one pain of pants the most important pants was like rhay
I said the same thing, her white couch was spotless yet an outfit Charlie wore almost 4 years ago that had to have been put away in a box somewhere look like that...I think tf not. Like someone else said she needs to stop tryna pull at people’s heartstrings with her sob story.

She can’t in one breathe talk about being sooOoo grateful then be all giddy talking about the kids going on a shopping spree for toys. Who tf would be even thinking about buying toys at a time like that??
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

No, I’m not buying Charlie’s trousers at all. Why are they soaking wet and covered in leaves? How did they get so filthy when they were probably folded in a chest of drawers or in a closet. I don’t get it.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

MommaOfThree wrote:It’s going to be funny when that insurance check had the mortgage companies name on it too. Where was his coming home outfit? The stuff in her dryer didn’t even look like that

It looked wet too...like she tried to qash it and then dry it in her drier. I wouldn't put it past her if she purposely did that for sympathy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”