T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by luxe0780 »

omg the craft activity she did with carter. hi trashi! maybe i should call myself the influencer instead of you since it’s my ideas you’re cashing in on. guess what bitch? you ain’t no influencer, you’re a fraud 😂😂

why is chris calling a mandarin an orange?

and you can’t catch a cold through your feet! this is in reference to tanner being outside without shoes. sure his feet will get cold and dirty, but you can’t catch a cold through your feet. these people are so dumb 🤯
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

luxe0780 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:59 pm currently watching bfv. her insane rambling whilst sitting in the car - wtf. she keeps taking over chris and cutting him off. she goes off on tangents and he’s got this bored, faraway look in his eyes. i think he knows she’s gone bananas. she looks like an emaciated skeleton sitting there. that hat is bigger than her head.

so the boys are at school. where’s ella?? so they get the morning off parenting, then collect the boys from “school” (daycare) then “home for lunch and naptime”. so it’s more time without the kids. carter won’t nap so he’s numbed into silence with a tablet. ellas being an annoying asshole so chris takes her to run errands. chris is enjoying being out on the road with smella and out of the house away from t.dictator, but he looks scared, terrified to be roaming freely out of her clutches. so he reluctantly returns home, citing he needs “family time”. he looks like he needs a fucking vacation from his wife. he’s literally going home because he’s scared if he stays out, she will go off at him. she’s “too sick” to be left home alone with two of her kids. plus tanner is cranky. golly gosh, however will she cope!? 😱😱

this is a joke. it’s called beaston family vibes, yet over half the vlog shows them avoiding their own kids. yet they say they want more?? chris looks like he needs a trip to the er after caring for 3 kids alone and they’re talking about adding a fourth?? why?? so he can actually die of exhaustion while she lays in bed like a disgusting grot doing sweet fuck all?
Good on you for even watching it. I saw the click bait titles and just nope.

From what I read here previously wasn't Chris the one that originally wanted 4 kids and Tiff only wanted 2? Then she had to have her girl. I think the reality of starting a family, seeing what a shit mother she is made him think well actually I'm good, we don't need any more.

And yeah, no idea how people haven't picked up on the fact they don't actually show much of them being a family unit. Their family time is a joke. Fake prayers, fake Disney time (we all know T.CrazyCelery went to Florida for her own selfish reasons) and when they are all together it's trips in the car! That's the highlight of their family time. Kids being shoved back there with snacks while The Beastons have their camera on, driving all distracted endangering other people (not the only vloggers to do this)
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

she’s a fucking cripple. she looks sooo bad while she’s juicing. she didn’t even wash or peel the carrots? i hate how she calls smella “sissy”. and the way she speaks: shtrawberries
exshtra

she sounds so white trash

also hate how they let the kids brush their own teeth. kids need help brushing their teeth til they’re around 5-6. i highly doubt the kids are doing a sufficient job cleaning their own teeth.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:03 pm omg the craft activity she did with carter. hi trashi! maybe i should call myself the influencer instead of you since it’s my ideas you’re cashing in on. guess what bitch? you ain’t no influencer, you’re a fraud 😂😂

and you can’t catch a cold through your feet! this is in reference to tanner being outside without shoes. sure his feet will get cold and dirty, but you can’t catch a cold through your feet. these people are so dumb 🤯
Ok I went to check the vlog now!!
I was asking if she did craft a while ago and joked that Chris would have to run to Wal-Mart so they could pretend that they do crafts all the time. Hey Beastons, it further cements in our minds how infrequently you do crafts if all those Crayolas still have labels and are perfectly sharp.

Does anyone know if they have one of those PO Boxes for mail that's not their actual address? I want to get them that Parenting for dummies book.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:11 pm she’s a fucking cripple. she looks sooo bad while she’s juicing. she didn’t even wash or peel the carrots? i hate how she calls smella “sissy”. and the way she speaks: shtrawberries
exshtra

she sounds so white trash

also hate how they let the kids brush their own teeth. kids need help brushing their teeth til they’re around 5-6. i highly doubt the kids are doing a sufficient job cleaning their own teeth.
I wonder what the dentist said when they went for the FIRST TIME AFTER IT WAS SAID HERE (we aren't stupid Tiffi we know you never thought of it)

I always wash fruit and vegetables. Think of all the nasty people touching that in a store with unclean hands? Yuck. I thought she used the Thieves cleaner. She can't even fake that anymore? Lol

She got free Lindt it's on her stories. Ok great Lindt, I hope you have celery flavor
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

I am in shock that she put herself through this shit but I think she loved every minute of being sick and weak and starving. So now what comes after the cleanse? You just keep going about eating only broth and vegetables? I don’t get it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Now she's using garlic drops instead of giving Ella the antibiotics the Dr prescribed. Real fucking smart. I also noticed she's back to getting her nails done, so I guess she gave up on that part of being natural
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:24 pm I am in shock that she put herself through this shit but I think she loved every minute of being sick and weak and starving. So now what comes after the cleanse? You just keep going about eating only broth and vegetables? I don’t get it...

Next stop, feeding tube, right after she touches up her hair, spray tan and nails.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

h 25 l wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:30 pm Now she's using garlic drops instead of giving Ella the antibiotics the Dr prescribed. Real fucking smart. I also noticed she's back to getting her nails done, so I guess she gave up on that part of being natural
She needs to pick a side. She is either for traditional medicine or against it. She can't be spurting out I'm a nurse, I'm a nurse, taking the kids to the ER or doctor, but at the same time encouraging people to "research" vaccines and going on cleanses and talking out her ass like she's little miss natural.

Personally I hope her license is revoked, and that her fans shut her down and she gets blasted like she deserves. Do your own research? Shut up Tiffani you sound so ignorant.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

luxe0780 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:03 pm omg the craft activity she did with carter. hi trashi! maybe i should call myself the influencer instead of you since it’s my ideas you’re cashing in on. guess what bitch? you ain’t no influencer, you’re a fraud 😂😂

Yes! It’s like you read my mind while watching this vlog.lol

I bet Carter can not tell you what that mobile is. Maybe he’ll say stuff in the sky but that’s it.

What would have been more effective- doing OnE planet a
day or week starting with the Sun outwards. Get a children’s
book on that planet and learn. Then at the end of each planet they color it and add to the mobile. That would have been eight weeks(if one planet a week) of missed academia.

And of course..she couldn’t let Carter just color HiS mobile she had to interject herself in that as well. God forbid it look like he made it.
Last edited by AryaStark on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Millamoesb3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Millamoesb3 »

nl_s wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:17 pm I have officially unfollowed and unsubscribed from everything. I can’t even hate follow anymore. She’s lost it.

I am with you. I used to be an avid follower and simply can’t do it anymore. The playing the victim, constantly having a pity party and blocking anyone with a different opinion, or advice was too much.

Also them constantly saying how sick they are lately while simultaneously having the worst hygiene practices ever. (We see their kids picking their noses and eating it, coughing all over the damn place, eating ice off the floor and touching everything in sight.)
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

I know nothing about this medical medium guy but I just looked him up and he’s so gaunt and sick looking. How did this guy even get noticed? I understand he’s a medium but how exactly did he get famous
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

IcedCoffee wrote:
h 25 l wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:30 pm Now she's using garlic drops instead of giving Ella the antibiotics the Dr prescribed. Real fucking smart. I also noticed she's back to getting her nails done, so I guess she gave up on that part of being natural
She needs to pick a side. She is either for traditional medicine or against it. She can't be spurting out I'm a nurse, I'm a nurse, taking the kids to the ER or doctor, but at the same time encouraging people to "research" vaccines and going on cleanses and talking out her ass like she's little miss natural.

Personally I hope her license is revoked, and that her fans shut her down and she gets blasted like she deserves. Do your own research? Shut up Tiffani you sound so ignorant.
There's nothing wrong with having the best of both worlds. I use natural medicine first and traditional medicine when necessary. I am a medical assistant and anesthesia technician and encourage people to do their research on everything and make an informed decision. Medicine isn't all or nothing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

LittleOne912 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:54 pm I know nothing about this medical medium guy but I just looked him up and he’s so gaunt and sick looking. How did this guy even get noticed? I understand he’s a medium but how exactly did he get famous
Simple. Diet culture.

Google says he's 29? Wow he looks awful.

"His disclaimers also advise that his suggestions should not be a substitute for medical advice, and that you should seek advice from a medical doctor before following his advice"

Lol
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:04 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:

There's nothing wrong with having the best of both worlds. I use natural medicine first and traditional medicine when necessary. I am a medical assistant and anesthesia technician and encourage people to do their research on everything and make an informed decision. Medicine isn't all or nothing.

Lol trying to defend Titty again. Garlic doesn't fix an ear infection
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

LittleOne912 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:54 pm I know nothing about this medical medium guy but I just looked him up and he’s so gaunt and sick looking. How did this guy even get noticed? I understand he’s a medium but how exactly did he get famous
He part of Goop nation -- he's one of Gweneth Paltrow's pets.
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

We could make her vlogs and IG stories into a drinking game. Every time she says “mommy gut” take a shot we’ll be drunk in no time!

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

IcedCoffee wrote:

Im starting to think you’re Tiffani by your wording 🤔
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

IcedCoffee wrote:

Im starting to think you’re Tiffani by your wording 🤔
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

LittleOne912 wrote:
IcedCoffee wrote: She needs to pick a side. She is either for traditional medicine or against it. She can't be spurting out I'm a nurse, I'm a nurse, taking the kids to the ER or doctor, but at the same time encouraging people to "research" vaccines and going on cleanses and talking out her ass like she's little miss natural.

Im starting to think you’re Tiffani by your wording Image
Ha. You people think anybody who has anything to say against you must be the person whom the thread is about. Sorry, but I'm not tiffani. I already have 4 kids, live in Idaho and am not a nurse, as I stated in my previous post. Your reading comprehension is not that great. I've been a big supporter of natural medicine and lifestyles since my oldest was born over 10 years ago.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”