T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I have a couple of questions. A while ago I noticed you can like and comment on videos set to premiere at a certain time. She has that countdown saying it will be live in 6 hours, but there is nothing on YouTube, does that only happen as the time gets closer, or has she turned that off? I'm just wondering if it makes it easier for her to police comments.

I also wonder if she swapped to oils because she couldn't afford bath and body works like bri and myka. Plus she was fishing for those Easter baskets the other day. I'm pretty sure they are #brokebeastons

We don't actually know if she is buying more expensive produce. She uses knock off bags. What do you guys think?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

RealityBites wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:31 am To those mentioning the golf trip, that is when the major cheating escapade happened. If I remember correctly shortly after is when he supposedly "quit" as they are acting like but rumor is he got fired for hooking up with a coworker.

If you notice they both seemed different before all of this. He seemed more happy while he was "working" probably because he was getting blowjobs and attention at work and didn't have to be a Manny caretaker for 4 people all the time. After all this went down is when she started the downward spiral of being a wacko.

Here's the thing though, other than this site I'm Not sure if she even knows other than if she heard why he wouldve gotten fired. I'm sure she reads here though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated with other women he worked with either. This person said he was a big flirt. He probably enjoyed the freedom to get away from Trashy. I don't condone cheating but she would drive any man nuts I would imagine.

I think this is why he kisses her ass too. That and he would have 3 kids to support with no real job if they divorced.
He’s the little troll you hears getting married out of the blue and everyone’s like ookaay? I knew some short guys like that. They always have something else going on the side. Never trustworthy.(Not all short guys calm down.lol)

He’s the guy I imagine wants to make his family proud gets married and has children to appease his parents. The woman he marries is the caretaker of his children. But he still is on the prowl you know, for girlfriends. I bet you anything he had other girlfriends before they got married and were living together. That’s where it probably began. He got sloppy and full of himself years later and got caught. Just a profile I see in my head for his specialness.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

omg she’s so obsessed with nursing she made a nursing vlog.

i’m watching and whadayaknow, more lies. so she claims she weaned carter when he was 12 months. claims her nips were too sore to nurse so she gave him a binky and he like, weaned overnight. tanner she weaned when she was 14 weeks pregnant with ella, says the milk changes taste and he didn’t want to nurse anymore. the tanner story i think i’d heard before and it seems legit, he would’ve been about 9 months old?? but carter i’m not sure, i thought she tried weaning him around 7 months so she could start trying for another (girl) baby?? anyone know if the lies in this youtube vid agree with her baby centre posts? i assume the baby centre posts are more accurate, seems like she’d have nothing to gain on an anonymous forum and most likely would’ve been posting honestly.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:12 am I have a couple of questions. A while ago I noticed you can like and comment on videos set to premiere at a certain time. She has that countdown saying it will be live in 6 hours, but there is nothing on YouTube, does that only happen as the time gets closer, or has she turned that off? I'm just wondering if it makes it easier for her to police comments.

I also wonder if she swapped to oils because she couldn't afford bath and body works like bri and myka. Plus she was fishing for those Easter baskets the other day. I'm pretty sure they are #brokebeastons

We don't actually know if she is buying more expensive produce. She uses knock off bags. What do you guys think?
Ohh good one-never even thought about her swapping out the produce. Hmm I wonder as well.. I hope she’s buying the real stuff so they’ll hopefully go broke faster.😈
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

wow tanner is still rear facing in his car seat in that video. he would’ve been 28 months. i’m actually impressed (first
time for everything i guess). she struck me as the sort to turn her kids car seats around as soon as it’s legal but seems not.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I agree with you AryaStark. Its usually the short little shrimpy guys who have a little man complex and try to over compensate for being fun sized. I can think of many guys I know like that and they are all douches.

Shrimp seems like he is on lock down and besides the going out with an old co-worker buddy around Christmas time, he seems like he is tied to be at home. What happened with his little band? Is that only a Summer gig or Trashy has him by the short and curlies? No wonder she had to get all skanked up and hang all over him while he's singing at little dive bars, afraid he'll get a bj in the bathroom. Lol. I'm going to hell 💀
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

If Aldi has sponsored her then why the hell is she not buying her celery there? Its $1.49 for organic at my local Aldi store. She's opting to pay $8 daily for celery at Another store so that's around $240 for freaking celery monthly?!?! Insane. And all this just to feel sick?? Makes a a lot of sense!!!
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

i don’t get it, she has her mom and krystal with her the entire time he’s away. then, as they’re driving to the second bday party, she says “massive shout out to all the single parents out there”. but she wasn’t on her own? she even managed to scam friday night out with friends??

she looked soooo much healthier here, she looked happy and healthy, glowing even. she needs to go back to looking like this if you ask me.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:37 am I agree with you AryaStark. Its usually the short little shrimpy guys who have a little man complex and try to over compensate for being fun sized. I can think of many guys I know like that and they are all douches.

Shrimp seems like he is on lock down and besides the going out with an old co-worker buddy around Christmas time, he seems like he is tied to be at home. What happened with his little band? Is that only a Summer gig or Trashy has him by the short and curlies? No wonder she had to get all skanked up and hang all over him while he's singing at little dive bars, afraid he'll get a bj in the bathroom. Lol. I'm going to hell 💀
i’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not turning the car seat around was most likely out of laziness, not safety. They had a seat uninstalled incorrectly for a long time. Around the time they were begging for hotel sponsors someone pointed it out (Luxe, you are pretty new right? It was another lie. They were saying they had to stay out of their house during the floor renovation. No hotels came through on sponsorship, suddenly it's fine to stay home lol) and they only just fixed that car seat thing after it was bought up a couple of weeks ago.

Never heard of this short guy stereotype, mostly I've heard small penis means they get a really good car.

Yeah there's no way celery costs $8. She is probably saying the price is a lot higher so her fans pay her money. Beaston show us this $8 celery you buy. My theory is she got the Aldi sponsorship and they didn't want to again. She was mispronouncing it and had to force herself to say it properly, her own admission.. and Brianna K did a much better Aldi video. They don't need Tiffani to do it. Her food looked like shit so it made their brand look bad imo.

As for BBC vs YT she could be lying on both. No reason she is telling the truth on either one! Compulsive lying seems to get her off almost as much as her own boob juice
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:53 am i don’t get it, she has her mom and krystal with her the entire time he’s away. then, as they’re driving to the second bday party, she says “massive shout out to all the single parents out there”. but she wasn’t on her own? she even managed to scam friday night out with friends??

she looked soooo much healthier here, she looked happy and healthy, glowing even. she needs to go back to looking like this if you ask me.
Have you seen those posts on social media, they are geared towards men, and talking about how why is it when a woman watches the kids no one bats an eyelid but when it's a man everyone says how amazing he is? It's the opposite of that stereotype in their home. She thinks because she breastfeeds she is an amazing mom.

It's no wonder Ella can't say mom, she spends no time with her.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:06 am
RealityBites wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:37 am I agree with you AryaStark. Its usually the short little shrimpy guys who have a little man complex and try to over compensate for being fun sized. I can think of many guys I know like that and they are all douches.

i’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂
I'll quickly dial the Medical Medium. He will make you undead.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

IcedCoffee wrote:
luxe0780 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:53 am i don’t get it, she has her mom and krystal with her the entire time he’s away. then, as they’re driving to the second bday party, she says “massive shout out to all the single parents out there”. but she wasn’t on her own? she even managed to scam friday night out with friends??

Have you seen those posts on social media, they are geared towards men, and talking about how why is it when a woman watches the kids no one bats an eyelid but when it's a man everyone says how amazing he is? It's the opposite of that stereotype in their home. She thinks because she breastfeeds she is an amazing mom.

It's no wonder Ella can't say mom, she spends no time with her.
Exactly what you said! She thinks because she breastfeeds she’s an amazing mom... she doesn’t know how to be a nurturing mother and it’s obvious by the way her boys aren’t affectionate towards her... every little boy I know whether mom breastfed or formula fed was in love with their mommy. Carter can’t seem to stand her Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

luxe0780 wrote:i don’t follow krystal but watched her stories. pumping milk whilst spruiking oils. ummmm, ok. i don’t want to say this aloud (but i will haha), she is seriously fugly. are her and trashi full sisters or half sisters? apart from the white trash jersey shore accents, i barely see a resembelance. trashi (when healthy) is much more attractive. still got that 90s britney spears vibe, but she is prettier. she will be lapping that up like a thirsty dog haha. krystal is not pretty at all. and her voice/accent, it’s like fingernails down a chalkboard. ugh.
Yes that girl is ugly!

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Haha she’s totally pissed at her collab

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I noticed after the alleged cheating that time frame in her videos she started dressing like a teen, that's when I really noticed it, Redyed her hair, and tried to transform herself...you can notice the change around that time. Interesting.
Disneymommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Disneymommy »

So in today’s video it’s a collab. I thought wow why would she collab with someone who has 40,000 subs. Well trashini always does things with an agenda. This other girl has tons and tons of views on her videos. A lot more views than trash girl. So in YouTube you make money from views. So of course she would collab with someone who gets a ton of views. It will benefit her.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:55 am Haha she’s totally pissed at her collab ImageImage

What happened?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg, Chris's stories. Does Tanner think rats roar like a lion? Yikes.

I think the TV was on, do they ever shut it off?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Disneymommy wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:11 am So in today’s video it’s a collab. I thought wow why would she collab with someone who has 40,000 subs. Well trashini always does things with an agenda. This other girl has tons and tons of views on her videos. A lot more views than trash girl. So in YouTube you make money from views. So of course she would collab with someone who gets a ton of views. It will benefit her.
I literally had the same thought! I didn’t even watch trash bags video but when someone said she was pissed I went to the description and clicked on the girls channel. It’s so funny becuase I did the same thing... “hmm that’s odd” and then saw the first video that popped up had like 1.4 mil views and it all made sense.

We also brought up on here how she doesn’t collab with smaller channels, she could just be trying to prove to the sheep that numbers don’t matter 😂

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”