Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Haulnarse »

saltybitters wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:05 pm PS. Why did Rachelle stop therapy anyway?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she stopped around the time she transferred the embryo batch that would lead to Emma. I think she thought that getting pregnant again would bring back all her joy, like Brynn never even happened, and she could just move on all hunky-dory with her life. That ultimately didn't happen. I wonder if she refuses to go back because she's afraid of admitting to herself that she wasn't well then, she still isn't well now, and she sees it as a failure.

As far as people asking about why she's not going out and buying things for the twins if her anxiety is so high, it's a side effect of depression. Major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder are highly comorbid because you procrastinate on everything due to the depression and you're so aware of it that it makes your anxiety ramp up, but no matter how bad it gets, you just can't make yourself do it and get it over with because of the depression.
Lets not forget that beau was supposed to be her emotional support dog Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... a5a9b7.jpg[/IMG]
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Ld5 »

Haulnarse wrote:
saltybitters wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:05 pm PS. Why did Rachelle stop therapy anyway?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she stopped around the time she transferred the embryo batch that would lead to Emma. I think she thought that getting pregnant again would bring back all her joy, like Brynn never even happened, and she could just move on all hunky-dory with her life. That ultimately didn't happen. I wonder if she refuses to go back because she's afraid of admitting to herself that she wasn't well then, she still isn't well now, and she sees it as a failure.

As far as people asking about why she's not going out and buying things for the twins if her anxiety is so high, it's a side effect of depression. Major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder are highly comorbid because you procrastinate on everything due to the depression and you're so aware of it that it makes your anxiety ramp up, but no matter how bad it gets, you just can't make yourself do it and get it over with because of the depression.

Yeah... whatever Happened to that training? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

It’s official, she had the shittiest pregnancy shoot and now have terrible photos that even post editing couldn’t fix.

The last picture she posted on IG looks like she’s in mourning, lost the babies or is taking part in a pregnant and homeless ad campaign.

How?!? Did ?! This?! Happen?!?

Taykp12
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Taykp12 »

saltybitters wrote:

Your last paragraph is spot on. I suffered with depression and it was absolutely terrible. I was scared to leave the house or go to work, for fear of hurting the baby in my belly and it made me wait until the absolute last minute to prepare. Granted, i had a scheduled c section so i know exactly how much time i had. But i kind of am starting to get the same vibe from her. It was really annoying at first but now i feel like the reason she’s putting things off might actually be because she feels like shit mentally.

Last edited by Taykp12 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taykp12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Taykp12 »

Here_2_talk wrote:It’s official, she had the shittiest pregnancy shoot and now have terrible photos that even post editing couldn’t fix.

The last picture she posted on IG looks like she’s in mourning, lost the babies or is taking part in a pregnant and homeless ad campaign.

They really are the absolute worst pictures. I don’t understand what makes her think they’re good. I’d be embarrassed to post them online.

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Haulnarse wrote:
saltybitters wrote:

She loves them labels #ESA Image

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

mhan1013
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mhan1013 »

This makes me SICK.
59F2BF56-6098-4774-92E4-DB1264822269.png
8F833C97-8353-4BCA-B279-F82B3544E7EE.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Trashy buying more shit for Emma. Emma has a whole playroom full of stuff AND books!

Buy all that shit but NOTHING for the twins???? She still can’t pronounce easel. Dumbest person ever!
Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

This bitch seriously posted all of the stuff her loser subscribers sent her and then immediately followed with a haul of more useless art crap she bought for Emma. How do these people not kick themselves for wasting money on sending them stuff that they clearly don’t need?! I could see sending someone stuff as a charitable act, if they ended up pregnant with twins as a surprise, and didn’t have the money to buy it themselves. But these two knocked themselves up with twins, ON PURPOSE, and are asking for freebies. Dispicable. If Rachelle had any decency and conscience she would mail that stuff back to her subscribers and make her registry private.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh, it irritates me so much!! Why is Emma being forced to wear a Forgiven. Shirt?! She’s done nothing wrong, it’s idiotic of Trashy to accept that sponsorship for this T shirt from that junesomthing company.

I know it’s a religious thing, but why not get Emma to wear something less accusatory, it’s a bloody toddler!!! why not Trashy wear the forgiven shirt?! Why not for once be kind to that child.

babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Unread post by babynumberfour »

Here_2_talk wrote:Oh, it irritates me so much!! Why is Emma being forced to wear a Forgiven. Shirt?! She’s done nothing wrong, it’s idiotic of Trashy to accept that sponsorship for this T shirt from that junesomthing company.

I know it’s a religious thing, but why not get Emma to wear something less accusatory, it’s a bloody toddler!!! Image why not Trashy wear the forgiven shirt?! Why not for once be kind to that child. Image

Also.... she was literally an IVF baby. She was born without the original sin, what does she need to be forgiven for??

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She got one of Jordan’s death trap Moses basket. Just one! You know cause the twins can both squeeze into one, no biggie!

How stupid are they, one of them is going to suffocate, throw that shit away. It’s way too hot to use in California, the babies will first suffocate and next boil in there!

Obviously, just my opinion, what would I know...
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

babynumberfour wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:45 am
Here_2_talk wrote:Oh, it irritates me so much!! Why is Emma being forced to wear a Forgiven. Shirt?! She’s done nothing wrong, it’s idiotic of Trashy to accept that sponsorship for this T shirt from that junesomthing company.

I know it’s a religious thing, but why not get Emma to wear something less accusatory, it’s a bloody toddler!!! Image why not Trashy wear the forgiven shirt?! Why not for once be kind to that child. Image

Also.... she was literally an IVF baby. She was born without the original sin, what does she need to be forgiven for??

Maybe it's just because I was raised nonreligious, but that's one aspect of Christianity in particular that always weirded me out. Why is so much of the doctrine based on the idea that we're all fundamentally awful (even if we've done nothing wrong yet) and need to be divinely forgiven? And more importantly, why would you put that kind of guilt, the guilt for nothing more than existing, on your toddler?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here_2_talk wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:54 pm She got one of Jordan’s death trap Moses basket. Just one! You know cause the twins can both squeeze into one, no biggie!

How stupid are they, one of them is going to suffocate, throw that shit away. It’s way too hot to use in California, the babies will first suffocate and next boil in there! ImageImage

For real! A real moses basket is breathable, and OPEN. Original doesn’t have a zipper, not pleather. And Pleather is NOT breathable.

Dumbest design ever.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I like the t-shirt better than a dumb ass bunny shirt with no correlation to what christians believe as Easter.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Here_2_talk wrote:It’s official, she had the shittiest pregnancy shoot and now have terrible photos that even post editing couldn’t fix.

The sad part is that I looked at the photographers site and her other photo shoots are good quality! I don’t know what happened with Rachelles but my iPhone could take a better picture that would look more professional. Everything from the lighting to the horrible sheet backdrop is so bad. The only one I thought was passable was Emma sitting on her laughing on the bed. If I were that photographer I would never have let those be public.

You can’t even really tell she’s pregnant here. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... a23ce2.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Dani_465 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:55 pm
Here_2_talk wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:54 pm She got one of Jordan’s death trap Moses basket. Just one! You know cause the twins can both squeeze into one, no biggie!

How stupid are they, one of them is going to suffocate, throw that shit away. It’s way too hot to use in California, the babies will first suffocate and next boil in there! ImageImage

For real! A real moses basket is breathable, and OPEN. Original doesn’t have a zipper, not pleather. And Pleather is NOT breathable.

Dumbest design ever.
And they are $250!!!! That is crazy
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Omg that bag is a death trap. Who would even think to put a baby in there.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Waiting on the recall of that moses basket. Hopefully she'll read here and have SOME sense not to squish the two babies in there at the same time

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

131618 wrote:Waiting on the recall of that moses basket. Hopefully she'll read here and have SOME sense not to squish the two babies in there at the same time

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jordan did that. Put her newborn twins in there, and filmed it! Image

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”