T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

fantasticamy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by fantasticamy »

herefortheluls wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:24 am Who here said she’ll be looking for a new dog and a new house in no time? She already mentioned wanting a new dog a few days ago and I’m a few min into today’s BFV and guess what.... she’s already talking to their realtor. I’m not even surprised
YUP!!!! As predicted!!!! She was pissed she couldn’t afford that new construction a while back. She’s a liar... she just said recently she never wanted to move. I’m shocked people can’t see the LIES. They’ll absolutely move as so many have stated. They are never content.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

She is the biggest liar on YouTube. They made that BULLS*IT video at the beginning of the year saying we’re gonna pay off our house, live minimal yada yada... and now as expected they will buy another house. How are ppl THIS DUMB? The lies are constant.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I just hope she doesn't go to Doylestown women's health center again...I went there and they nearly killed with how negligent they were...I switched to another practice and they were floored with what happened and how the other practice handled it (or didn't). It was by the grace of God I got through the pregnancies I did with them alive.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Xoangelicchic wrote:She’s definitely smaller than 107 lbs. she’s gotta be 90. I’m 5’2 and 110 and I look healthy. She looks ALOT smaller than me. Not 3 lbs smaller, but like 15 pounds smaller. Her body looks so hungry, it ate her tits and ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone carries weight differently. If she were smaller than 107, she’d be bragging about it. Not that, it’s a reason to brag. She is severely disordered. Eating disorders aren’t just about food. All of the anxiety and attention seeking are symptoms. It’s actually super sad to watch because of the effect it will have on the kids and their relationship with food and themselves as adults.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

These people are insane. New baby, new puppy, new house, new car, new clothes, new decor ... nothing makes them happy. Literally nothing. That's such a sad way to live life.
shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

I honestly couldn’t clean with my jumper (sweater) hanging off my shoulder like that. It makes one sleeve longer and they would drive me insane!

snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Xoangelicchic wrote:She’s definitely smaller than 107 lbs. she’s gotta be 90. I’m 5’2 and 110 and I look healthy. She looks ALOT smaller than me. Not 3 lbs smaller, but like 15 pounds smaller. Her body looks so hungry, it ate her tits and ass

Lol yeah I’m 5’1 and 105 lbs and I do NOT look like a skeleton.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

They’re so obnoxious. I can’t watch again. They sucked me in when the dog died (congrats guys, it worked) and judging by what you guys are saying, I have no interest in watching this new video and hearing about them house hunting and replacing Romeo already. They waist no time. And she WILL get that “surprise” dog. They’re so fake, obnoxious, predictable, gross... etc
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

yeahsureok wrote:They’re so obnoxious. I can’t watch again. They sucked me in when the dog died (congrats guys, it worked) and judging by what you guys are saying, I have no interest in watching this new video and hearing about them house hunting and replacing Romeo already. They waist no time. And she WILL get that “surprise” dog. They’re so fake, obnoxious, predictable, gross... etc
If she could pull off getting a dog this week and sticking it in an Easter basket you KNOW she would.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

It’s fun watching T.Organic reorganize her 100 jars of JIF Peanut Butter

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

She SO badly wanted to say they feel “above” their neighborhood.

They can’t be amongst common folk because they think they’re celebrities.

Seriously- two JOKES. I don’t know how ANYONE follows them.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Clearly shrimp doesn’t want another dog and of course she doesn’t care ! Be a man Chris and say no
And what your going to sleep in bed all day while he has to chase a puppy around too . And why can’t she vlog I’m sick of her thinking she can’t be bothered with the family Chanel pick up the damn camera and vlog . Isn’t that what made you in the first place . Or you are just to good for it now
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

snarkaholic wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:39 am
yeahsureok wrote:They’re so obnoxious. I can’t watch again. They sucked me in when the dog died (congrats guys, it worked) and judging by what you guys are saying, I have no interest in watching this new video and hearing about them house hunting and replacing Romeo already. They waist no time. And she WILL get that “surprise” dog. They’re so fake, obnoxious, predictable, gross... etc
If she could pull off getting a dog this week and sticking it in an Easter basket you KNOW she would.

You’re 100% right. I gave them until Mothers Day/ her birthday... jokes on me.
LittleBit_911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleBit_911 »

I can’t with this family anymore. Chick will never be happy with her life. She is so friggen damaging to everyone around her. Either her childhood did it or her husband having an affair did it. Unfortunately those kids are going to have issues in the future. She shouldn’t have children or dogs. I personally think those oils have done something to the pups. Her husband needs to find his balls and demand she gets help.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Sweet potato, avocado and ketchup 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

I can't anymore. She says she's a minimalist, but she is trying to BUY her happiness. Always onto the next thing.

First, if they get another dog I would think even less of Chris. He clearly doesn't want one.

Second, she contacted their realtor according to today's vlog. I CLEARLY remember her saying they did those renovations because they are NOT going to move and she could "NEVER" live anywhere else, blah blah blah. Got what she wanted.. now will get a new home anyway because she's never satisfied. Chris seems to be on board for this one, which is ridiculous because of all they JUST did to make their house "complete" for them.

Third, she doesn't have a bachelor's? I'm thoroughly confused how she is an RN....? Nursing school results in a bachelors- or is she a nursing assistant? Can someone explain this to me. I loved Chris saying "So are you going back to work?" or whatever when she said she contacted Penn State (she's always CONTACTING people without talking to her husband- the breader in NC, their realtor, Penn State- and that's all within 10 minutes of today's vlog!) because she needs (wants? Spanish? Really?) to take a Spanish class to have her bachelors of science....
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

She has an associates in nursing. She does not have a bachelors she never finished it. She has been claiming she was going to “finish” since she graduated with the A.S. Like everything else she runs her trout trap and her actions never match!!! well... her words never match either really!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Yup she says in the video she doesn’t have a bachelors. She only has an associates.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I've said for years that she wasn't smart enough to be an RN...and she's NOT....and she doesn't really have a true nursing degree!!!!!

SHE FINALLY LET IT SLIP!!!! The truth will always find a way to the light.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I've said for years that she wasn't smart enough to be an RN...and she's NOT....and she doesn't really have a true nursing degree!!!!!

SHE FINALLY LET IT SLIP!!!! The truth will always find a way to the light.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”