T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by maddiewin »

Tiffani please stfu about your dog. Obviously he didn’t matter much to you since you didn’t notice the tumour before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

This is where she got an associates! It’s not even open anymore and now a completely different school NOT offering an associates option.

She is a huge liar. She graduated 1 year before she had her first son. During that time she did NOT attend college for a Bachelors degree. She started going back when she was pregnant then quit. So she is FAR from a Bachelors degree. I knew her so I recall all of this... plus she never shut up about getting her AS in nursing degree and how she was class president. congrats you went to school that isn’t even operational. 😂👍

https://www.collegetuitioncompare.com/e ... f-nursing/
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Ok, so she doesn’t even have an associates?! I didn’t even think they had diploma programs anymore! How has she let 1 Spanish class stand in the way of getting her BSN? That makes no sense. Maybe it’s not a BSN but a regular BS? And how would the class just not count? But if she retakes Spanish, it will count? And why is she looking at Chris to say what her degree is called? Diploma programs are a thing of the past, and when I was a new nurse in 2008, they were making all the 60 year old nurses get their bachelors to work in a hospital. It seems like she was let go from the hospital and it was NOT her choice.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Pinkcakes0 wrote:This is where she got an associates! It’s not even open anymore and now a completely different school NOT offering an associates option.

She is a huge liar. She graduated 1 year before she had her first son. During that time she did NOT attend college for a Bachelors degree. She started going back when she was pregnant then quit. So she is FAR from a Bachelors degree. I knew her so I recall all of this... plus she never shut up about getting her AS in nursing degree and how she was class president. congrats you went to school that isn’t even operational. ImageImage

https://www.collegetuitioncompare.com/e ... f-nursing/
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 7635f6.jpg[/IMG]
She said she has a diploma, not associates Image Too many lies to keep track of. If she passed the NCLEX, she is smart enough to get a BSN. She’s just lazy and stubborn.

Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

IDK what a nursing diploma is because I’ve only heard of AS, BS, & higher levels But I will say I don’t want someone with a diploma taking care of me. #notsorry

I’m not shocked at all that she’s lied about this. She’s not a nurse just cause she has a “license” doesn’t mean a thing. She isn’t helping people and she is behind the times now. Whatever sad skills she did have are gone! Especially if she had to ask her husband what degree she even has????? Let’s be real ...... She quit to lay in bed all day and do nothing cause she’s lazy.
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

icant wrote:Ok, so she doesn’t even have an associates?! I didn’t even think they had diploma programs anymore! How has she let 1 Spanish class stand in the way of getting her BSN? That makes no sense. Maybe it’s not a BSN but a regular BS? And how would the class just not count? But if she retakes Spanish, it will count? Image And why is she looking at Chris to say what her degree is called? Diploma programs are a thing of the past, and when I was a new nurse in 2008, they were making all the 60 year old nurses get their bachelors to work in a hospital. It seems like she was let go from the hospital and it was NOT her choice.

Same. I’ve been a nurse since 2007 and didn’t even know diploma programs still existed. I’m thinking she may have started the BSN and then the school went kerplunk and closed. Her credits were likely non-transferable Bc the school sucked and was a joke (total speculation). It makes zero sense for a Spanish class to hold you back from a BSN. She’s so delusional.

Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Y’all wanna know what scarier than her 24/7 lies? The fact that her little husband sits there and let’s her lie. How scared do you have to be to not call her out on her lies? He knows she lies and does nothing about it. He is so mentally controlled by her. It’s not normal. He has to compliment her all the time and speaks in a baby voice to her sometimes. Disturbing.......
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

So I know I've seen her write BSN in her lil IG bio before.. shes got on her linked in that she got a Bachelors from Penn state .. but now all the sudden a Spanish class prevented her from completing? Odd that it's the 1st time this was ever brought up. I attached a screenshot on her telling IG she was doing an orientation at PSU ... girl no u didnt you picked up a packet of the courses being offered in the spring. Never once heard her talk about going to penn state or doing online classes so again .. another LIE.

NURSE T.FRAUD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Omgbecky wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:44 pm Y’all wanna know what scarier than her 24/7 lies? The fact that her little husband sits there and let’s her lie. How scared do you have to be to not call her out on her lies? He knows she lies and does nothing about it. He is so mentally controlled by her. It’s not normal. He has to compliment her all the time and speaks in a baby voice to her sometimes. Disturbing.......
Ironically the new video on his channel is titled telling lies 😂
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

So Briana is going to be on inside edition tonight lol that sure tops her little local news station interview 😂
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Why lie like that? She claims to believe in God... well he sees ur lies t.holy! The universe will pay her back for all the lies... u can’t hide from karma! It’s not that difficult to be a decent person: She knows the lies she tells u can see it on her face.
Kristieandrews6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kristieandrews6 »

LOLOL!!! That screenshot of her older comment!!!!! #nextupnursepractitioner ... NOT!!!

More like #nextupmorelies
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

Any locals want to guess what area they would move to?
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Guess what guys those 2 pregnant morons will be in a race to buy a bigger and better home soon. Here we go.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

She is flat out LYING on her LinkedIn page! It plainly states she earned her BSN in 2015! I hope she never earns her BSN. She is lacking in credibility and should never be trusted to provide care for any patient.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Why does she want this now? Afraid her YouTube career is gonna fail and she’ll have to get a real job? I’m confused

Lucylu82
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lucylu82 »

Does anyone know why she switched hospitals when she was like eight or nine months pregnant with Ella? In one of the vlogs she said they weren’t very nice or something along those lines. I don’t remember which vlog it was
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

Guys is it possible she has a CNA/GNA??? Or even an LPN??? I’m no nurse but isn’t there public record of this?
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:14 pm Why does she want this now? Afraid her YouTube career is gonna fail and she’ll have to get a real job? I’m confused

She probably is seeing all the love and support and respect people have for nurses right now and is mad that that attention isn't directed towards her. She's probably loving the idea of being a "hero" and rushing back to school to finish her degree so she can selflessly save us all from covid and get all the love and attention and praise she (thinks she) deserves. Bonus points for her because it will all be in vain because she'll be "too pregnant" to work, so she's got a nice little excuse to use when she inevitably doesn't follow through.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

ALittleStitious wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:12 pm
Salamisammich wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:14 pm Why does she want this now? Afraid her YouTube career is gonna fail and she’ll have to get a real job? I’m confused

She probably is seeing all the love and support and respect people have for nurses right now and is mad that that attention isn't directed towards her. She's probably loving the idea of being a "hero" and rushing back to school to finish her degree so she can selflessly save us all from covid and get all the love and attention and praise she (thinks she) deserves. Bonus points for her because it will all be in vain because she'll be "too pregnant" to work, so she's got a nice little excuse to use when she inevitably doesn't follow through.
Could you imagine her walking in a hospital and asking which essential oils their using on the patients lol

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”