Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

bsapia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by bsapia »

everwhat wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:00 am Is she supposed to be leaning like that? 😰

I think she’s just mid swing haha

Just me or is this baby in a swing quite a bit though?
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by Deuces »

The baby does seem to be in the swing a lot to me as well.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

So, in this morose house tour, he talked about the lint on his shirt in the last video and thanked those who pointed it out. Is that the dandruff that was on his shirt that was talked about here? LOL, I think it was but I am way too lazy to research or care. I did think it was funny.
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

I absolutely hate this new house. Their old house was soooo much better. You couldn’t pay me to give up that yard. the grass is truly not greener.

I’ve been following these YouTube moms for the past 3-4 years. And shit is hitting the fan for all of them. Completely unwatchable. Batshit crazy women. I need new content from new creators. These moms aren’t it. Too fake and all the same.

And Tiffani, please stop making yourself sick. You’re tiny. If anything you could use some additional calories and nutrition. Please get help for whatever you have going on. It is truly showing in your face. You’re looking ill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

StopTheHate wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:04 pm I absolutely hate this new house. Their old house was soooo much better. You couldn’t pay me to give up that yard. Image the grass is truly not greener.

I’ve been following these YouTube moms for the past 3-4 years. And shit is hitting the fan for all of them. Completely unwatchable. Batshit crazy women. I need new content from new creators. These moms aren’t it. Too fake and all the same.

And Tiffani, please stop making yourself sick. You’re tiny. If anything you could use some additional calories and nutrition. Please get help for whatever you have going on. It is truly showing in your face. You’re looking ill.

Off topic: but if you want a change check out a YT channel called Milabu. She's a hair and makeup content creator, and sometimes fashion. She tests new beauty products and gives her honest opinion. Most of her content is not sponsored. She had her first baby about 6 months ago but he's nowhere near her main content.

They are slowly renovating a beautiful house, so she infrequently does videos on that too (which also attracts hate comments accusing her of showing off lol).

Her husband gets involved in her videos, but it's not his full time job, and they seem to have a genuine, loving relationship. Just throwing it out there! Ignore at your leisure 🙂
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

Henno wrote:
StopTheHate wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:04 pm I absolutely hate this new house. Their old house was soooo much better. You couldn’t pay me to give up that yard. Image the grass is truly not greener.

Off topic: but if you want a change check out a YT channel called Milabu. She's a hair and makeup content creator, and sometimes fashion. She tests new beauty products and gives her honest opinion. Most of her content is not sponsored. She had her first baby about 6 months ago but he's nowhere near her main content.

They are slowly renovating a beautiful house, so she infrequently does videos on that too (which also attracts hate comments accusing her of showing off lol).

Her husband gets involved in her videos, but it's not his full time job, and they seem to have a genuine, loving relationship. Just throwing it out there! Ignore at your leisure Image
Thank you! I will have to check her out!

meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

specialk wrote:So, in this morose house tour, he talked about the lint on his shirt in the last video and thanked those who pointed it out. Is that the dandruff that was on his shirt that was talked about here? LOL, I think it was but I am way too lazy to research or care. I did think it was funny.
That was me ImageImage

“Tiff pointed it out” which means tiffani reads her own hate forum.

Hi T. Droopy!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Wel according to their Instagram stories it looks like Ella got a fancy new mattesss that probably costs double what the boys cheap beds do. Why can’t they ever do things fairly and equally?! The boys get to sleep on cheap cardboard while Ella the queen gets memory foam

GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Did she just say in her opening blog she’s lacking self care lololol girl you are always getting your hair done and nails I mean how do you lie like that it’s embarrassing
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

When I saw the IG story of Chris's where he made a 'house' for the kids out of a few cardboard boxes I thought, great! They're actually doing something with their kids and encouraging imaginative play! Cut to Carter in the cardboard house... on his tablet 🤦‍♀️
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

She’s so gross ! I love how she says I have the old stuff to my sister first off I don’t believe it you threw them out and define what is your sister your trash can I’m sure your so has nice plates and doesn’t need your nonsense crap you buy ! Oh all of a sudden using normal products someone doesnt check your app anymore for toxins
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Trashi being trashi. If the rest of your furniture is white why would you buy black? Was Ikea fresh out of white cube storage? Maybe, I don't actually watch their vlogs ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

If you waited however long for the house to be built, wouldn't you just wait a bit longer to buy furniture that you actually liked? She obviously hates those black playroom cubbies, why not just wait?

She also clearly doesn't like her closet. I mean, it's total shit but she couldn't even hide how much she hates it.

Can't wait to watch her unpack more stuff into a house she really doesn't like very much.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey ladies!! It’s time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

Also, I reallllly think it’s time for Little Beast to be moved to the main page! She’s now at almost TWENTY threads....definitely time she gets some recognition! I’ll let y’all know soon! 💛
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

That IKEA haul.... Hey, tiff, instead of replacing your cheap junk with other cheap junk, why don't you save your money so you can replace your falling apart appliances, or paint a wall, or buy decent fixtures?
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Tiffany... you need to hire a professional organizer & interior designer. I repeat, a professional, not a week long “assistant”
For real... please. Don’t buy a million dollar home and have pink plastic $4 Target bins taking over your closet. Also... take that baseball cap off the hanger and google who in your area can freaking help you ASAP 😅
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

strongybady wrote:Trashi being trashi. If the rest of your furniture is white why would you buy black? Was Ikea fresh out of white cube storage? Maybe, I don't actually watch their vlogs ImageImage

I would take them outside and spay paint those cubes white.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
strongybady wrote:Trashi being trashi. If the rest of your furniture is white why would you buy black? Was Ikea fresh out of white cube storage? Maybe, I don't actually watch their vlogs ImageImage

I would take them outside and spay paint those cubes white.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk
Lol better call Chris's dad back over, we know he can't handle that

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

This woman's "get it all done" video, filmed over the course of a WEEK was less productive than my morning routine on a weekday before I go to my full-time job.

But I'm almost starting to feel sorry for her - girlfriend looks miserable. Like she legit has so much sadness in her eyes.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

.....and did she seriously just say that she gets excited about the small things in life? Yeah, maybe for 10 seconds. Then it's onto the next thing. Her lack of insight is part of the reason she is so freaking miserable. If she wasn't in such denial she could actually make changes that would result in more happiness!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”