Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | Part 66

THREAD CREDIT: Luci417

Previously on KKandTheTrashyWeddingDay,

Keren and Khoa finally tied the knot, and depart for their “SPONSoREd HoNEyMooN.” Plus we found out they are seriously behind on their taxes. Yes, it’s been an eventful week.

I guess we should start off with the rehearsal dinner; or was it just a regular dinner with friends? The decorations, bless sweet Nonni’s heart, were terrible. A few glass jars filled with tennis balls, and a cake that displayed the real Kern, dragging NoBalls around by the neck. The rehearsal dinner looked boring. KK spent more time on their phones, than they did with their guests. Elle Mills was the star, like usual. It was like she was a representative for the Loser Bitches club! Her annoyed faces and snide comments, were gold!

The BIG day, or shall I say, the BIG morning? I’m not even sure how Keren was able to make her 10am ceremony, after all the drinks she had the night before. Maybe those diet pills counteract alcohol? Idk, if I drank half as much as she did, I would have been passed out until Monday.

All the bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning in their long, elegant, black, gowns. Then, you had Keren, who looked a hot mess!! The dresses, wow, they were just as bad as we predicted. It was like her goal was to show as much leg and cleavage as possible! The fact that she paid $13,000 to look that cheap, blows my mind. Her hair was blah, and it didn’t even look like she was wearing any makeup. She literally looked the same on her wedding day, as she does every other day of the week.

We never got a closeup of the chicken & waffle bar, or the decorations. Everything looked pretty bare, and like they were told, “you got 2 hours, don’t make a mess!” After the reception, they headed out to the pool. Keren spent more time with Taylor, and her other girlfriends, chugging alcohol, than she spent with Khoa. If you haven’t seen the video of Keren taking shots, while wrapped in Taylor’s arms, check it out. You would have thought they were the newlyweds! The dinking continued the rest of the afternoon/evening until I assumed they passed out.

They’re on their vlogging hiatus right now, so we’re only able to go off their IG accounts. They left for their honeymoon in the Maldives, on Monday, I believe. It took them 2 days & 4 flights to get there bc they decided to save money and take a sponsorship trip. Thanks Aspyn! They had their layover in Doha, Qatar, as Khoa was kind enough to remind us, 50x’s. Yes, NoBalls, we get it, you’re in Doha, Qatar glued to your phone so you don’t have to talk to your new wife. Have fun! They’re literally the only couple that could make staying in an over-the-water villa, look boring.

Well, that’s it! That’s the wedding, reception and honeymoon! Are you jealous of their life? I’m not! We’ll have to see how things turn out in the coming months. Will there be a baby #4 announcement to resuscitate their channel? Do they go back to their podcast so they can address their “haters” talking about them not paying their taxes? (Btw, they’re months behind on their property taxes according to public docs in FL) Will LazyAss release anymore products, or was the cheap water bottle a one time thing? I mean, Nonni needs something to promote. You do hear she’s their new influencer, right?

Find out now!

Hopefully the craziness doesn’t follow us to this thread! Btw, I love you guys! Thank you for always giving me fun things to read, and keeping me smiling throughout the day! We really are a great group! Loser bitches 4 life!!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

So they are leaving one resort for another. Is that normal? I don't travel much. It just makes me think even more its sponsored. Keren complained about the airline cost but never talked about any resorts which makes me think its sponsored. Also when they come back home their vlogs will be out of order as far as daily clogging again. Because you will have honeymoon vlogs, wedding video. Here is their chance to do 3 a week instead of daily vlogging
granola
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by granola »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:16 pm So they are leaving one resort for another. Is that normal? I don't travel much. It just makes me think even more its sponsored.
no, not normal, yes, 100% sponsored.

also guys.. Don't kill me for dragging this on lmao.. I swear I'm done after this comment . Oregon court records search + Icy's old name = hot tea. Felony theft in the 1st degree (ordered to pay $16k restitution), theft in the 2nd degree, child neglect in the 2nd degree, assault in the fourth degree. Among other things. okay now moving on!
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

How can her feet be this dirty? She's literally standing in a pool. Like wtf lol

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 025b5e.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by aniraKKarina on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

We get it Khoa. But you said yes to this mess.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7d9e9d.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

Sorry to bring up again. Where is this Icelyns thread. Wanted to have a read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

4 days?! Are you serious? That’s it?! Fantastic honeymoon if you spent 90% of your time on a plane. They are mich better locations where your time would have been spent more productive...
granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

RavenUK wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 am Sorry to bring up again. Where is this Icelyns thread. Wanted to have a read. Image

boylan's happily ever after. It's 90% just her talking to herself under 3 different accts tho.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

LOVE the new title! And love the recap, as always!

I haven't kept up with the IG's... has Sutton walked yet? I really hope he does while they're gone! I have my fingers crossed so hard!!!!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
3mmum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 3mmum »

There has to be nothing sadder than having to have your honeymoon sponsored. No doubt that is part of the reason they are now vlogging their honeymoon because of obligations. That and they can't actually talk to each other without having a camera or phone in front of their faces.

The bottom of her feet in the newest IG pic :-?
RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:LOVE the new title! And love the recap, as always!

I haven't kept up with the IG's... has Sutton walked yet? I really hope he does while they're gone! I have my fingers crossed so hard!!!!
Even if he has started to walk. I bet all involved have had to sign a disclaimer Image and not to show it. So Keren can show that his first walk was to mummy as soon as she arrived back, because he missed her so much.

Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

My biggest gripe is the filter they use on their Instagram. I get that some people might think it’s nice but the Maldives are so pretty why would you put an ugly stormy white filter over it. I would soooo much rather see the bright turquoise ocean and orange sunsets than this ugly filter. Kira does the same thing.. she white washes her poor kids and no one looks like themselves I hate it. Anyway rant over but do people actually pay for these presets?
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

(Dont kill me for making another post about this person; these are just some last thoughts on this topic)

I know I have used some harsh words in regards to this crazy chick yesterday (because I mean come on...), and while yes it is very obvious she has some severe mental health issues, I cant help but almost feel bad for this person... I have just taken a look at her YT channel and from what I see, she has been trying to make it on YT for years now, it is sad really. Its obvious that her goal is/was to become big on YT and become rich off it. She is seeing others having a big following (Keren, Kyra etc) and living a lavish lifestyle because of YouTube & likely thought she could do the same thing. But her video style and her personality were never really able to garner a lot of views and attract a bigger audience, no matter how many videos she kept making throughout the years.

Icelyn if you are still reading here, first off I dont mean it in a malicious way when I say that you could benefit from therapy. Because this shit certainly isnt normal. I was in therapy myself throughout all of my teenage years because my childhood was a miserable mess for the most part & I was depressed because of it, so I would never judge someone for that. But also - please, please stop trying to become a family vlogger - while I can understand that the thought of being able to make a lot of money by just filming yourself and your kids is tempting, your kids deserve better than to be filmed constantly, every little private moment put on the internet for the world to see; and do you really want thousands of strangers knowing the ins and outs of your daily life? There are a million better ways to earn money. And yes we judge the "big" fish in the vlogging world for this as well. I will never truly respect ANY of these family vloggers (even the nice ones such as Five Two Love) because in the end, they make money off of putting a camera in their kids faces 24/7.

What Im saying is, be thankful that you didnt "make" it on YouTube. Popularity of family vloggers is already slowly declining & for good reason.

again ladies pleaaase dont hate me for this post :love2: ....but you must admit, this is a really interesting topic! Never seen such a thing on this site before.

Now in regards to Keren, they are so boring atm so dont got much to say :D However, I can say 1 positive thing (yes didnt think that would be possible) and that is that she FINALLY put some normal captions on her last 2 IG posts, instead of those wanna-be-trendy-hip-cool captions that she copies off the internet. Hopefully it stays that way, I always cringe reading her captions
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

pineberry wrote:(Dont kill me for making another post about this person; these are just some last thoughts on this topic)

I know I have used some harsh words in regards to this crazy chick yesterday (because I mean come on...), and while yes it is very obvious she has some severe mental health issues, I cant help but almost feel bad for this person... I have just taken a look at her YT channel and from what I see, she has been trying to make it on YT for years now, it is sad really. Its obvious that her goal is/was to become big on YT and become rich off it. She is seeing others having a big following (Keren, Kyra etc) and living a lavish lifestyle because of YouTube & likely thought she could do the same thing. But her video style and her personality were never really able to garner a lot of views and attract a bigger audience, no matter how many videos she kept making throughout the years.

Icelyn if you are still reading here, first off I dont mean it in a malicious way when I say that you could benefit from therapy. Because this shit certainly isnt normal. I was in therapy myself throughout all of my teenage years because my childhood was a miserable mess for the most part & I was depressed because of it, so I would never judge someone for that. But also - please, please stop trying to become a family vlogger - while I can understand that the thought of being able to make a lot of money by just filming yourself and your kids is tempting, your kids deserve better than to be filmed constantly, every little private moment put on the internet for the world to see; and do you really want thousands of strangers knowing the ins and outs of your daily life? There are a million better ways to earn money. And yes we judge the "big" fish in the vlogging world for this as well. I will never truly respect ANY of these family vloggers (even the nice ones such as Five Two Love) because in the end, they make money off of putting a camera in their kids faces 24/7.

What Im saying is, be thankful that you didnt "make" it on YouTube. Popularity of family vloggers is already slowly declining & for good reason.

again ladies pleaaase dont hate me for this post :love2: ....but you must admit, this is a really interesting topic! Never seen such a thing on this site before.

Now in regards to Keren, they are so boring atm so dont got much to say :D However, I can say 1 positive thing (yes didnt think that would be possible) and that is that she FINALLY put some normal captions on her last 2 IG posts, instead of those wanna-be-trendy-hip-cool captions that she copies off the internet. Hopefully it stays that way, I always cringe reading her captions
I’m not hating haha I don’t want this ice convo to end far more entertaining then kk and same boring shit everyday Hahaa

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Islandbaby14 wrote:
pineberry wrote:(Dont kill me for making another post about this person; these are just some last thoughts on this topic)

I’m not hating haha I don’t want this ice convo to end far more entertaining then kk and same boring shit everyday Hahaa

I read much of her thread last night. There were 4-5 posters. All of them were absolutely 100% her. I know three accounts were confirmed, but the others sound exactly like her as well. All 5 posters seemed to know a lot of personal details on such a small YouTuber. I don’t believe for a minute that any one of those posts was legit.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Nonie is the same. Took bratty out alone to buy some seeds and left the younger ones stuck inside with Taylor I assume.
Why not take Landon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

I unsubbed to them a long time age but every time I see a glimpse of Karen in someone else's video it throws me off how she just looks weird and skeletal. It doesn't flatter her face or her in general.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 70c921.jpg[/IMG]

Girl where’s your ass??Image that kickass body. Lmao
I still can’t believe that body brings money. It doesn’t look like she works out or eats healthy. Just bony and fat in weird places.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

granola wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:16 pm So they are leaving one resort for another. Is that normal? I don't travel much. It just makes me think even more its sponsored.
no, not normal, yes, 100% sponsored.

also guys.. Don't kill me for dragging this on lmao.. I swear I'm done after this comment . Oregon court records search + Icy's old name = hot tea. Felony theft in the 1st degree (ordered to pay $16k restitution), theft in the 2nd degree, child neglect in the 2nd degree, assault in the fourth degree. Among other things. okay now moving on!
Is that why she so desperately wanted to change her name?! That’s insane.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”