GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit: group effort of Haulnarse, Howlin17, Dollarstodonuts_9, DisgustedbyGreedners
Well done!! Why are you so beautiful!!??

(Hope I got everyone, if I missed a name, let me know & I’ll fix it.)

Continuing from where we left off in part 60
GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Snark on!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Unread post by OldCountry »

SassySassenach wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:28 pm Title credit: group effort of Haulnarse, Howlin17, Dollarstodonuts_9, DisgustedbyGreedners

Snark on!

I was wondering about you and hoping all was well. Hope you are ok :love2: Thank You for taking care of us here. :)
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Forgot to write, I love the new title!!!! :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :mock:
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

SassySassenach wrote:Title credit: group effort of Haulnarse, Howlin17, Dollarstodonuts_9, DisgustedbyGreedners

Snark on!

Her makeup application just sucks. Her inability to blend especially her cheeks is just nasty. It always looks like orange mud on the sides of her face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Great title. It makes Assley sound like part of the opera, Pigaletto. Oh wait, that's really Rigoletto. She's more suited to a soap, I mean dope, opera.
:-P :ooops:
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thank God/Hod or whomever, for copy/paste. I had written this and at the last minute thought..I should copy this since I had to step away for a few minutes and didn't feel like rewriting it if I had to. Rewriting it would make me all the more angrier.

Copied this from March 26th vlog. Vlog title " What is BUSINESS CLASS on SWISS airlines?"
This was their comment on the vlog...."Today a hard decision was made last minute. After decided last night after Indies accident that we were not going to go on our trip to Greece which had already been planned and paid for month before, we woke up and assessed the situation and she was running around like nothing had happened. We prayed about it and talked for a bit and decided to just go. It was so difficult leaving but we felt like it was going to be just fine. We were so exhausted mentally and emotionally and after deciding to go we had less that 2 hours to pack and make it to the airport to catch our flight.
I got upgraded to Business class for our long flight to Zurich and I give you a complete tour of what this entails."

This is a quote, I made two sentences in 'bold', that and the rest is on their shoulders. Such horrible people.

They should have used today's vlog title for when Indie 'crashed and gashed' at the airport back then.
Today's vlog title: "Dad Makes A HUGE MISTAKE At The AIRPORT" This title was because he had to walk 'a mile' to get to the correct terminal?? :barf:
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Great title. I look forward to these titles always giving me a good chuckle.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Posted on IG - GQS. This motley crew is going to be at CVX live. That should be a disaster with the cats. Also, Faddy wonders who is looking forward to tomorrow's surprise vlog on his IG. So the slip slide shindig - Bings vlog will be of the same thing tomorrow. I wonder if the Grubs made them agree to release on the same day in a useless attempt to boost their own views. It will be interesting to see if it follows the path of the Chumway school shop video, where Chums have around 150,000 views and the Grubbies have around 60,000. All those collabs do is point out how boring the Faddy Family is and drive traffic away from them and to the site of the collaborator.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

OldCountry wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:35 pm Thank God/Hod or whomever, for copy/paste. I had written this and at the last minute thought..I should copy this since I had to step away for a few minutes and didn't feel like rewriting it if I had to. Rewriting it would make me all the more angrier.

Copied this from March 26th vlog. Vlog title " What is BUSINESS CLASS on SWISS airlines?"
This was their comment on the vlog...."Today a hard decision was made last minute. After decided last night after Indies accident that we were not going to go on our trip to Greece which had already been planned and paid for month before, we woke up and assessed the situation and she was running around like nothing had happened. We prayed about it and talked for a bit and decided to just go. It was so difficult leaving but we felt like it was going to be just fine. We were so exhausted mentally and emotionally and after deciding to go we had less that 2 hours to pack and make it to the airport to catch our flight.
I got upgraded to Business class for our long flight to Zurich and I give you a complete tour of what this entails."

This is a quote, I made two sentences in 'bold', that and the rest is on their shoulders. Such horrible people.

They should have used today's vlog title for when Indie 'crashed and gashed' at the airport back then.
Today's vlog title: "Dad Makes A HUGE MISTAKE At The AIRPORT" This title was because he had to walk 'a mile' to get to the correct terminal?? :barf:
Yea, how did he manage to squeeze in an upgrade when they had so little time in their harried, concerned, tortured state of worrying about Indie?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

If you are new here, please introduce yourselves, we welcome new snarkers that have gotten off the KAD train. But, if anyone is here under false pretenses, don't waste your time, we will figure you out and you won't want that wrath.
Happy snarking!!
P.S. If you are going to blow rainbows and unicorns up the GQS asses, just leave now. Thx again!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Night lady wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:11 pm If you are new here, please introduce yourselves, we welcome new snarkers that have gotten off the KAD train. But, if anyone is here under false pretenses, don't waste your time, we will figure you out and you won't want that wrath.
Happy snarking!!
P.S. If you are going to blow rainbows and unicorns up the GQS asses, just leave now. Thx again! Image

Hear, hear. Cheers. Right on.
Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

Kads were here? Have I missed some shennanigans?

"our trip to Greece which had already been planned and paid for month before" - well that puts paid to the comment from the KAD who was claiming that Joker and the Penguin booked this trip a year ago.
Mrs Coffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mrs Coffee »

OldCountry wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:35 pm Thank God/Hod or whomever, for copy/paste. I had written this and at the last minute thought..I should copy this since I had to step away for a few minutes and didn't feel like rewriting it if I had to. Rewriting it would make me all the more angrier.

I still get sick to my stomach every time I read about, or even think about that accident with Indie. That was when they completely lost me. These self consumed cows didn't give one shit about their own child. All they cared about was getting home and getting themselves back on a plane the next morning for Greece. They literally put her life in danger, by not getting her medical care, and putting her on that plane, and then to have that quack of a Dr. come to the house with no MRI done and no Xrays taken, and staple that baby up while laid out on the kitchen counter I knew these were the most horrible evil parents ever. Nothing they ever do can make up for this one occurrence. They should not even have these children. They are both damn near illiterate, and in no shape to raise children.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Grabba the Donutt wrote:Kads were here? Have I missed some shennanigans?

"our trip to Greece which had already been planned and paid for month before" - well that puts paid to the comment from the KAD who was claiming that Joker and the Penguin booked this trip a year ago.
KASs are always here, they just don't always show themselves. Or they disguise themselves as a sister in snark just to get a word in or hell, even spy and "report" back to Tubs and Tubbsley. And they say we don't have lives, lol!
As for a KAD definitely being here right now, I can't prove it but it wouldn't surprise me if one or more were lurking in the background.

Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

oh I know they're aways here, sneaking. There just seemed to maybe be some comments missing because of the comments about KADS leaving the board. It just seemed weird that there were comments about them leaving, for no apparent reason, so I thought some deleting had happened.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d868b3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 6c564b.jpg[/IMG]

Well, typerv is in his true form!

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Grabba the Donutt wrote:oh I know they're aways here, sneaking. There just seemed to maybe be some comments missing because of the comments about KADS leaving the board. It just seemed weird that there were comments about them leaving, for no apparent reason, so I thought some deleting had happened.
It possibly just reads that way because it’s the beginning of a new thread.

As far as snarking about them goes, if they didn’t constantly delete and block everyone who dares to question them, there would be no need for a site to snark on.
I don’t say anything here that I wouldn’t in theory, be prepared to say to them directly.

If you want to be a social influencer then you have to take the rough with the smooth. You’re not influencing anyone, if all you do is delete negative comments. No one in their right mind is going to believe that these two disasters don’t attract criticism.

We had YouTube on last night, and my husband said, “please don’t put those idiots on while I’m here. Those children are dreadful and there crazy mother does nothing but screech!”
Says it all really! Image

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

OldCountry wrote:
SassySassenach wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:28 pm Title credit: group effort of Haulnarse, Howlin17, Dollarstodonuts_9, DisgustedbyGreedners

Snark on!

I was wondering about you and hoping all was well. Hope you are ok :love2: Thank You for taking care of us here. :)
Thanks. I’ve been dealing with sick children this week & despite my best efforts, I caught their germs. I apologize for being late starting the thread. I ended up falling asleep with them after dinner last night :(

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

SassySassenach wrote:
OldCountry wrote:

Snark on!

Thanks. I’ve been dealing with sick children this week & despite my best efforts, I caught their germs. I apologize for being late starting the thread. I ended up falling asleep with them after dinner last night :(

Feel better, SS! ImageWe appreciate all that you do for us!

Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

3momstrong wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:04 pm
Feel better, SS! ImageWe appreciate all that you do for us!

yes, thanks SassySassenach! And thanks to Kryptonite for helping me with my account problems. Awesome modding.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”