https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justine: Money pit, tit slip & shrimp dick | Part 22

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

So Justin red face aside when do you think we will get another vlog?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Rachelle & Justine: Money pit, tit slip & shrimp dick | Part 22

Unread post by RottieMama »

calliebaity77 wrote:So Justin red face aside when do you think we will get another vlog?

According to Trash’s IG, they’re suppose to be uploading soon. She‘s claiming they were “sick” all weekend. Image Sick of working I guess.

I’m sure the vlog will have some dumb clickbait.

“Sick and PREGNANT with TWINS!!!” Image

In reality, they’re sick bc they’re dirty ass people. Who walks around barefoot outside, then doesn’t was their feet?? You know they climb into bed like that! Image

*I know ppl like being barefoot. I’m just one of the weird freaks that needs something on my feet at all times. I blame it on my dogs,

ETA: I was wrong.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 3d9a69.jpg[/IMG]

What are they “nervous” about? Shouldn’t they be excited? Do they think something happened? Or are they still trying to play up the whole “twins” bs?

I can’t sit through their vlogs without ripping my hair out! Pls someone update! ImageImage
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

rottiemama wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:So Justin red face aside when do you think we will get another vlog?

According to Trash’s IG, they’re suppose to be uploading soon. She‘s claiming they were “sick” all weekend. Image Sick of working I guess.

In reality, they’re sick bc they’re dirty ass people. Who walks around barefoot outside, then doesn’t was their feet?? You know they climb into bed like that! Image

*I know ppl like being barefoot. I’m just one of the weird freaks that needs something on my feet at all times. I blame it on my dogs,

What are they “nervous” about? Shouldn’t they be excited? Do they think something happened? Or are they still trying to play up the whole “twins” bs?

I can’t sit through their vlogs without ripping my hair out! Pls someone update! ImageImage
I'll go watch it brb Image

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

rottiemama wrote:

Emma's in front of the TV yet again.

Justin and Emma have had cold, Emma is feeling better Justin is worse.

Rachelle is actually throwing up now.

They haven't child proofed their kitchen so Emma is getting into everything.

The are having their sprinkler fixed and want to spend more money on a larger drip system for the back yard.

Obligatory mister zoom in so we know he is still alive.

Brainstorming blueprints for back yard. (Making a backyard park)

Emma is wearing "The Office" shorts.

Rachelle goes to the drugstore for over priced meds, Emma supplies and treats.

Rachelle can't remember how to deal with pregnancy nausea.

4 days till ultrasound (Thursday).

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

They will spend another $20-40,000 on that backyard (not including the pool. A SMART couple would have realized that and looked for a different home. Cutting down trees is $10k at least. At least where we live, CA probably double. Add in grass seed (someone to do that of course 🤣🤣🤣). Tearing up concrete, pouring new concrete. And they don’t know why there isn’t grass? And all this with the drip system and extending it. Butttttt they need help paying for IVF. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

MONEY PIT!
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Dani_465 wrote:They will spend another $20-40,000 on that backyard (not including the pool. A SMART couple would have realized that and looked for a different home. Cutting down trees is $10k at least. At least where we live, CA probably double. Add in grass seed (someone to do that of course ImageImageImage). Tearing up concrete, pouring new concrete. And they don’t know why there isn’t grass? And all this with the drip system and extending it. Butttttt they need help paying for IVF. ImageImageImageImageImage

MONEY PIT!
They can and probably will cut the trees down themselves since they are smaller, at least I would hope they do it themselves.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

calliebaity77 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:06 pm
Dani_465 wrote:They will spend another $20-40,000 on that backyard (not including the pool. A SMART couple would have realized that and looked for a different home. Cutting down trees is $10k at least. At least where we live, CA probably double. Add in grass seed (someone to do that of course ImageImageImage). Tearing up concrete, pouring new concrete. And they don’t know why there isn’t grass? And all this with the drip system and extending it. Butttttt they need help paying for IVF. ImageImageImageImageImage

MONEY PIT!
They can and probably will cut the trees down themselves since they are smaller, at least I would hope they do it themselves.

Sent from my SM-N960U using

We’re talking Trashelle and justine, more than likely they’ll hire someone. 🤣. Even the small trees are $$ to cut down. But it would save A LOT of money if they did cut the trees down themselves.

A playground is nice for Emma. But she’s only 13 months old. Get her a sandbox first.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Dani_465 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:06 pm

MONEY PIT!

We’re talking Trashelle and justine, more than likely they’ll hire someone. Image. Even the small trees are $$ to cut down. But it would save A LOT of money if they did cut the trees down themselves.

A playground is nice for Emma. But she’s only 13 months old. Get her a sandbox first.
She doesn't need a sandbox they probably wont cover it and let Mister and strays potty in it, then Emma will end up with ring worm. I none of us want 3 "Emma's mystery rash" vlogs about Ringworm...ImageImageImage

Sorry if that sounded sassy I'm not trying to be.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

calliebaity77 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:01 pm
Dani_465 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:06 pm They can and probably will cut the trees down themselves since they are smaller, at least I would hope they do it themselves.

We’re talking Trashelle and justine, more than likely they’ll hire someone. Image. Even the small trees are $$ to cut down. But it would save A LOT of money if they did cut the trees down themselves.

She doesn't need a sandbox they probably wont cover it and let Mister and strays potty in it, then Emma will end up with ring worm. I none of us want 3 "Emma's mystery rash" vlogs about Ringworm...ImageImageImage

🤦🏼‍♀️ What was I thinking?? I know full well that’s exactly what will happen. They still don’t need a playground/jungle gym. They have that swing. And that water thing they bought for her bday. And that “pool” trashelle was in all last Summer. Oh wait, where did it go?? Did I miss 10 vlogs on what happened to the “pool”?

I put my sassy pants on today too! Pants, not hooker/stripper panties and wore them as outerwear.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Dani_465 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:01 pm
Dani_465 wrote:

Image What was I thinking?? I know full well that’s exactly what will happen. They still don’t need a playground/jungle gym. They have that swing. And that water thing they bought for her bday. And that “pool” trashelle was in all last Summer. Oh wait, where did it go?? Did I miss 10 vlogs on what happened to the “pool”?

I put my sassy pants on today too! Pants, not hooker/stripper panties and wore them as outerwear.
One of those little plastic step 2 or 3 play sets and a play house would a good idea

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

calliebaity77 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:01 pm She doesn't need a sandbox they probably wont cover it and let Mister and strays potty in it, then Emma will end up with ring worm. I none of us want 3 "Emma's mystery rash" vlogs about Ringworm...ImageImageImage

Image What was I thinking?? I know full well that’s exactly what will happen. They still don’t need a playground/jungle gym. They have that swing. And that water thing they bought for her bday. And that “pool” trashelle was in all last Summer. Oh wait, where did it go?? Did I miss 10 vlogs on what happened to the “pool”?

One of those little plastic step 2 or 3 play sets and a play house would a good idea

Those are too colorful and practical lol

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

Maybe when the grass grows, they can get a goat so Justin doesn't have to wear himself out mowing. He couldn't even do the backyard AND the front yard in the same day at the old house.. he will never manage the new backyard! I'd hate for his energy to be low in acting class due to the strenuous mowing job he'll need to do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Love this title. Rachelle is already unbearable with this pregnancy. I don’t wish her any ill will in that regard (hope she has a healthy baby since she is pregnant), but I almost wish the transfer had failed because that’s all we’re going to hear about now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jle0906 »

Celia wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:42 pm Love this title. Rachelle is already unbearable with this pregnancy. I don’t wish her any ill will in that regard (hope she has a healthy baby since she is pregnant), but I almost wish the transfer had failed because that’s all we’re going to hear about now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Then we would've just seen a bunch of clickbait-style video titles about how MFI caused their failed transfer or something
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Ld5 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:

Those are too colorful and practical lol

Or they will buy used ones and repaint them spending the same amount a buying a new one just like they did with the damn cozy coupe.... Emma doesn't give one damn about what color it is, she cant even make it more on her own.. I bet Rashy only pushes her in it for the camera.

Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

They talk about all of these plans for the house, but my guess is they won’t do any of them anytime soon. They’ll keep sitting on their lazy butts and click baiting house plans while blaming the delays on being sick, pregnant, tired etc.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

This title had me dying

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I’m curious to know weather they did an end of lease clean themselves on their rental when they left or if they got someone to do it for them. I don’t know if it’s the same in America but in Australia you have to leave the place in pretty perfect condition for the next person to move in and I find it hard to believe they had the courtesy to fix that place up for someone else to enjoy.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”