https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Notablogger
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: unravELLEing | Part 3

Unread post by Notablogger »

She’s hiding something and she doesn’t have to share it, but she’s not doing a good job of hiding it either.

I noticed the lipstick dress was a one time wear as well. Was that mindful? How long before you realized a. The dress is ugly and b. You can only really wear it once?

The poshmark link doesn’t work for me cause I don’t have an account.

Also, I don’t think they’ve completely split. They’re probably just having marital struggles which were catapulted when her dog was sick. Maybe her blaming Dan was the straw that broke his back.

I feel like he could put up with a lot. He has put up a lot. This baby did not bring them together.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I their marriage therapy video was SO revealing. I mean, Elle flat out admitted she didn’t love Dan when they got married and he just checked the right boxes. If there was never attraction, I think it’s hard to just fabricate that. I truly believe she was just finishing off her family for her own sake so that she didn’t have to have children with multiple men, and she had full intentions on leaving Dan after the third baby.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JustAMereMuggle »

Hello Ladies! This is my first post (been lurking here for months). Today's video is literally what pushed me over the edge to make this account. How many times to we need to see this woman "clean out" or "declutter" her already empty closet? I mean, SERIOUSLY! Everything else aside. It's to an absolutely, 100% OCD level. If this is the only content she's going to be putting out, now that she "doesn't show her family" anymore, she's going to lose all of her followers faster than she can say "minimal flourishing" ⬅️ whatever the hell that is.
I look forward to snarking with you lovely ladies 😁
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

JustAMereMuggle wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:44 pm Hello Ladies! This is my first post (been lurking here for months). Today's video is literally what pushed me over the edge to make this account. How many times to we need to see this woman "clean out" or "declutter" her already empty closet? I mean, SERIOUSLY! Everything else aside. It's to an absolutely, 100% OCD level. If this is the only content she's going to be putting out, now that she "doesn't show her family" anymore, she's going to lose all of her followers faster than she can say "minimal flourishing" ⬅️ whatever the hell that is.
Welcome friend. We promise not to censor anything you say if it doesn’t fit in with our ethos! 😂
I have to agree. She declutters her closet like a mad woman. But I mean, she does have to continue to make room for her next boujie purchase while maintaining her “minimal” appearance
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Margie wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:11 pm
JustAMereMuggle wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:44 pm Hello Ladies! This is my first post (been lurking here for months). Today's video is literally what pushed me over the edge to make this account. How many times to we need to see this woman "clean out" or "declutter" her already empty closet? I mean, SERIOUSLY! Everything else aside. It's to an absolutely, 100% OCD level. If this is the only content she's going to be putting out, now that she "doesn't show her family" anymore, she's going to lose all of her followers faster than she can say "minimal flourishing" ⬅️ whatever the hell that is.
Welcome friend. We promise not to censor anything you say if it doesn’t fit in with our ethos! 😂
I have to agree. She declutters her closet like a mad woman. But I mean, she does have to continue to make room for her next boujie purchase while maintaining her “minimal” appearance
Haha. Thanks. Someone *cough* Elle *cough* could only wish to have a supportive community like I've seen with most of these boards on here. I don't think she ever learned the mantra "agree to disagree and get past it".
And it's not just her closet. She's now selling that *aesthetic* wooden baby mobile thing she paid $80+ dollars for off of Amazon, what, three months ago? And that SkipHop circle of neglect that the baby is the PERFECT age for and is the only thing I've seen her actually interact with. Listed for $60 and $100, respectively. I smell divorce lawyer fund building.
Skinnie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Skinnie »

I hope Elle intentionally flourishes. I hope she also comes up with more meaningless terms.

My goal this year is to consciously be cognizant and have purposeful awareness. Last year’s was to live with aliveness... and I must say, I crushed it!
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

JustAMereMuggle wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:26 pm
Haha. Thanks. Someone *cough* Elle *cough* could only wish to have a supportive community like I've seen with most of these boards on here. I don't think she ever learned the mantra "agree to disagree and get past it".
And it's not just her closet. She's now selling that *aesthetic* wooden baby mobile thing she paid $80+ dollars for off of Amazon, what, three months ago? And that SkipHop circle of neglect that the baby is the PERFECT age for and is the only thing I've seen her actually interact with. Listed for $60 and $100, respectively. I smell divorce lawyer fund building.
Were these on the Facebook market place?
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Proof that Elle photoshops. You know if she can’t handle dog hair on her pants, she can’t handle all of her other flaws. I like how she adds “this is why I don’t photoshop”.... yet that’s exactly what you did Elle....
2F52B8F1-03B2-4CCB-9A9A-59214122F135.jpeg
1597BB0E-4194-471F-97DD-F1AB77AFF89C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Skinnie wrote:I hope Elle intentionally flourishes. I hope she also comes up with more meaningless terms.

My goal this year is to consciously be cognizant and have purposeful awareness. Last year’s was to live with aliveness... and I must say, I crushed it!

I am DYINGGGGGG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Margie wrote:Proof that Elle photoshops. You know if she can’t handle dog hair on her pants, she can’t handle all of her other flaws. I like how she adds “this is why I don’t photoshop”.... yet that’s exactly what you did Elle....
2F52B8F1-03B2-4CCB-9A9A-59214122F135.jpeg
1597BB0E-4194-471F-97DD-F1AB77AFF89C.jpeg

I’ve known she photoshops for years, I’m in the tech industry you can’t fool me Image but she’s led and said she doesn’t. Glad she finally admits it... sort of. She’s especially fond of her thigh gap (making it larger because she’s SO TONED) and recently her arm/back fat (she was a lil jiggly during pregnancy... no judgement I’ll a little juggle always).

How many photos of random coffee mugs, aEsThETiC corners, random objects does she think people want to see? Elle, DOES THIS ADD VALUE? Are you being mindfully intentional or what-the-fuck-ever with what you post?

JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Margie wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:27 pm
JustAMereMuggle wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Were these on the Facebook market place?
Yes. Still are at last check. I guess nobody's jumping on $100 used baby items. Just like the *not aesthetic* $50 ABSOLUTELY LOWEST LESS THAN HALF PRICE I'M BASICALLY DONATING IT TO THE POOREST MOTHERS diaper bag that's been up for a few weeks.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 9fdf17.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

I don’t buy this for a second. She would do anything for views at this point so I’m guessing Dan doesn’t want her to share about him online. I know my husband wouldn’t if we were having issues! Maybe he agreed to pay her new car lease if she shut up on YT Image

Also - looking at her posh mark and it’s empty. What’s up with that.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yea, her Poshmark is empty on my view of it as well. I was also thinking, with all these people questioning her if her and Dan are on the outs, she keeps deleting them which is a give away, but also, if they were fine, she would have done some sort of Instagram post of him and the kids to “prove” everything is fine, but the lack of that really tells me that he’s out of the picture.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

I don’t buy this for a second. She would do anything for views at this point so I’m guessing Dan doesn’t want her to share about him online. I know my husband wouldn’t if we were having issues! Maybe he agreed to pay her new car lease if she shut up on YT

Also - looking at her posh mark and it’s empty. What’s up with that.

[/quote]

Is this posted as a reply to a comment on today's video? One where she literally has all three of her kids sitting on the stairs cleaning out their bath toys that they HaVe So MaNy Of! I really feel for Forde. He seems like he just wants to be able to keep what he already has (after the shit show that was the lack of quality gifts for Christmas). If it is a divorce those poor boys are going to be the ones that suffer. Hopefully they spend more time with Dan and his family to balance it out. We all know Blankette is the only child that matters. I expect a video title soon to the effect of "Single Mother of Miracle Daughter Declutter Newly Testosterone-Free Facebook Marketplace Charity Funded Budget Disaster Renovated Scandinavian Home".
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I smell trouble in hELLE.

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Bahahahahaha!!! That video title is SPOT ON.

You know what’s funny? She speaks kindly to Blankette (compared to fake voice or mean voice with the boys) but really I think the fun has worn off. She seems very “meh” about even the chosen child lately. Probably a combination of post partum struggles (which she entirely ignored and never admit too. As a pp mom myself, I would’ve eaten up that content... so many of us are struggling and need to feel not alone) but also the fact that the divorce is taking up so much of her time AND she’s so busy focusing on herself and her PURPOSEFUL LIVING WITH INTENTION AND FLOURISHMENT that she doesn’t even dote on precious B anymore.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I agree, even B is getting snubbed. But I’m not surprised, Elle is so self involved, she could never dote in another person for an extended period of time.

Also worth noting on the divorce front: I think leaving her kids out of vlogs was a strategic move to make the separation less noticeable. Because the kids are actually in todays video. I think her steering away from vlogs in general was a move to take the spot light off of her home life. Smart move Elle, you almost had us. I also think her recent referral of her marriage as her relationship or marriage/relationship is another strategic move to transition away from the title of marriage, because I don’t know about you guys, but when I reference my marriage, it’s always referred to as “my marriage” and never “my relationship”

I feel like Elle is giving us little gems each day to piece together. I can’t wait for the full spill.
JustAMereMuggle
Informer
Informer

Agreed. Speaking of the chosen child, is she OK? I have a cousin a few days older than her and he is sooooo much more interactive. In recent instastories she just kind of stares off while her mother blabbers on. But I guess that's what she wants for her little Target shopping buddy prop baby. It's only going to get worse if she is now selling all of her toys on Facebook...
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Congrats Elle!!!!

You’re actually interesting for once.

Everyone you’ve been a bitch to is LOVING watching your life fall apart. Like, legit interested in you for once. And for that, we intentionally send you a minimal “thank you”

Return to “Q-Z”