8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Title Coming Soon | Part 15

Unread post by natalka81 »

When Ruby said, "You didn't know this but you signed up to be a vlogger dog!", I thought to myself, maybe all YouTubers should say this to their newborns as soon as they come out of the womb. "You didn't know this but you signed up to be a vlogger child!"
Alycat_2001_uk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alycat_2001_uk »

Kate wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:39 am The last thread was lengthy, so I decided to make a new one. Please add title suggestions below or in the title thread. Vote for the one you like by thanking the post.

Part 14: viewtopic.php?f=250&t=16185&start=1000
How about "fifteen sewing rooms and one dormitory"
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Why was Russell’s face blurred out when they were talking about the surprise? It looked like maybe she was trying to blur out Abby’s shirt but got his face too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

HeyKatie wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:35 pm Why was Russell’s face blurred out when they were talking about the surprise? It looked like maybe she was trying to blur out Abby’s shirt but got his face too?

I think because the girls were in pajamas (except for Eve, it appears she just wears street clothes to bed) I think she did it for modesty. Pat on the back to Ruby if I am right, now to stop sharing their private girl stuff with the world.
mikaydean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mikaydean »

HeyKatie wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:35 pm Why was Russell’s face blurred out when they were talking about the surprise? It looked like maybe she was trying to blur out Abby’s shirt but got his face too?

Thats because of Abby's shirt i think.

In the first puppy video Ruby said the puppy acts like Russel but in the second video she says "the puppy is calm and has low energy". I'm sorry but i don't call Russel low energie or calm but a boy who is fighting to get some attention in evry way he can. Also not sure how she sees a old soul in a boys body when she looks at Russel. I'm not seeing it. To me, Russel is a boy who is curious and investigates things, but not a wise old soul who is calm. I don't know, i'm not seeing what Ruby sees :?
skyandbuildings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skyandbuildings »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:20 pm

I think because the girls were in pajamas (except for Eve, it appears she just wears street clothes to bed) I think she did it for modesty. Pat on the back to Ruby if I am right, now to stop sharing their private girl stuff with the world.
I thought maybe they had their school name on the shirts!
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:20 pm

It looked like they were wearing t-shirts with the school’s name on them. Because apparently showing the entire inside & outside of the school is okay but not the shirts...
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

It's a really cute puppy... and I really hope they will train him well, and not let him run around unsupervised. I also hope they won't overfeed him, to where he has troubles walking when he's older... I felt so bad for poor Nolly.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

8 Passengers & an old puppy soul born to vlog
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

8 passengers: feeding your kid emotions she won't feel.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I just have to address the duping delight that was mentioned on previous thread.

At the vlog ''Kids React to SURPRISE PUPPY!!'' at 6:32. Watch it without sound on. Really, do it! Eve's facial expressions are very telling!! So telling that I am so surprised that Ruby cannot recognize them. It seems that the kid is truly having some ''emotional pain'' *heavy sarcasm*

I am flabbergasted. How can't Ruby see that Eve's face does not reflect the emotion Ruby is thinking she is feeling. How can she see emotion there that simply isn't there.

There is a technique to teach kids to recognize their own emotions when they are having difficult time learning them. (for example when they are crying, saying to them that they are sad and maybe explaining why they are sad if the reason is really obvious, toy got broken etc.) However, what Ruby is doing, is feeding Eve with nonsensical ideas that are really far fetched! She is totally twisting Eve's reality with her own ideas. (Gaslighting her that one member of the family doesn't want her there...)
Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

Alycat_2001_uk wrote:
Kate wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:39 am The last thread was lengthy, so I decided to make a new one. Please add title suggestions below or in the title thread. Vote for the one you like by thanking the post.

Part 14: viewtopic.php?f=250&t=16185&start=1000
How about "fifteen sewing rooms and one dormitory"
I wonder how long till Bonnie buys a new house.

cvntlord0606
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cvntlord0606 »

did anyone else find it weird in the new vlog where they meet the dog at around 5:06 mark chad puts his hands on sharis shoulders and just like holds her for a while? i couldn't help but see it as something that couples normally do when they are standing next to each other, idk something about it just seemed kinda off to me, a bit weird for siblings at that age to do something like that\
cvntlord0606
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cvntlord0606 »

also how sweet that julie went to hug kevin for the dog while all the other kids played with him
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

Eveless messes are all we'll clean.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

cvntlord0606 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:02 am also how sweet that julie went to hug kevin for the dog while all the other kids played with him
Kevin actually said in a recent vlog (I think Julie's birthday) that the thing he loves most about her is that she always is the first to hug him when he comes home. She's a sweet girl.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I’m glad they are treating Julie better ( Ruby and Shari) BUT is it just for the vlog?
Sarahmm98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sarahmm98 »

Happy+Charlie wrote:

Not for modesty, im pretty sure those are school shirts and she was bluring out their school name. The shirts are their school colours and I’ve seen them before when she didn’t blur them. She’s acting like she cares about not exposing where her children go to school, but she had the name in her videos a week after they started attending the school.

yttrash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yttrash »

8 Passengers and an Animal Circus
Kellyannat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyannat »

mikaydean wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:16 pm

Thats because of Abby's shirt i think.

In the first puppy video Ruby said the puppy acts like Russel but in the second video she says "the puppy is calm and has low energy". I'm sorry but i don't call Russel low energie or calm but a boy who is fighting to get some attention in evry way he can. Also not sure how she sees a old soul in a boys body when she looks at Russel. I'm not seeing it. To me, Russel is a boy who is curious and investigates things, but not a wise old soul who is calm. I don't know, i'm not seeing what Ruby sees :?
I think Ruby says that because Russell Isn’t athletic. He’s small for his age. He seems clumsy when it comes to sports. I think physically Russell is under developed. None of these kids eat proper food and when they do it’s all scraps. I do agree that Russell does things for attention but I wouldn’t call him high energy, not compared to Chad.

Return to “8 Passengers”