Meringue
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 23

Unread post by Meringue »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
Meringue wrote:I like her hair, it looked a billion times better in the vlog than in the initial photos she posted, and looks even better without the curls the hairdresser put in.

But like some of you have said, I don't like the colour because balayage is really for long hair. This looks like roots that have grown out.
I preferred it curly. I don't think it looks anything special all brushed out, in fact I think it looks a bit frumpy. Though it's still better than her daft impractical Barbie hair with the fried ends.

Actually, never mind. I just saw the new blog pics and I've decided I do like it after all :oops:
I think I like her hair best like this!

Yes? No?
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 22

Unread post by Valentino »

Well, didn't that "breaking point" Anna meltdown make a great accompaniment to this article. So damn staged and the article is ridiculous. Someone should do a real story on these two. How they manipulate subscribers/media into buying this BS all while USING their daughter to do it. Anna and Jofus victims? PLEASE I will NEVER feel sorry for either of these two disgusting a-holes. All they have is their controversy/staged situations as their lives have nothing else of value or interest.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
but you turned out to be a great person (from what I see of you on here of course :)), anna didn't. maybe I am lucky, maybe not. you don't want to deal with all that hard stuff on your own when you're in your teens. that's what I had to do because my mother always worked and when she came home, she yelled at me for not making dinner the way she wanted it.

both ways of growing up aren't easy.
Awww :( That was really nice that you would make her dinner <3
:love2:
I don't want my upbringing to sound like a sob story. I really don't. but if anna thinks she has it tough, then what's with people who really struggled? and by that, I don't even mean myself.

my mother is a complicated character though. we're something like friends today but not in a BFF way. we get along, we live in different cities and are glad when we get to see each other. both of us has grown. she had me when she was only 19, of course it's not easy.
enough of me now though. :)
Oh it doesn't sound like a sob story at all!

I totally understand because the relationship between my mother and my grandmother sounds the same. My mother had to cook, clean, do everything etc. Neighbours would sometimes comment when they would see her hard at work as a little girl and tell her what a good girl she was, they thought she was doing it voluntarily to be helpful.

They do speak on the phone these days, but live in different countries.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

The above pictures are quite nice. I liked the wedding hair, too.
I'm surprised so many people are raving about the new style because I think it's really frumpy. The dark roots make it look as if she needed to see a hairdresser, not as if she had just been to one! The new blog pictures are even weirder. I understand it's supposed to be low maintenance, but why doesn't she comb it? My hair looks like that after a night's sleep.
I think she should have kept more length. The length wasn't the problem, her styling was. I wonder if the new cut isn't impractical because she cannot just put her hair up with a scrunchie.

By the way, she has another disclaimer: *comments are back on for now but negative nancies will be blocked...so if you're thinking of being a meanie-bum...don't bother!*
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 23

Unread post by Gin0915 »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
Meringue wrote:I like her hair, it looked a billion times better in the vlog than in the initial photos she posted, and looks even better without the curls the hairdresser put in.

But like some of you have said, I don't like the colour because balayage is really for long hair. This looks like roots that have grown out.
I preferred it curly. I don't think it looks anything special all brushed out, in fact I think it looks a bit frumpy. Though it's still better than her daft impractical Barbie hair with the fried ends.

Actually, never mind. I just saw the new blog pics and I've decided I do like it after all :oops:
Really? To me, the blog pictures are the worst so far. Messy, grungy, frizzy. I liked it in yesterday's vlog, curled, but I don't know if I liked it better than the Barbie. This new colour makes no sense either. Stupid idea to make it look like she's grown out 3-4 months of hair colour. It's just screams "mommy", or "conservative secretary" to me.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Dandelion wrote:The above pictures are quite nice. I liked the wedding hair, too.
I'm surprised so many people are raving about the new style because I think it's really frumpy. The dark roots make it look as if she needed to see a hairdresser, not as if she had just been to one! The new blog pictures are even weirder. I understand it's supposed to be low maintenance, but why doesn't she comb it? My hair looks like that after a night's sleep.
I think she should have kept more length. The length wasn't the problem, her styling was. I wonder if the new cut isn't impractical because she cannot just put her hair up with a scrunchie.

By the way, she has another disclaimer: *comments are back on for now but negative nancies will be blocked...so if you're thinking of being a meanie-bum...don't bother!*
I agree. I think it's all those sheep-y yes-people who are raving. She could have the dogs gnaw on it, say she likes it and they'd fall all over themselves to tell her how beautiful, lovely, cute and healthy it looks. Morons. Or ones who are secretly happy she looks worse. I'm still in a mild shock as to why she didn't run a brush through it before taking photos.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
Dandelion wrote:The above pictures are quite nice. I liked the wedding hair, too.

I agree. I think it's all those sheep-y yes-people who are raving. She could have the dogs gnaw on it, say she likes it and they'd fall all over themselves to tell her how beautiful, lovely, cute and healthy it looks. Morons. Or ones who are secretly happy she looks worse. I'm still in a mild shock as to why she didn't run a brush through it before taking photos.
On another note: Your signature always makes me smile. Need to read the book again! :)
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote:

Kinda reminds me how people and the media gushed about how beautiful and stunning Kate Middleton's hair is.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

I like 'bed hair' though! My hair is long and poker straight and doesn't even do much when I backcomb it, so I love the tousled messy look.

But I do agree that the colour looks grown out and not a deliberate choice at that length.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:Well, didn't that "breaking point" Anna meltdown make a great accompaniment to this article. So damn staged and the article is ridiculous. Someone should do a real story on these two. How they manipulate subscribers/media into buying this BS all while USING their daughter to do it. Anna and Jofus victims? PLEASE I will NEVER feel sorry for either of these two disgusting a-holes. All they have is their controversy/staged situations as their lives have nothing else of value or interest.
The article is a consummate joke. Rehashed garbage and more whining. Lol, a lovely souvenir for their proud families and Emilia, I'm sure. These people also don't have talent for publicity and/or their agent doesn't. I cannot imagine that such an article will bring them subs and views and only a small portion of people will see it. What do they expect? Gifts from the Irish newspaper readers who feel sorry for them? I don't know if Beigey acted, it didn't seem like it to me but I guess anything's possible. It all seems to have happened so coincidentally at once.

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
I was surprised to see so many people like the new hair as well. I thought maybe people felt bad for Anna after the pity party vlog and wanted to give her a lift or the new hair was the lesser of 2 hair evils, lol. I don't know :/ I said it last night and earlier today and again now: I HATE IT! Yes, the long hair was drab, but this? Lord! The dark roots and her hair looks even more dry than before. Should have cut it to her shoulders/little longer, layers and a light golden brown or *cough* wedding hair *cough*. Her wedding hair was so perfect. I loved everything about that cut/colour. *sigh* I'll stop moaning on about her hair now...I Just don't know what it is but I get so bothered by women who have relatively good hair and get these disastrous cuts/colours.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

SallyCinnamon wrote:

I like 'bed hair' though! My hair is long and poker straight and doesn't even do much when I backcomb it, so I love the tousled messy look.

But I do agree that the colour looks grown out and not a deliberate choice at that length.
I don't know, there's a difference between intentionally tousled and plain unbrushed when it's supposed to look smooth. And it's just so... old.
Dandelion wrote:
On another note: Your signature always makes me smile. Need to read the book again! :)
Thanks, I intend to re-read it too.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Comment from the blog:
"You look lovely! And the new hairstyle makes you look so, so young!!! :)
You and Emilia are so cute, like 2 sisters :) Take care!"
Ok, you know this one must be just straight out lying. She doesn't look young, on a grey background, in a grey shirt, with frumpy hair. And they definitely DON'T look like sisters :shock:.

Meringue
Informer
Informer

Wedding hair. I like it in the above photo because it looks darker.

But in most light it looked like this (still nice but I prefer it darker... like when she had it really dark)

Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Meringue wrote:Image

Wow, gorgeous!
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote:Well, didn't that "breaking point" Anna meltdown make a great accompaniment to this article. So damn staged and the article is ridiculous. Someone should do a real story on these two. How they manipulate subscribers/media into buying this BS all while USING their daughter to do it. Anna and Jofus victims? PLEASE I will NEVER feel sorry for either of these two disgusting a-holes. All they have is their controversy/staged situations as their lives have nothing else of value or interest.
The article is a consummate joke. Rehashed garbage and more whining. Lol, a lovely souvenir for their proud families and Emilia, I'm sure. These people also don't have talent for publicity and/or their agent doesn't. I cannot imagine that such an article will bring them subs and views and only a small portion of people will see it. What do they expect? Gifts from the Irish newspaper readers who feel sorry for them? I don't know if Beigey acted, it didn't seem like it to me but I guess anything's possible. It all seems to have happened so coincidentally at once.
It doesn't matter how many see/read the article. Even if they manage just 10 more subscribers JoTurd will view that as another one of his pathetic accomplishments. I can see him checking the subscriber count and patting himself on the back for each new sub/minion/hater. I know, you know, we ALL know JoTwit is that damn insecure, desperate and pathetic.

I question Anna's sincerity so close to this article. Also, her inability to look at the camera while waaaahing (signs of dishonesty) and the part where she slightly laughed when she said "Do you have nothing going on in your life?" Maybe she found it funny because she could see the irony in what she was saying, lol. I don't know. Out of everything I named above the timing has me question her the most.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

But in most light it looked like this (still nice but I prefer it darker... like when she had it really dark)

she looks very very pretty with that hair colour and loose curls. that's what I thought of when she said she wants a change. sadly, she listened to the fat bastard.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Dandelion wrote:

Wow, gorgeous!
Yeah!

Sorry for all the pics everyone.

This is my favourite colour on her:

It was July 2011, so a few months before the wedding but the colour had faded a bit by the wedding.
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

I love love her hair this colour, goes well with her eye colour and skintone
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

Christ sorry didn't mean for that pic to be so large!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”