Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by honeybear »

Haulnarse wrote:Also they are going to make her go through another test to see if she can have baked/cooked milk and egg white. Why!! Wait, start your new normal with her and wait. Putting your child through traumatic tests isnt cute!

And she STILL needs to have the fucken blood test.

Lets hope she reconsiders having another “frankling”, their genes clearly dont mix well. Dont know about you but if i had the chance to pass DMD AND “deathly” food allergies down to my kids - you better believe id be getting on some hefty birth control!
If the allergies are severe, she absolutely should continue testing to find the severity. That's important!

Does she react with cross contamination or only when consumed? Is it an allergy only in the raw form, or cooked as well? All important to know.

Milk and eggs are two massive allergies and very hard to avoid, they're in everything! I think its responsible of her to continue testing to understand more

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Britney is a disgusting cash cow who will promote ANYTHING for money. She doesn’t care what company it is for. I am also disgusted with her newest video. I won’t watch her but by the thumbnail and comments here alone. Pimping out her miserable kid for views. I hate her. Poor kids. I hope they hate her when she grows up. She is incapable of love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

melissaaaa wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:34 pm Image

This b*tch is dumber than a box of rocks.According to her,she's a victim/saint who did nothing wrong and never made any bad choice.I'm dreading the day that she starts a GoFundMe and starts using Nolan's illness as a means of raking in more money.If she does I will report her.I really don't care.She's been known for 4 (5) years already that Nolan has the illness,what he will require for the future and the cost of it...yet she keeps blowing money on useless garbage she doesn't need.Brittany Sills has gotten a tremendeous amount of gift cards,toys and clothes from her subscribers and not once did she ever give back to them.Instead of doing a giveaways for shit she didn't need,she sold it...She's garbage.I feel for Nolan,but that's not okay.There are people out there with no source of income that deserve a GFM,not scumbags like her that blow their money and expect a handout because they have a YT following.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I feel like she just did the prick test on Scarlett just to be dramatic. it sounds way more "vlog worthy" to say "scarlett had to get a prick test!!!" than "scarlett had to get blood work done" I wouldnt put it past this bitch to put her baby thru a prick test just to bring in more views.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I feel like she just did the prick test on Scarlett just to be dramatic. it sounds way more "vlog worthy" to say "scarlett had to get a prick test!!!" than "scarlett had to get blood work done" I wouldnt put it past this bitch to put her baby thru a prick test just to bring in more views.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She legit said the prick test was LESS traumatic for THEM... nothing about Scarlett’s pain or trauma was said in that sentence. I 100% believe that they did it for vlog worthy content. Just like shes pushing the cooked/baked testing to be done ASAP, give her poor wee body time to recoup and recover from the ordeal she has been put through. Scarlett looked so bloody miserable Image
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Wobbledewobble wrote:Just wanted to say regarding Brit and weight watchers

An instagram mom I followed was asked like 3 times to do the weight watchers promo that all of these moms did the last few days but she’s very anti diet culture and we specifically and she said if she were to have accepted that, she wouldn’t have had to work for the entire year this year or take a single sponsorship. She said that they are offering them more than her husband used to make in an entire year. So Brit is making a fat check lying to her audience that she’s going to weight watchers. Ever year Britney says she wants to be healthier and she will jog for 3 weeks and then you never hear about it again

Yeah, between the Mattel, CVS, and WW promos, I think she's earned enough to cover their expenses for a year without doing anything else.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

olemama wrote:

An instagram mom I followed was asked like 3 times to do the weight watchers promo that all of these moms did the last few days but she’s very anti diet culture and we specifically and she said if she were to have accepted that, she wouldn’t have had to work for the entire year this year or take a single sponsorship. She said that they are offering them more than her husband used to make in an entire year. So Brit is making a fat check lying to her audience that she’s going to weight watchers. Ever year Britney says she wants to be healthier and she will jog for 3 weeks and then you never hear about it again

Yeah, between the Mattel, CVS, and WW promos, I think she's earned enough to cover their expenses for a year without doing anything else.
It’s fucking gross how we all work our asses off to provide for our family and this lazy fuck promotes companies she doesn’t even use and makes way more money.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

I want to know what allergists she is taking scarlett too because he/she is an idiot if they infact told her she can still bf and drink all the dairy products she wants.

My daughter has a lot of severe food allergies and discovered them when she was little, the first thing I was told is that I was was going to bf her i needed to exclude the allergens from my diet because traces would still pass to the milk.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Since firefighter Frank is such a hero they should fly his ass over there..[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 763d49.jpg[/IMG]
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

chloe6124 wrote:She left a comment and she said the doctor confirmed that breastfeeding and what she consumes doesn’t effect her. I have a hard time believing that.

My cousins baby is allergic to eggs. Luckily they knew before they even had the test because it happened right after he had eggs the first time. He can’t have anything with eggs including baked goods. They will test him in a year in s controlled setting to see if it went away.

I agree. I have a friend who’s baby also developed a milk allergy. My friend switched her baby from breast milk to formula, as recommended by the paediatrician - BOOM - symptoms gone basically overnight. Of course what you consume would effect your breast milk

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Image

Listen you selfish cunt- it’s important that you ALL get the flu shot to help protect not just you guys and poor Nolan but all of the people out there who are immunocompromised. Between her favoriting comments from obvious antivaxers, denying her other children the flu shot and those disgusting antivax comments she left up on her post about brittani Leach- safe to say Mrs Morrow is antivax. Goes well with Franks ultra conservative views. I’m sure they deny climate change as well. Obvious by how little this c*nt cares about the environment. I can’t with her. ImageImageImage

Conservative views does not equal antivax.. stupid!

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

fossilfinger wrote:Let's just assume Britney consuming dairy doesn't affect Scarlett. She should still keep dairy out of her home entirely if Scarlett's reaction is that severe. It should be treated like a peanut or gluten allergy. If one person in the home is so allergic that they could have an anaphylactic reaction, no one should be consuming it.
What I don’t understand is that when Aria and Nolan were babies, she had them go from breast milk to Almond milk because she said it was better for them than cow’s milk. But now she has a kid with a severe allergy, Bitch can’t go without dairy? For real?

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

olemama wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:41 am

I don't understand why those companies give her sponsorships. It seems like a waste of money to have her promote their products because unless she deletes thousands of comments on her photos, she has to be buying likes (and has probably bought subscribers on her channel) based on the massive gap between the comment to like ratio in her photos (ex: one photo has 10k likes but only 64 comments). It makes no sense why someone who has a very low engagement rate with her followers gets big sponsorships because there is no way she is bringing them a large amount if any of new customers.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Tulip24 wrote:As someone mentioned above the fires here in Australia are catastrophic. Just for those who don’t live here in Aus I will give you a few statistics. A total of 15 million acres or 5.9 million hectares has been burnt, 22 people have died including volunteer firefighters and more than 28 people are missing in Victoria, more than 2900 buildings including 1500 plus homes have been lost, 500 million animals have died and 30 % of the koala population has been wiped out. There has been a state of emergency declared In 2 states and people have been forcibly evacuated from their homes, the fire danger today will again be overwhelming and they have catastrophic weather conditions today across a few states. Currently at the moment there are fires burning out of control in NSW, Vic, SA and WA. And wee are only just beginning our fire season.
My two daughters and I were evacuated from our home on Monday just gone as a precaution due to a bushfire burning behind our house and we live in suburbia with bush land at the back of us. It started off small and was under control with the help of an air crane dumping water in it but it flared up out of nowhere and we were advised to evacuate due to the unpredictability of it, that was stressful enough so I can’t even begin to imagine how those in massive fire zones must be feeling as they are surrounded by bush land and bushfire with nowhere to go.
Where I live in Scandinavia I see so many news about this and it breaks my heart to think about all those innocent lives and seeing pictures of wildlife animals in the midst of it all is so sad. I wish I could send all the rain and snow I have coming down over to Australia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

heywhatsup0 wrote:

Listen you selfish cunt- it’s important that you ALL get the flu shot to help protect not just you guys and poor Nolan but all of the people out there who are immunocompromised. Between her favoriting comments from obvious antivaxers, denying her other children the flu shot and those disgusting antivax comments she left up on her post about brittani Leach- safe to say Mrs Morrow is antivax. Goes well with Franks ultra conservative views. I’m sure they deny climate change as well. Obvious by how little this c*nt cares about the environment. I can’t with her. ImageImageImage

Never said it did. I said ULTRA conservative- far right. Most are antivax and science deniers. Sorry not sorry. Fuck off.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I don’t understand her logic. Get all the milk out of the house even items with them baked in. It’s not that fucking difficult. My 5 year old was allergic to the protein in milk and we just got rid of everything milk related and she was old enough to understand not to eat things with it in them. Scarlett isn’t old enough to understand and either are her siblings so it needs to be gone. PERIOD.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Man, whe really has NO SHAME in exploiting her children.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

3x kids with dairy allergies and yes you have to stop dairy. unfortunately some hospitals and clinics have policies in place to promote breastfeeding to the point they cannot discourage moms by saying to change their eating. So I don't think Brit is lying. Some doctors also totally buy into a lot of the woo surrounding breastmilk being magical.

WW has an app out for children. They don't care and neither does Brit and being an unethical troll is her thing (re: using her kids for income, how she screwed over Ean after cheating on him. Intentionally having babies rising dmd etc) so this isn't anything new.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I don’t understand her logic. Get all the milk out of the house even items with them baked in. It’s not that fucking difficult. My 5 year old was allergic to the protein in milk and we just got rid of everything milk related and she was old enough to understand not to eat things with it in them. Scarlett isn’t old enough to understand and either are her siblings so it needs to be gone. PERIOD.

Well that would mean she would have to be selfless and put her kids 1st, which she has never and will never do. I really hate how shes proudly bragging about still being able to drink dairy & the doctor saying “it was ok” (which btw I don’t believe).

Love how she brags about shit when it’s convenient to HER like the doctor saying it was ok for her to drink dairy yet I’m pretty sure Nolan’s doctors have said he needs PT & has to wear his inko boots every night yet it’s obvious she doesn’t do either.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

rachelmomma3 wrote:
heywhatsup0 wrote:

Never said it did. I said ULTRA conservative- far right. Most are antivax and science deniers. Sorry not sorry. Fuck off.

Why are you so angry? Lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”