T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Well, well, well, look who has been reading here. They fixed Tanner's car seat.
THANK YOU BEASTONS FOR DOING ONE THING RIGHT FOR YOUR KID.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

Loved the part when Carter off camera demanded juice at
dinner. Sounds to me like they still get lots of juice when
cameras aren’t rolling. More discrepancies as usual.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

I’m sorry I just find the obsession with Ella so weird. Him and her.

And she ain’t that sick. Severely sick in the head but who gets a 105 fever and isn’t hospitalized like IMMEDIATELY? T. liar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

and now I'm done with that vlog. When you include footage of your child picking their nose and playing with their boogers you completely lack awareness that these kids are small people with dignity. JFC. These people are complete assholes for sharing these moments with complete strangers on the internet.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Tanners bday week. Just in the last 6 posts by Tiffy, he gets 2. The rest are of Ella. I’m here to tell you T-U LOOK LIKE A BEAST Beaston we do NOT want or need to see your fav BABY dancing...especially to music like “diva is a female version of a hustler” are you f’ing kidding me? You sick POS.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:46 pm and now I'm done with that vlog. When you include footage of your child picking their nose and playing with their boogers you completely lack awareness that these kids are small people with dignity. JFC. These people are complete assholes for sharing these moments with complete strangers on the internet.
I bet the soccer parents check out her vlog, too. He will never live it down. The kids don't have the option to delete or hide what they don't want to share.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momma2three wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:13 pm Tanners bday week. Just in the last 6 posts by Tiffy, he gets 2. The rest are of Ella. I’m here to tell you T-U LOOK LIKE A BEAST Beaston we do NOT want or need to see your fav BABY dancing...especially to music like “diva is a female version of a hustler” are you f’ing kidding me? You sick POS.
If she ever tries to gaslight them about loving Ella equally, all the evidence will be at their fingertips. She has made it so obvious, all they will need to do is Google their names and this forum will pop up. She will be held accountable. I think everyday they are lucky to have each other. Those 2 boys, I think will grow up together and Chris and Tiffi can praise Ella until they realize they have forever ruined any kind of relationship with them. They will see how bad she ruined their childhood, how they were treated differently because they were boys.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Wow. That vlog was like 90% Ella, 5% themselves and 55% Tanner. At TANNERs birthday party. Ok.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Anyone else think that Carter and Ella might gang up on Tanner a little?

Check out Chris’ stories...kinda weird, looks like Carter said something mean about Tanner to Ella and Tanner took off to tattle on him. Just in general notice those 2 getting quite chummy and not include Tanner.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Anyone else think that Carter and Ella might gang up on Tanner a little?

Check out Chris’ stories...kinda weird, looks like Carter said something mean about Tanner to Ella and Tanner took off to tattle on him. Just in general notice those 2 getting quite chummy and not include Tanner.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

palmtreemomma wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:50 pm Anyone else think that Carter and Ella might gang up on Tanner a little?

I just looked. Of course the text says POOR ELLA in it.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:57 pm
palmtreemomma wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:50 pm Anyone else think that Carter and Ella might gang up on Tanner a little?

Omg I didn’t even notice that! I’m telling you, Carter is going to become a little brat I can just see it. I just watched their vlog and I saw several more times where it was Ella/Carter together more than Tanner and at the end when they are all in bed, Carter and Ella are all snuggled up together holding hands and Tanner is off to the side by himself frowning as usual. Poor kid :(
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Gag. These people need to get a life. For real.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:23 pm Image

Gag. These people need to get a life. For real.

They just haven't woken up to the real her. But they will.

The comments on her video where she was sick were all like "Oh no" and telling her to get well. They should have been more like "Oh hell no" and I hope the kids who ate the cake you made and took home goody bags and hung out in your toxic air feel better soon after you spread your sick germs all over them.

I think she must be so jealous lately, even more so than usual. Bri's home looks so nice for Valentine's Day and I loved her clothes that said GRATEFUL on the back. Tiffani looks awful, like others have said. She is not goals. Remember her on Vlogmas?

No amount of filters, edited photos or those poses she makes can change her ugly soul, either. Her personality is so ick.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

palmtreemomma wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:19 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:57 pm

Omg I didn’t even notice that! I’m telling you, Carter is going to become a little brat I can just see it. I just watched their vlog and I saw several more times where it was Ella/Carter together more than Tanner and at the end when they are all in bed, Carter and Ella are all snuggled up together holding hands and Tanner is off to the side by himself frowning as usual. Poor kid :(
I would never be smiling in that house. I would be too busy shitting up a storm from undercooked food to be happy. Imagine fast food being something that you eat so often? Most people love a homecooked meal. To me, fast food is eaten sparingly and even then I sometimes wonder why I bothered. How are the kids going to learn to cook or read or any life skills?

---

I think this has been bought up in the past, but Ella's speech seems way off to me. Last I knew she couldn't say mom either? Unless she calls her babysitter mom and we don't see it. I wonder if the babysitter uses the phone jail while the Beaston parents run errands without Tanner and Carter and little honey boo boo
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

The gross Beastons sure love showing their kids picking their nose on camera don't they? And they wonder why they are sick all of the time! I had to turn off the latest mess of a snore vlog when Elllllaaaa starting playing with her boogers. Disgusting. 😷

Trashy acting all miserable and sick in the beginning after she exposed everyone at the party to her nasty germs and Shrimp praising and kissing her ass again about how she is always thinking of her "work" 😂😂😂 I just laugh when they act like they have real jobs. Two unemployed losers!

That cake looked so gross to me that she made. It looked like the consistency of fudge or a date bar. Didn't even look like cake and she glopped on so much freaking icing. I'm sure it tasted like shit just like everything she cooks. What was the point of the funfetti cupcakes when you have a big cake anyways? Since that was from a mix it was probably better than that Hershey cocoa concoction cake she made anyways.

I love how she praises herself for doing so much and trying to give tips for at home party decor and food. Pretty sure every mother knows how to buy store bought decorations, order some pizza and put together goody bags and throw an at home party. I've done lots of at home parties for my kids and never thought I was doing anything out of the ordinary or special enough to give myself a pat on the back. She needs to take some entertaining tips from her frenemy Bri who actually looks like she puts some effort into things.

Trashys hair looked like a greasy, ratty mess during the party tips vlog. My God. Brush that shit. Or get the gross extensions taken out. It looks horrible and probably smells too.

Sick and tired of seeing Ella all over her Instagram. Sick of her making her dance. I think she knows she blatantly favorites her and does it and shows it on purpose. A narcissistic mother doesn't think of a child as their own person. They think of the child as an extension of themselves and Trashy wants praise and attention so bad because she has some deep rooted insecurities and thats why she shoves Ella down everyone's throat. It makes Trash Bag feel loved and praised when Ella is. She is truly sick in the head and should see a shrink to get to the bottom of her mental illness before she even thinks of dragging another kid in this mess.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

palmtreemomma wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:49 pm Anyone else think that Carter and Ella might gang up on Tanner a little?

I noticed that too and noticed at Tanners birthday party when Carter was trying to grab his egg that Tanner got. Also Ella getting an outfit on his birthday. All of the kids were all sitting on the couch and Tanner had to stand behind them. No wonder he ended upstairs in the playroom by himself!

I feel like Carter tries to please his parents and he sees how much attention Ella gets so if he can't beat them, join them.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

All these kids know is to dance like a monkey and my parents
will love me. The behavior is what those two model to the kids. Carter is a brat because he learns the behavior from his
mother. Tanner is more like Chris beaten down hanging in there..
El lalala digs for gold in her nose and she’s a flippin genius.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:59 pm The gross Beastons sure love showing their kids picking their nose on camera don't they? And they wonder why they are sick all of the time! I had to turn off the latest mess of a snore vlog when Elllllaaaa starting playing with her boogers. Disgusting. 😷

Trashy acting all miserable and sick in the beginning after she exposed everyone at the party to her nasty germs and Shrimp praising and kissing her ass again about how she is always thinking of her "work" 😂😂😂 I just laugh when they act like they have real jobs. Two unemployed losers!

That cake looked so gross to me that she made. It looked like the consistency of fudge or a date bar. Didn't even look like cake and she glopped on so much freaking icing. I'm sure it tasted like shit just like everything she cooks. What was the point of the funfetti cupcakes when you have a big cake anyways? Since that was from a mix it was probably better than that Hershey cocoa concoction cake she made anyways.

I love how she praises herself for doing so much and trying to give tips for at home party decor and food. Pretty sure every mother knows how to buy store bought decorations, order some pizza and put together goody bags and throw an at home party. I've done lots of at home parties for my kids and never thought I was doing anything out of the ordinary or special enough to give myself a pat on the back. She needs to take some entertaining tips from her frenemy Bri who actually looks like she puts some effort into things.

Trashys hair looked like a greasy, ratty mess during the party tips vlog. My God. Brush that shit. Or get the gross extensions taken out. It looks horrible and probably smells too.

Sick and tired of seeing Ella all over her Instagram. Sick of her making her dance. I think she knows she blatantly favorites her and does it and shows it on purpose. A narcissistic mother doesn't think of a child as their own person. They think of the child as an extension of themselves and Trashy wants praise and attention so bad because she has some deep rooted insecurities and thats why she shoves Ella down everyone's throat. It makes Trash Bag feel loved and praised when Ella is. She is truly sick in the head and should see a shrink to get to the bottom of her mental illness before she even thinks of dragging another kid in this mess.
I absolutely think she does think of Ella that way! And they call her Mini Tiffani! It's such an unhealthy relationship.

Oh she already said she's not pregnant yet and "has the tampon to prove it" in her stories. Everytime she gets her period, I'm relieved. I hope Chris had a secret vasectomy. Is he even allowed out? It doesn't seem like he can be his own person.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:19 pm
palmtreemomma wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:49 pm Anyone else think that Carter and Ella might gang up on Tanner a little?

I noticed that too and noticed at Tanners birthday party when Carter was trying to grab his egg that Tanner got. Also Ella getting an outfit on his birthday. All of the kids were all sitting on the couch and Tanner had to stand behind them. No wonder he ended upstairs in the playroom by himself!

I feel like Carter tries to please his parents and he sees how much attention Ella gets so if he can't beat them, join them.
Yeah he was the one a few months ago that made up a wild story at preschool right? He is definitely acting for their sake. He can't compete. They have that 1 year old in their heart 95% of the time. All Tiffani's interactions with the boys are so fake. She seems to be the queen of fake.

Her husband is seen as her personal sperm machine, he is allowed to make her her coffees, too. He is so unappreciated. I wonder if his family read here and have a good chuckle.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”