T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by begenos1 »

Salamisammich wrote:I forgot this bitch even had dogs up until very recently Image they were never shown, probably locked up, mentioned every once in awhile. This is the most perfect drama for her channel to bring views in. She’s probably low key happy she has something to talk about because those daily vlogs were boring as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly.

Two pictures with the pup 3 days apart. Yeah. Not buying they didn’t know this was coming.

Kina88
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Kina88 »

I knew this was coming about the dog since Chris mentioned in their vlog something along the lines of “he’s had a good life so it wouldn’t be the worst thing if he has to be put down”.” I could tell when the dog was laying down in their bed its stomach was swollen. They are incredibly neglectful but this is all being played out for attention. Her crying on her stories was so fake I started laughing. I am a dog lover and I feel so sorry for those poor dogs but they’ve been neglected and treated like garbage by that whole family. Such a shame.
mariamiaxox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariamiaxox »

Has anyone watched the Easter basket vlog? Everything is for Ella lol
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Flipped through her teenage clothing haul. SHE SAID & I QUOTE!!!!! “This is my first time being pregnant in the summer” NO ITS NOT! unless I misheard that’s what it sounded like she said????
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Homegirl is still posting on Instagram. Why spend time with the dog when you can post photos of him to stories on Instagram for attention? Such embarrassing mentally disturbing behavior. Go spend time with your dog and put down the phone for 5 seconds.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Just putting it out there - they’ll have a new pet store puppy within a week. Fodder for their channel. NEW PUPPY! PUPPY CUTENESS! DAY IN THE LIFE OF PREGNANT MOM WITH THREE KIDS AND A PUPPY! :?
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Haven’t posted on 4ever!!!!

Sucks about the dog, but don’t they feed the dogs the crock pot slop?! dogs need dog food, not her leftovers. 🙄 that is common sense. maybe she will take some advice here and feed the other dog appropriately.

I barely ever watch her videos, but I watched little shrimpo’s family video today and t.lies said they aren’t home a lot. they are home all the time, so I am very confused...........

The weave is finally gone 🤣 lol please dye that mess brown and cut it.
mariamiaxox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariamiaxox »

Ok I hate Her bridesmaid dresses and their shoes. WTF!?!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

Ugh the poor dog has such a large looking mass in its midsection on her insta story tonight. That didn’t just come out of nowhere. Obviously the queen of neglect has been ignoring that for a very long time. Such a shame. She doesn’t deserve dogs or children.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

I’m not sure if those crying stories are more hilarious or pathetic. Of course it’s sad when a pet dies—we lost a dog recently too, and I was devastated—but as a grown ass woman you pull it together for your kids and then let yourself break down in private later on. You don’t shut down for a week (no video today OR Sunday, she said) and sob about it for days on end.

Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

mariamiaxox wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:46 pm Ok I hate Her bridesmaid dresses and their shoes. WTF!?!?
Who are these women? It’s been asked before but no one that knew them ever chimes in! Don’t name names just give us details on how she knew them. Is anyone still her friend?
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

9K likes and 1K comments on her poor dogs pic. Please tell us again how u have 140k followers. What a scammer. So obvious. Andddd she’s doing a giveaway instead of focusing on her dog. Shocker.
Houseplant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Houseplant »

She sounds so ridiculous in her Easter haul saying she’s 5 weeks pregnant. Girl you missed your period 5 minutes ago.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

SHE’S SOOO PETITE YOU GUYS! No, really, she is. She said it 107 times in the video. And Now Ella is soooooo petit too!

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Too distraught for her “job” filming videos but can post nonstop IG stories of herself crying on her cellphone. Like a teenager throwing a fit for attention. Clickbait galore..woohoo! She milked someone’s living child’s death, you know she’ll do it with a dog.

Can’t work, cries all day.... oh look! A giveaway! 🙄
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

That dog is clearly miserable. I get that it’s hard losing a pet, but getting a second opinion when your dog is clearly telling you he’s ready is inhumane.

snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Tpdcmm wrote:That dog is clearly miserable. I get that it’s hard losing a pet, but getting a second opinion when your dog is clearly telling you he’s ready is inhumane.

Yep, and putting a dog through treatment for something like that is horrible, too. My boss’s 6-year-old dog got cancer and they put it through chemo. Poor thing was miserable and suffering for weeks before it died anyway. Even if it had gotten better in the end, dogs don’t understand that the chemo/surgery/whatever treatment is to help them. They just know it hurts and makes them feel bad. It would be beyond selfish of her to try to treat that poor dog at this point.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

snarkaholic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:21 am
Tpdcmm wrote:That dog is clearly miserable. I get that it’s hard losing a pet, but getting a second opinion when your dog is clearly telling you he’s ready is inhumane.

Yep, and putting a dog through treatment for something like that is horrible, too. My boss’s 6-year-old dog got cancer and they put it through chemo. Poor thing was miserable and suffering for weeks before it died anyway. Even if it had gotten better in the end, dogs don’t understand that the chemo/surgery/whatever treatment is to help them. They just know it hurts and makes them feel bad. It would be beyond selfish of her to try to treat that poor dog at this point.

Agree! Give the dog the gift of a good death. The least selfish thing she can for right now is the enjoy the dogs final hours. Not sobbing for people you don’t know and causing your dog more anxiety. Take him out in that wagon for a walk, snuggle, pet him... do the things you should have been doing before you now realize it’s too late. Everything is a god damn circus and show.

Poor kids... this will be their first introduction to death and Tiff will make it terrifying. It would be a great opportunity to practice what she preaches about things not mattering and what matters are the people and animals you love but nope.... she’s doing the absolute most fOr ThE iNtErNEt... get those likez hunnnny... and get even more when you replace the dog in a “SURPIRSE!!!! We got a new dog” video.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I watched about 5 min of Shrimps recent vlog and thought that their dog looked skinny and didnt look well. How are they just now recently realizing that he is sick?? They have been talking about how he throws up for a long time now.

Just like her boys, the dogs are forgotten about and neglected. I unfollowed her on Instagram but just looked at her stories to see her fake cry and yep, she looked like she was faking it. No tears. And on to talking about a giveaway. Pathetic pieces of crap.

This skank can't worry about her dogs or own son throwing up and doesnt seem too concerned with allergies that Tanner has either. Shes too busy trying to drain Shrimp to breed another kid to neglect, fake YouTube content for a dime and sleeping in bed all day.

Her poor dogs passing will just be more clickbait titles they will milk for views, photos for likes and sympathy and an excuse to run out and buy a new animal to neglect and forget about.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

These you tubers are making me so sick . Doesn’t anyone teach their kids what’s Easter is really about or do they just shove a mill toys for them to be spilled about .. esp a time like now when all I would like is to buy a package of play do for my kids but it won’t even get here on time . I can’t watch them drives me insane .. and they wonder why these generations get worse and worse

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”