Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Saylo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Saylo »

It’s unbelievable to me that someone that lost their child due to unsafe sleep practices is promoting a brand of “safe” crib mattresses and doesn’t mention anything about unsafe sleep!! Just when I think she can’t get more certifiable she does something like this.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

So is she actually going to practice safe sleep this time and put her baby in either a crib or bassinet to sleep? For the sake of that baby I hope so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

Justheretogossip wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:27 am So is she actually going to practice safe sleep this time and put her baby in either a crib or bassinet to sleep? For the sake of that baby I hope so.
The fact that this company “came to HER” to do a paid sponsorship for their mattress is MIND BLOWING!!! THIS could have been her chance to talk about safe sleep but nope! Let’s keep giving this woman free shit she probably won’t use.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Saylo wrote:It’s unbelievable to me that someone that lost their child due to unsafe sleep practices is promoting a brand of “safe” crib mattresses and doesn’t mention anything about unsafe sleep!! Just when I think she can’t get more certifiable she does something like this.
THIS!! I came straight here. Wtf??? Safe sleep is about so. much. more. than a mattress. I wonder when the Owlet sponsored post is gonna pop up?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Parquet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:51 am
Saylo wrote:It’s unbelievable to me that someone that lost their child due to unsafe sleep practices is promoting a brand of “safe” crib mattresses and doesn’t mention anything about unsafe sleep!! Just when I think she can’t get more certifiable she does something like this.
THIS!! I came straight here. Wtf??? Safe sleep is about so. much. more. than a mattress. I wonder when the Owlet sponsored post is gonna pop up?

It won’t. She had one with Crew and pretty much used it for the ad pics then never again. Clearly it wasn’t on at Christmas. Yea maybe inconvenient to remember to travel with but would have saved him.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

glowing564 wrote:
Parquet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:51 am

It won’t. She had one with Crew and pretty much used it for the ad pics then never again. Clearly it wasn’t on at Christmas. Yea maybe inconvenient to remember to travel with but would have saved him.
Omg, I was just being sarcastic, I didn't know she did one last year and actually had one!

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Parquet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:25 pm
glowing564 wrote:
Parquet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:51 am THIS!! I came straight here. Wtf??? Safe sleep is about so. much. more. than a mattress. I wonder when the Owlet sponsored post is gonna pop up?

Omg, I was just being sarcastic, I didn't know she did one last year and actually had one!

Yep of course it’s been deleted. I found the ad and shared it on a previous thread here.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

The toucan has dodged a bullet. Everyone always tip toes around her because her son died but that’s just it... no one calls her out on her shit & when they do she uses Crew as a scape goat so people can pity her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:07 pm The toucan has dodged a bullet. Everyone always tip toes around her because her son died but that’s just it... no one calls her out on her shit & when they do she uses Crew as a scape goat so people can pity her.
Wow. I sent her information about Brittani to do a YT video on her. She's drinking the damn kool-aid. Unbelievable comment. Knows nothing about her and makes that blanket comment.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Deesker wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:24 pm
FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:07 pm The toucan has dodged a bullet. Everyone always tip toes around her because her son died but that’s just it... no one calls her out on her shit & when they do she uses Crew as a scape goat so people can pity her.
Wow. I sent her information about Brittani to do a YT video on her. She's drinking the damn kool-aid. Unbelievable comment. Knows nothing about her and makes that blanket comment.
She’s definitely playing it safe because Brittani will get wind of it & all her minions will go & attack WithoutACrystalBall with comments like “Shame on you! Her baby died”.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

Saylo wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:57 am
jsl22 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:42 pm
Saylo wrote:
I wish I would have followed him when his profile was public :x do you have a pic?
-snip-

Mind completely blown. Couldn’t allow myself to believe it at first. This is beyond messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy cow!! Thank you!! That’s so crazy. I can’t believe they just continued on with the relationship like it’s normal. That’s messed up.
It does kind of explain how she’s dealt with Crew’s death. Because the only way you could be ok with ex hubby sleeping with your mom is if you have some pro level of denial going on.
Purplehibiscus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Purplehibiscus »

ThreeDogNight wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:21 pm
Saylo wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:57 am
jsl22 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:42 pm

-snip-

Mind completely blown. Couldn’t allow myself to believe it at first. This is beyond messed up.

Holy cow!! Thank you!! That’s so crazy. I can’t believe they just continued on with the relationship like it’s normal. That’s messed up.
It does kind of explain how she’s dealt with Crew’s death. Because the only way you could be ok with ex hubby sleeping with your mom is if you have some pro level of denial going on.
The worst part is that he (probably) wasn’t even her ex when the affair started. I am saying this because Brittani says in her blog that her and her parent’s divorce happened at the same time. That’s so horrible shit to deal with.. I do agree with you, she has been suppressing her emotions for long and hence is not able to grieve Crew’s death properly.

I feel for Brittani as she has a witch for a mother. She really needs help as it looks like she has not dealt with the mental trauma at all.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Kinda explains why meatloaf panders to her so much also. If the ex & the mum are together than meatloaf would be extra caring to Brittani
SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SeaSide7 »

Welp, there goes any small shred of respect for her.... it took her a minute; but I finally put two and two together that her Arizona pics have no comments now and I’m suddenly on a restricted profile where I can’t see stories..... the ONLY thing I could have possibly done to cause this is ask if she had any concern about flying and hot spots while pregnant. Wow, how offensive! Now my post here about lack of regard for this pregnancy after losing a baby, that she may have taken offense to:

Since I know you read here and saw my post connected to that Instagram post, I have to ask why not just block me all together? Is it because I may still see an ad and buy something you’re hawking? Don’t worry about that, girl!!! 😂

Frolicking around a state with high numbers while pregnant and getting your hair done without masks is reckless. Flying in a can of recycled air from one hot spot to another is reckless. Not only is she selling a new item every day related to her child’s death, but she’s also one of these people that doesn’t understand that science is real and her actions affect other people. Thank goodness she’s not actually still a working nurse. It’s not like wearing sunscreen, Brit.... when you choose to be unsafe it affects others, too. She’s awful.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

I.cant.stand.her. Once again, using poor Crew to make some money. Those mattresses are expensive but sure, let’s gift one to a mother who honestly doesn’t care about safe sleep. To the poster above, she 110% kept you around just in case you saw an ad. Anything to make some money.

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

This mattress still wouldn't have helped her kid unless she brought it to her mom's for Christmas.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

madmax84 wrote:This mattress still wouldn't have helped her kid unless she brought it to her mom's for Christmas.
ImageImageImageImage

A little louder please...

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

I’ve had that mattress for all my boys and my experience with it is - not one kid wanted to sleep on it and then ended up in the pack n play in our room. It’s not very comfortable. It’s a mattress that sounds absolutely fantastic but then you get it and your kids ends up waking constantly to the point where they end up in your bed anyways

I’m sure there are babies who don’t mind it but if you read the reviews it’s a common theme - not very comfortable

I’m still in the camp that brittani sacrificed her son for fame

I just learned about another death in the YouTube world today. Sounds like these “sacrifices” are common.

Shit on me all you want but fame comes with a price
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:21 am I’ve had that mattress for all my boys and my experience with it is - not one kid wanted to sleep on it and then ended up in the pack n play in our room. It’s not very comfortable. It’s a mattress that sounds absolutely fantastic but then you get it and your kids ends up waking constantly to the point where they end up in your bed anyways

I’m sure there are babies who don’t mind it but if you read the reviews it’s a common theme - not very comfortable

I’m still in the camp that brittani sacrificed her son for fame

I just learned about another death in the YouTube world today. Sounds like these “sacrifices” are common.

Shit on me all you want but fame comes with a price
What youtube death?

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”